Green Magnet School was an experimental rock band formed in Massachusetts in 1987. The founding members included Tim Shea on guitar and vocals, Rob Hamilton on drums, Can Keskin on guitar and bass, Steve Rzucidlo on bass, and Chris Pearson on guitar and vocals. Later the line-up would change to feature Jeff Iwanicki on bass and Greg Gilmartin on drums
Listen to music from Green Magnet School. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Green Magnet School. 6 tracks · 15 November 1993. 14 tracks · 1 June 1995.
Their first 7-inch for Sub Pop for the Singles Club showcases just how raucous they could get with the frentic mashing of static and guitar pedal wizardry. Dusty Henry, courtesy of KEXP.
Green Magnet School was an experimental rock band formed in Massachusetts in 1987. GMS playing the song 'Noxin' from their Sub Pop album 'Blood Music' during their reunion show as part of the 'Pipeline! at 25' anniversary celebrations. Green Magnet School updated their cover photo.
Blood Music (LP, Album, TP, W/Lbl). Sub Pop, Genius Records (2). SP 34/191.
- Copyright (c) – Slamhound Music
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Mixed At – Fort Apache
- Manufactured By – Erika Records
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-39091
- Design – Art Chantry
- Musician [GMS] – Can Keskin, Chris Pearson , Robert Hamilton , Steve Rzucidlo, Tim Shea
- Photography By – Sara Willman
- Producer – Tim O'Heir
- Producer [Assistant] – Carl Plaster, P. J.*
Notes38th release in the 1st volume of the Sub Pop Singles Club.
Edition of 4,000.
Recorded and mixed 10/14 - 15/91 at Fort Apache.
A-side plays at 33 RPM.
B-side plays at 45 RPM.
℗ 1992 Sub Pop ©1991 Slamhound Music (BMI)
Mfg. by Erika Records - Cerritos CA. 926-8992
Mastering (lacquer processing) company uncredited, identified by the matrix numbers.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): SP-136-A L-39091
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): SP-136-B L-39091X