Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes download mp3 album
Private Eyes is the tenth studio album by American pop music duo Hall & Oates. The album was released on September 1, 1981, by RCA Records. The album includes two hits-the title track, "Private Eyes" and "I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)", as well as the top ten hit "Did It in a Minute". I Can't Go for That (No Can Do)" also spent a week at the top of the R&B charts-a rare accomplishment for a white band.
Daryl Hall and John Oates, often referred to as Hall & Oates, are an American pop rock duo. Daryl Hall is generally the lead vocalist; John Oates primarily plays electric guitar and provides backing vocals. The two write most of the songs they perform, separately or in collaboration. They achieved their greatest fame from the late 1970s to the mid-1980s with a fusion of rock and roll and rhythm and blues.
Lyrics By, Music By – Daryl Hall, Janna Allen, John Oates, Warren Pash. A2. Looking For A Good Sign. Lyrics By, Music By – Daryl Hall.
Hall & Oates don't repeat the formula of Voices; they expand it, staying grounded in pop-soul but opening up the stylized production, so it sounds both cinematic and sharp.
Arista Heritage Series: Daryl Hall & John Oates. Daryl Hall & John Oates. The Essential Collection. Private Eyes: The Best Of Hall & Oates. The Greatest Seventies Album.
Tracklist: 1. Private Eyes, 2. Looking For A Good Sign, 3. I Can’t Go For That (No Can Do), 4. Mano A Mano, 5. Did It In A Minute, 6. Head Above Water, 7. Tell Me What You Want, 8. Friday Let Me Down, 9. Unguarded Minute, 10. Your Imagination, 11. Some Me. More albums from Daryl Hall & John Oates: RCA College Radio Series Vol. IV by Daryl Hall & John Oates. Bigger Than Both Of Us by Daryl Hall & John Oates. X-Static by Daryl Hall & John Oates. Livetime by Daryl Hall & John Oates. Live At The Apollo With David Ruffin & Eddie Kendrick by Daryl Hall & John Oates. Voices by Daryl Hall & John Oates. H2O by Daryl Hall & John Oates. Along The Red Ledge by Daryl Hall & John Oates. View all albums . Private Eyes.
Features Song Lyrics for Daryl Hall & John Oates's Private Eyes album. Daryl Hall & John Oates - Private Eyes Album. Artist: Daryl Hall & John Oates. Send "Daryl Hall & John Oates" Ringtones to your Cell.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By, Music By – Janna Allen, Warren Pash
|A2||Looking For A Good Sign||3:55|
|A3||I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
Music By – Sara Allen
|A4||Mano A Mano
Backing Vocals [Background] – John JarrettLead Guitar – Ray GomezMusic By – John Oates
|A5||Did It In A Minute
Lyrics By – Janna AllenMusic By – Janna Allen, Sara Allen
|B1||Head Above Water||3:34|
|B2||Tell Me What You Want||3:50|
|B3||Friday Let Me Down
Music By – John Oates
Guitar [Solo] – Jeff Southworth
Drums – Chuck Burgi*
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Manufactured By – RCA Inc.
- Distributed By – RCA Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Published By – Hot-Cha Music Co.
- Published By – Six Continents Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Fust Buzza Music, Inc.
- Marketed By – Cosdel (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- Art Direction, Photography By [Cover Photo], Design – Ed Caraeff
- Bass – John Siegler
- Co-producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Neil Kernon
- Drums – Jerry Marrotta*, Mickey Curry (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Bruce Buckhhalter*
- Guitar, Mandoguitar – John Oates
- Lead Guitar, Soloist [Vindaloo Solos] – G.E. Smith
- Lyrics By – Daryl Hall (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), John Oates (tracks: A3, A4, B1, B3, B4), Sara Allen (tracks: A1, A5, B1 to B4)
- Management, Management [Direction] – Tommy Mottola
- Music By – Daryl Hall (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B4 to B6)
- Percussion – Jimmy Maelen
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photos] – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer – Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Saxophone – Charlie De Chant*
- Synthesizer [Synthesizers], Guitar [Mandar], Mandola, Mandola [Mandocella], Timbales, Programmed By [Compurhythm] – Daryl Hall
- Synthesizer, Programmed By [Programming] – Larry Fast
- Technician [Equipment] – Michael Klvana
- Vocals, Keyboards – Daryl Hall, John Oates
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7863-54028-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runouts): AFL1-4028-A- F 686 G
- Matrix / Runout (Side One runouts): AFL1-4028-B- F 687 G
|AFL1-4028||Daryl Hall, John Oates*||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA||AFL1-4028||US||1981|
|PL 14028||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA||PL 14028||France||1981|
|104.4157||Daryl Hall, John Oates*||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||104.4157||Brazil||1982|
|PL 84028||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA Records||PL 84028||Europe||1981|
|RCALP 6001||Daryl Hall & John Oates||Private Eyes (LP, Album)||RCA||RCALP 6001||UK||1981|