Pigwalk is the second full-length album released by rap metal group Stuck Mojo. This album is considered to be a milestone in the rap metal genre. Stuck Mojo performed "(Here Comes) The Monster" and "Mental Meltdown" on MTV's 1996 Headbanger's Ball. A music video for "Pigwalk" was also made. Despite this, the album found little mainstream success, much like the previous album, Snappin Necks.
Target sick of the black bullshit crime is prime time check out the news How many times I trust then cuss leave in the end in full Discuss point blank give up loot or I am gonna shoot. Con me, beg me, rob me, violated Stalk me, beat me, rape me, violated Con me, beg me, rob me, violated Stalk me, beat me, rape me, violated
Stuck Mojo is an American rap metal band from Atlanta, Georgia. Formed in 1989 by bassist Dwayne Fowler. Stuck Mojo is considered to be one of the pioneers of rap metal. They have toured alongside bands such as Machine Head and Slapshot. Stuck Mojo's most successful album, Rising, peaked at No. 48 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers chart. The band disbanded in 2000, reforming five years later. In 2006, their original vocalist, Bonz, was replaced by rapper Lord Nelson.
Band Name Stuck Mojo. Type EP. Data de aparición 1999. Labels Century Media. Estilo MusicalNu Metal. Miembros poseen este álbum7.
- Copyright (c) – Magic Arts
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Century Media
- Recorded At – 360 Studios, Inc., Atlanta, GA
- Distributed By – RED Distribution
- Distributed By – SPV
- Distributed By – Rough Trade
- Distributed By – House Of Kicks
- Distributed By – Plastic Head
- Distributed By – WMD
- Distributed By – NSM Records
- Distributed By – Disctrade
- Distributed By – Flying Records
- Distributed By – Donosti Rock
- Distributed By – Música Alternativa
- Distributed By – Metal Mind Productions
- Distributed By – Globus
- Distributed By – M.A.B. Records
- Distributed By – Rock City
- Distributed By – Voices Of Wonder
- Distributed By – Spinefarm Records
- Distributed By – Nordic Metal
- Pressed By – Dureco
- Cover, Artwork – Dave Johnson
- Engineer – Sean "Big Red Delicious" Johnson*
- Layout, Design – Carsten Drescher, Media Logistics
- Legal [Representation] – Lee Beitchman
- Management – Drastic Measures , Willis Entertainment
- Producer, Liner Notes – Rich Ward
NotesThis release is "binational", produced both for the European and the US market.
- U.S.A.: 7822-2
- Europe: 77122-2
Although the backcover indicates tracks 5 & 6 as "live", the CD face says: "Warning: Don't believe everything you hear - tracks 5 & 6 feature fake live audience stolen from various recordings in our collection."
Studio: 360 Studio's, Atlanta, Ga.
© Magic Arts 1996
℗ Century Media 1996
Distributed by RED Distribution.
Distribution: SPV in Germany; Rough Trade in Benelux; House Of Kicks in Sweden; Plastic Head in UK; WMD in France; NSM Records in Austria; Disctrade in Switzerland; Flying Rec. in Italy; Donosti Rock in Spain; Musica Alternativa in Portugal; MMP in Poland; Globus, Ma. Bona in Czech Republic; Rock City in Greece; Voices Of Wonder in Norway; Spinefarm in Finland; Nordic Metal in Denmark.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (U.S.A.): 7 27701 78222 5
- Barcode (U.S.A., scanned, UPC A): 727701782225
- Barcode (Europe): 7 277017 712223
- Barcode (Europe, scanned, EAN 13): 7277017712223
- Label Code: LC 6975
- Matrix / Runout: DURECO  77122-2
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5602
|77122-2, CD 77122-2||Stuck Mojo||Violated (CD, EP, Promo, Car)||Century Media, Century Media||77122-2, CD 77122-2||Germany||1996|
|CM 1060-2, 77122-2||Stuck Mojo||Violated (CD, EP, Dig)||Century Media, Century Media||CM 1060-2, 77122-2||1996|