Produced, composed, arranged and designed by John Klemmer for John Klemmer Productions, Ltd. All compositions Remohj Music BMI except Track A2 Remohj Music BMI, David Batteau Music ASCAP. Track times do not appear on the release.
John Klemmer (born July 3, 1946) is an American saxophonist, composer, songwriter, and arranger. He was born in Chicago, Illinois, and began playing guitar at the age of 5 and alto saxophone at the age of 11. His other early interests included graphics and visual art, writing, dance, puppetry, painting, sculpting, and poetry
Saxophone, Flute, Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – John Klemmer. Recorded and mixed at Mama Jo's, North Hollywood, CA.
Hush was John Klemmer's second album for Elektra, following the commercially successful Magnificent Madness recorded a year earlier. While the previous album focused on covers and vocal tracks, Hush moved back toward the silkier sounds of his soft-sounding electric jazz. While Grover Washington, J. .
This album has an average beat per minute of 121 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/150 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 118BPM, ends at 100BPM (-18), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by John Klemmer.
John Klemmer скачать mp3 в хорошем качестве, либо слушайте песню John Klemmer - Deja Vu, John Klemmer - Heart, John Klemmer - Feelin Free, John Klemmer - Life Is So Beautiful, John Klemmer - Sometimes, а также рингтоны на звонок и все новые треки. John Klemmer – Crystal Fingers. John Klemmer – Arabesque. John Klemmer – Theres Some Light Ahead. John Klemmer – Third Stone From The Sun. 3:30. John Klemmer – Struggle To Be Free. John Klemmer – Magic. John Klemmer – Utopia Man's Dream, Part 2. 4:14. John Klemmer – My Blues. John Klemmer – Free Fall Lover. John Klemmer – Lifestyle. John Klemmer – Don't Take Your Love Away.
Touch by John Klemmer. Format – mp3. Download album for free and listen online on Myzcloud. John Klemmer - Touch (1975). Songs in album John Klemmer - Touch (1975).
|A2||Let's Make Love||3:52|
|A4||Life Is So Beautiful||5:54|
|B3||Love You Madly||2:41|
- Recorded At – Mama Jo's
- Remixed At – Mama Jo's
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Produced For – John Klemmer Productions, Ltd.
- Published By – Remohj Music
- Published By – David Batteau Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Acoustic Guitar – Lee Ritenour (tracks: A2)
- Alto Flute – John Klemmer (tracks: A3)
- Art Direction – Ron Coro
- Backing Vocals – Maxine Anderson* (tracks: B1, B2), Phyllis St. James (tracks: B1, B2)
- Bass – Abe Laboriel* (tracks: A1 to B2, B5), Neil Stubenhaus (tracks: B3, B4)
- Booking [Personal Appearances] – William Morris Agency
- Composed By – David Batteau (tracks: A2), John Klemmer
- Coordinator [Production] – Noel Newbolt, Rita Carlisle
- Design – Denise Minobe
- Design Concept [Cover] – John Klemmer
- Drums – Harvey Mason (tracks: A2), Steve Schaffer* (tracks: A1), Steve Schaeffer (tracks: A3 to B5)
- Effects [Echoplex] – John Klemmer (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Electric Guitar – Lee Ritenour (tracks: A2)
- Electric Guitar, Soloist – Larry Carlton (tracks: A3)
- Electric Piano – Russell Ferrante (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Executive Producer – Gary Borman
- Flute – John Klemmer (tracks: A2, B5)
- Guitar – Larry Carlton (tracks: A1, B1), Lee Ritenour (tracks: A3, B2, B4), Mitch Holder (tracks: B5)
- Legal – John T. Frankenheimer*
- Management [Personal Representation] – Gary Borman Management
- Mastered By – Mike Reese
- Percussion – Lenny Castro (tracks: A1 to B5), Ray Armando (tracks: A2, A4, B2 to B4)
- Photography By – Jim Shea
- Piano – Russell Ferrante (tracks: A4 to B5)
- Producer, Arranged By – John Klemmer
- Recorded By – Bill Taylor, Warren Dewey
- Remix – Rick Ruggieri
- Soprano Saxophone – John Klemmer (tracks: A2)
- Tenor Saxophone – John Klemmer (tracks: A1, A3 to B4)
- Vocals – Clint Holmes (tracks: A2, A4), John Klemmer (tracks: A1, B6)
- Voice [Laughter] – David Batteau, John Klemmer, Tom Ferguson
Notes℗ 1981 Elektra Records (center labels)
℗ © 1981 Elektra/Asylum Records (liner)
Allied Pressing (AR) variant of this Specialty press by same catalog #.
Custom inner sleeve contains credits and photo print (suitable for framing)
Recorded and Re-Mix at Mama Jo's, No. Hollywood, CA
All compositions Published by Remohj Music BMI except A2 - Remohj Music BMI, David Batteau Music ASCAP
Larry Carlton appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Harvey Mason appears courtesy of Arista Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): 5E-527-A (AR)
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): 5E-527-B (AR)
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): 5E-527-A2-SP SP TML-X 1- B-15619-SP SPAR
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch exc "ɑ" stamp): 5E-527-B3-AR ɑ B-15620-B3
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|5E-527||John Klemmer||Hush (LP, Album)||Elektra||5E-527||US||1981|
|5C-5527||John Klemmer||Hush (Cass, Album)||Elektra||5C-5527||US||1981|
|WPCR-27478||John Klemmer||Hush (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Elektra||WPCR-27478||Japan||2013|
|P-11021E||John Klemmer||Hush (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra||P-11021E||Japan||1981|
|5E-527||John Klemmer||Hush (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra||5E-527||US||1981|