1968 Lyrics: "Could you lower those signs, please? I have some very sad news for all of you, and that is that Martin Luther King was shot and was killed tonight. Martin Luther King dedicated. I been the same every day and that's my biggest fuckin' downfall Say they fuck with me but can't name a fuckin' album Sayin' that they bought one, I've yet to fuckin' sell one Say they love me but they don't know Elmo I don't want a outcome, that's the fuckin' thing They waitin' on labels, labels
No, no, not really Just lean on me Taking time to treat Your friendly neighbors honestly I've just been fakin' it, fakin' it Not really makin' it This feeling of fakin' it- I still haven't shaken it. Prior to this lifetime I surely was a tailor, look at m. .Fakin' It was one of Simon’s and Garfunkel’s single releases in 1967. Its B-side was You Don’t Know Where Your Interest Lies, the duo’s only non-LP track which made its album debut on the Old Friends CD box set in 1997. The running time of the song was actually 3 minutes and 14 seconds. Radio stations at the time resisted playing songs lasting longer than three minutes, so Paul Simon had the time faked to read 2:74 on the label.
Lyrics to "Fuckin' Problems" song by Asap Rocky: I love bad bitches, that's my fuckin' problem And yeah, I like to fuck, I got a fuckin' problem I l.
Fuckin' Up young 7" vinyl. Record/Vinyl + Digital Album. Double A-Side 7" Vinyl includes both Fuckin' Up Young and Verona Lung. Includes unlimited streaming of FUCKIN' UP YOUNG via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. 1. Fuckin' Up Young 03:47. SurferRosa78 Probably one of the catchiest songs I've ever heard.
|A||The Love You've Been Fakin'||5:50|
|B||The Love You've Been Fakin' (Instrumental)||6:57|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Red Bus Records (International) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Precision Records & Tapes Limited
- Published By – Red Bus Music (International) Ltd.
- Pressed By – Damont
- Engineer – Gordon Milne, Rafe McKenna
- Producer – Spencer Shiroda
- Written-By – Attlee Baptiste, Curtis Paul , Jeffrey St. Paul, Paul Holder
NotesⓅ 1982 Red Bus Records (International) Ltd
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): †EXCL 521-A†
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): †EXCL 521-B†
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etchings Side A): EXCL 521 A¹ DAMONT
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Etchings Side B): EXCL 5 (1 - Scratched Out) 21 B¹ DAMONT
|EXC 521||Index||The Love You've Been Fakin' (7")||Excaliber Records Ltd.||EXC 521||UK||1982|
|05.3510/4||Index||El Amor Que Simulaste (12", Maxi)||Red Bus Records||05.3510/4||Spain||1982|