Bud Powell's Moods is a studio album by jazz pianist Bud Powell, released in 1956 by Norgran, featuring sessions that Powell recorded in 1954 and 1955. The album was re-issued by Verve, and released as a CD replica by Verve (Japan) in 2006 (POCJ-2740).
Bop's tragic, remarkable piano genius made amazing stylistic inroads during the 1940s and '50s, cementing his status as a jazz legend.
Bouncing With Bud. Лицензиар. UMG (от лица компании "Jazz Classics"); CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing. Bouncing With Bud.
Bud powell - альбом The ultimate collection. Альбом The ultimate collection. Исполнитель: Bud powell. Поделиться с друзьями
Bud Powell Trio is a studio album by jazz pianist Bud Powell, released on Roost in 1957, featuring two sessions that Powell recorded in 1947 and 1953. The 1947 session was Powell's first studio recording as leader, and was originally released as a 10" LP called The Bud Powell Trio. The album was released on CD in 1990 by Roulette, which acquired Roost in 1958.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–Idrees Sulieman Quartet||I Can't Get Started
Written-By – Ira Gershwin, Vernon Duke
|A2||–Don Byas Quintet||All The Things You Are
Written-By – O. HammersteinⅡ/J. Kern*
|B1||–Don Byas Quintet||I Remember Clifford
Written-By – B. Golson*, J. Hendricks*
|B2||–Bud Powell Trio*||'Round Midnight
Written-By – B. Hanighen*, C. Williams*, T. Monk*
- Distributed By – Pickwick Records Of Canada Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pickwick International, Inc.
- Art Direction – Meredythe Jones Rossi
- Artwork [Cover] – David M. Olmstead
- Executive-Producer – Gene Norman
- Liner Notes – Leonard Feather
- Remastered By [Remastering Engineer] – Gary Rice
By arrangement with ABC Records, Inc.
Printed in USA
[jacket, rear]: This recording has been previously released.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout, etched): A-1 QJ25381A TR SR379
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout, etched): A-1 QJ25381B TR SR379
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped after A-1 on both sides): Symbol of an oval with a circle in the middle (can be seen in bottom right of side A label picture)
|QJ-25381||Bud Powell||Bud Powell (LP, Comp, RE)||Quintessence Jazz Series||QJ-25381||Canada||1979|
|Q4J-25382||Bud Powell||Bud Powell (Cass, Comp)||Quintessence||Q4J-25382||Canada||1979|