Heaven & Hell - Live From Radio City Music Hall download mp3 album
Live from Radio City Music Hall is a double album by the group Heaven & Hell which was released in 2007. The set is a chronicle of the group's performance on March 30, 2007 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. It was released on Blu-ray Disc in 2011. All songs written by Ronnie James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward except where noted.
Recorded live at Radio City Music Hall on March 30, 2007. Matrix, Runout (Disc One): VICP-63924-1 1T V. Matrix, Runout (Disc Two): VICP-63925-1 1T V. Mastering SID Code: IFPI L236. Mould SID Code: IFPI 4011.
Heaven & Hell – Computer God (Live From Radio City Musi. :41. Heaven And Hell – Voodoo. Dio and Black Sabbath – Lady Evil (2007, Live from Radio City Musi. :59. Неизвестен – Heaven and Hell 2007 Live From Radio Cit. :05. Heaven And Hell - Live From Radio City Music Hall CD1 2007 – 06 The Sign Of The Southern Cross. Heaven And Hell - Live From Radio City Music Hall CD1 2007 – 03 Children Of The Sea. 11:38. Heaven And Hell – The Devil Cried. Heaven & Hell - Live From Radio City Music Hall – Neon Knights. 1:10. Heaven & Hell – The Devil Cried.
A live rendition can be heard on Live from Radio City Music Hall, recorded in 2007 by Heaven & Hell, a band formed of members of Black Sabbath from the Mob Rules- and Dehumanizer-era lineups. In honour of ex-Vio-Lence manager Debbie Abono and Ronnie James Dio's passing, Machine Head's Robb Flynn recorded and released, free, an online cover of Die Young. Tropical Tribute to the Beatles is a tribute album of tropical artists released in 1996 by RMM Records (Ralph Mercado's record company), produced by Oscar Gomez (distributed by Bellaphon & Uni Distribution). Arrangements were made by Steve Roistein, and lyrics were adapted into Spanish by Jorge Córcega, who had previously adapted the lyrics of Salvatore Adamo. The concert in New York City at Radio City Music Hall was released on DVD.
Heaven And Hell (2007 Live At Radio City Music Hall). Heaven And Hell (2007 Live At Radio City Music Hall). To me, that's why you get a live album (1) to hear a great cross section of songs and (2) to hear extended versions with subtle changes to make them unique. I wouldn't call it improvisation but it is still excellent musicianship and Iommi is still one of the greatest guitarists of all time. The man has riffs as Dio says and Heaven and Hell deliver the goods on this cd in outstanding fashion.
Radio City Music Hall, New York, NY. Submit Corrections. This version of that act, actually the audio companion to a home video, Liza Minnelli: Live from Radio City Music Hall does feature several songs heard on her last live album, Liza Minnelli at Carnegie Hall (1987) - Stephen Sondheim's "Old Friends" from the Broadway musical Merrily We Roll Along; Sondheim and Jule Styne's "Some People" from the Broadway musical
Heaven & Hell Lyrics. Live From Radio City Music Hall Album. Heaven & Hell - Live From Radio City Music Hall Album. Artist: Heaven & Hell. Send "Heaven & Hell" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Live From Radio City Music Hall. 0. 1. I - 2007 Live At Radio City Music Hall. I - 2007 Live At Radio City Music Hall Lyrics. 2. The Mob Rules (live) Lyrics.
|1-1||E5150 / After All (The Dead)||8:31|
|1-2||The Mob Rules||4:05|
|1-3||Children Of The Sea||6:53|
|1-6||The Sign Of The Southern Cross||9:07|
|1-8||The Devil Cried||11:30|
|2-2||Falling Off The Edge Of The World||5:45|
|2-3||Shadow Of The Wind||6:06|
|2-5||Heaven And Hell||15:16|
|2-6||Lonely Is The Word||6:49|
- Art Direction, Design – Masaki Koike
- Bass – Geezer Butler
- Drums – Vinny Appice
- Engineer [Chief] – Kooster McAllister
- Executive-Producer – Gloria Butler, Ralph Baker, Wendy Dio
- Guitar – Tony Iommi
- Mixed By – Wyn Davis
- Other [Editorial Supervision] – Dorothy Stefanski
- Other [Product Manager] – Liz Erman
- Other [Project Assistance] – Dutch Cramblitt, Jason Elzy, Kris Ahrend, Melinda Benoit, Rich Mahan, Steve Woolard, Vania Garcia
- Other [Project Supervision] – Mason Williams
- Photography By – Mark Weiss
- Producer [Live Recording] – Barry Ehrmann
- Recorded By – Record Plant Remote
- Vocals – Ronnie James Dio
NotesRecorded live at Radio City Music Hall on March 30, 2007. First pressing included a SlipCase.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 081227997212
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122 79972 1 2
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1 Variant 1): Z62836 3 R2 255484-2.1 02 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variant 3): Z62836 3 R2 255484-2.1 02 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2 Variant 1 & 3): Z62837 M1S2 3 R2 255484-2.2 03 M1S1 (M1S1 is x'd out)
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 2): Z62837 M1S1 3 R2 255484-2.2 03
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 and CD 2): IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1): IFPI 2U7N
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 2): IFPI 2U7M
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variant 3): IFPI 2U7P
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 1): IFPI 2U3P
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 2): IFPI 2U9E
|R2 243708||Heaven & Hell||Live From Radio City Music Hall (DVD, NTSC)||Rhino Records||R2 243708||Canada||2007|
|R2 799212||Heaven & Hell||Live From Radio City Music Hall (2xCD, Album)||Warner Music México, S.A. de C.V.||R2 799212||Mexico||2007|
|VIBP-62||Heaven & Hell||Live From Radio City Music Hall (DVD-V, NTSC)||Victor||VIBP-62||Japan||2007|
|60349799244||Heaven & Hell||Live From Radio City Music Hall (DVD-V, NTSC)||Rhino Records , Enliven Entertainment LLC||60349799244||Brazil||2007|
|EVB333809||Heaven & Hell||Radio City Music Hall - Live 2007 (Blu-ray, Multichannel)||Eagle Vision||EVB333809||US||2011|