Hilton Felton - A Man For All Reasons. Tramaine Hawkins - All My Best To Yo. ip.
Opening track off Noel Pointer’s 1981 album All My Reasons. Also issued as a single
Noel Pointer All My Reasons. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Noel Pointer For You (A Disco Concerto).
Producers: Noel Pointer, Richard Evans. Main genre: Soul, Funk, Disco. Was sampled in 1 song. Multiple Elements Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B.
Read about East St. Louis Melody from Noel Pointer's All My Reasons and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists.
NOEL POINTER is a fusion music artist. Calling Remastered Soul Music. all my reasons LP LIBERTY. Hold on Blue Note Records 1999.
I met Mrs. Pointer shortly after Noel passed. I am interested in show casing a Hip Hop Violinist at the restaurant. I thought you guys might be able to give referals. On November 15th, The Noel Pointer Foundation (NPF) celebrated 23 years of string music instruction in inner-city public schools by honoring three outstanding long-time NPF supporters and arts education advocates who include New York City Council Majority Leader Laurie A. Cumbo, NPF Finance Director Ms. Desiree Layne, and The New School Assistant Professor & NPF Teaching Artist Mrs. Jeannie Oliver-Cretara. The Noel Pointer Foundation 23rd Annual Gala. The Noel Pointer Foundation is asking for donations.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lead Vocals, Soloist, Stroh Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – A. Phillips, Jr.*, P. Perry*
|A2||East St. Louis Melody
Soloist, Piano, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – P. Perry*
|A3||All The Reasons Why
Lead Vocals – Noel PointerWritten-By – A. Phillips, Jr.*, P. Perry*
|A4||Brookline (Brooklyn, A New York City)
Effects [Rock Guitar Effect On Electric Violin] – Noel PointerVocals, Handclaps – Cinnamon , Clyde "The Rapper" Brown*, Deborah Miller , Yohon Harbin*, Lynn Mayfield, Noel Pointer, Steve "Cobborator" Cobb*Written-By – Denzil A. Miller, Jr.*
|A5||Savin' It Up
Lead Vocals – Noel PointerWritten-By – Randy Goodrum
Soloist, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Denzil A. Miller, Jr.*
|B2||I Feel Your Soul
Lead Vocals, Soloist, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Shelton Becton
|B3||Oh What A Beautiful City
Harp – Dorothy AshbyPiano, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Marion Hicks
|B4||Land Of Make Believe
Soloist, Drums – James GadsonSoloist, Electric Bass [Fender] – Larry BallSoloist, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Denzil "Broadway" Miller*Soloist, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Chuck Mangione
- Manufactured By – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Arranged By [Co-arranged, Rhythm] – Artis Phillips (tracks: A1 to A3), Denzil "Broadway" Miller* (tracks: A4, B1), Phil Perry (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Richard Evans
- Bass – Larry Ball
- Bells, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Frank J. Winkler*
- Cello – Dun G. Moline, Karl Fruh, Leonard Chauson*, Philip Blum
- Concertmaster, Contractor [Strings] – Sol A. Bobrov*
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Noel Pointer
- Contractor [Horns], Woodwind – Lenny Druss*
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Joseph R. Guastafeste*, Roger W. Cline*
- Drums – James Gadson
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Denzil "Broadway" Miller*
- Engineer [Recording] [P. S. Recording Studios] – Denby Allen, Greg Whitehead, Paul Serrano
- Engineer [Recording] [Redwing Studios] – Kirk Butler
- Engineer [Recording] [Universal Studios] – Bill Bradley
- Engineer [Remix] – Barney Perkins, Kirk Butler
- French Horn – David Babcock , Gene Chauson*, Mary Gingrich, Paul Tervelt
- Guitar – Ross Traut
- Harp – Dorothy Ashby
- Percussion – Derf Reklaw
- Piano [Acoustic] – Denzil "Broadway" Miller*, Kenny Moore, Noel Pointer, Phil Perry
- Producer – Noel Pointer, Richard Evans
- Synthesizer – Denzil "Broadway" Miller*, Rick Ulfik
- Trumpet – Art Hoyle*, Bobby Lewis , Gary Slavo, Paul Howard , Ron Friedman
- Viola – Arnold Isklar, Harold D. Klatz, Karl Fruh, Martin S. Abrams*, Milton Preves, Richard R. Ferrin*, Robert S. Swan*, Roger Moulton, William Schoen
- Violin – Arnold Roth*, Barbara Fraser, Blair Milton, Elaine S. Fohrman*, Elliot Golob*, E. Zlatoff-Mirsky*, Fred Spector, Jerry Sabransky, John Frigo, Joseph Golan, Otakar Sroubek, Ruth Goodman, Sam Magad*, Theodore Silavin, William Faldner
- Violin [Lead] – Noel Pointer
Redwing Studios, Tarzana, Ca.: Nov. - Dec. 1980 / Jan. 1981
Universal Studios, Chicago, Ill. Dec. 1980 / Jan. 1981
P.S. Recording Studios, Chicago, Ill. Dec. 1980
Remixed at Redwing Studios, Tarzana, Ca.
℗ © 1981 Liberty Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07777102564
|LT-1094||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album, Win)||Liberty||LT-1094||US||1981|
|K28P-6090||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album)||Liberty||K28P-6090||Japan||1981|
|LT-1094||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album, Cap)||Liberty||LT-1094||US||1981|
|LT1094-2||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Liberty||LT1094-2||Philippines||Unknown|
|LTY(E) 2||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album)||ccp Record Company, Liberty||LTY(E) 2||South Africa||1981|