Middle String Quartets 7-11.
Beethoven: Complete String Quartets Vermeer Quartet. Listen on Apple Music. String Quartet No. 1 in F Major, Op.
Ludwig van Beethoven's late string quartets are the following works: Opus 127: String Quartet No. 12 in E♭ major (1825). Opus 130: String Quartet No. 13 in B♭ major (1825). Opus 131: String Quartet No. 14 in C♯ minor (1826). Opus 132: String Quartet No. 15 in A minor (1825). Opus 133: Große Fuge in B♭ major (1825; originally the finale to Op. 130; it also exists in a piano four-hands transcription, Op. 134). Opus 135: String Quartet No. 16 in F major (1826).
Complete your Beethoven - The Budapest String Quartet collection. String Quartet In F Minor, Op. 95 No. 11 Serioso. Beethoven, The Budapest Quartet - The Middle Quartets (3xLP, Album, Mono, RE + Box).
Beethoven: The Middle Quartets. Arianna String Quartet String Quartet. CDs: 3 Tracks: 20 Length: 2:41:48. 2. llegretto vivace e sempre scherzando.
The Vermeer Quartet was a string quartet founded in 1969 at the Marlboro Music Festival in Vermont and active until 2007. With performances in practically every major city in North and South America, Europe, the Far East, and Australia, the Vermeer Quartet achieved an international stature as one of the world's finest ensembles.
The Julliard String Quartet does a magnificent job of presenting Beethoven's material in a technically perfect performance. To a student, this would be the place to start. Classical music walks a tightrope between precision and passion. This recording by the Julliard String Quartet is the best combination of skill, sound, and material. Tracklist: Disc: 1 1. Quartet No. 7, Op. 59, N. : I- Allegro - . Beethoven 2. : Andante con moto quasi allegretto - . Beethoven 3. 59, No. 1: III- Adagio molto e mesto - .
|String Quartet No. 7 In F Major, Op. 59,1 "Rasumovsky"|
|1-2||Allegretto Vivace E Sempre Scherzando||9:44|
|1-3||Adagio Molto E Mesto||14:54|
|String Quartet No. 8 In E Minor, Op. 59,2 "Rasumovsky"|
|String Quartet No. 9 In C Major, op. 59,3 "Rasumovsky"|
|2-5||Introduzione: Andante Con Molto - Allegro Vivace||10:06|
|2-6||Andante Con Moto Quasi Allegretto||9:32|
|String Quartet No. 10 In E Flat Major, Op. 74 "Harp"|
|3-1||Poco Adagio - Allegro||9:55|
|3-2||Adagio Ma Non Troppo||10:42|
|3-4||Allegretto Con Variazioni||6:42|
|String Quartet No. 11 In F Minor, Op. 95 "Quartetto Serioso"|
|3-5||Allegro Con Brio||4:28|
|3-6||Allegretto, Ma Non Troppo||7:00|
|3-7||Allegro Assai Vivace, Ma Serioso||4:31|
|3-8||Larghetto Espressivo - Allegretto Agitato||4:44|
- Recorded At – Teldec-Studio, Berlin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Teldec Classics International GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Teldec Classics International GmbH
- Published By – Breitkopf & Härtel
- Pressed By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Cello – Marc Johnson
- Cover – Jan Seib
- Executive-Producer – Wolfgang Mohr
- Liner Notes – Ludwig Finscher
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Gery Bramall
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Christian Hinzelin
- Painting – August von Kloeber
- Recorded By – Bernhard Mnich (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4), Eberhard Sengpiel (tracks: 2-1 to 3-8)
- Recording Supervisor – Friedemann Engelbrecht (tracks: 1-1 to 2-4, 3-1 40 3-4), Hans Bernhard Bätzing (tracks: 2-5 to 2-8, 3-5 to 3-8)
- Viola – Richard Young
- Violin [First] – Shmuel Ashkenasi
- Violin [Second] – Pierre Ménard*
NotesRecordings: May 1988 (Op. 59,1); March 1988 (OP.74); May 1989 (OP. 59,3 & Op.95); October 1989 (Op.59,2)
℗ 1990 © 1993
Thick jewel case with tray including a 36-page booklet in English, German and French.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 4509-91495-2 9
- Barcode (String): 745099149529
- Label Code: LC 6019
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0527
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 450991495-2/1 WME
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 450991495-2/2 WME
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): 450991495-2/3 WME
- Mastering SID Code: none