Band Name Gaelic Storm. Data wpisu 19 Czerwiec 2001. Styl muzycznyFolk Rock. Zarejestrowanych posiada ten album2. 2. Before the Night Is Over. 4. Swimmin' in the Sea. 5. The Plouescat Races.
Tree (Gaelic Storm album). The song is normally slowly sung, but Gaelic Storm puts a twist into it by singing it fast, complete with hoots and hollers. Go Home, Girl is a faster tune about a girl who falls in love with a gypsy, only to have her advances turned down for an ironic reason. The Plouescat Races, Thirsty Work and Midnight Kiss are the instrumentals, some of which are original composition by the fiddle player Kathleen Keane.
On Tree, Gaelic Storm continues with some of the same infectious enthusiasm that won them fans on their two previous albums and their appearance in the movie Titanic. Part Celtic jam band, part jangly feel-good adult contemporary music, the group has universally exuberant lyrics backed by music that sounds a little less manic on this outing, yet still maintains a consistent energy. New member Kathleen Keane lends an added dimension to the band with her whistle playing, fiddling, and vocals.
Special Reserve (Gaelic Storm album) – Special Reserve is a 2003 compilation album by Gaelic Storm. Patrick Murphy Steve Twigger Samantha Hunt Shep Lonsdale Steve Wehmeyer Tom Brown Deborah Clark Colón An incomplete greatest hits CD, courtin in the Kitchen, sometimes known as Capt. Kellys Kitchen, is a catchy tune about male and female rogues. The Schooner Lake Set is the first by the band to feature bagpipes by the newest member of the band, nancy Whiskey, also a traditional, is sung by the bodhran player and features electric pipes and a fast catchy set of verses about drinking.
|2||Before The Night Is Over||4:52|
|4||Swimmin' In The Sea||4:20|
|5||The Plouescal Races||4:27|
|6||Black Is The Colour||5:30|
|8||New York Girls||4:23|
|9||An Poc Ar Bulle||3:58|
|11||I Thought I Knew You||3:26|
|12||Go Home, Girl!||3:26|
|14||Walk Through My Door||3:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – OmTown Music
- Copyright (c) – OmTown Music
- Manufactured By – Higher Octave Music, Inc.
- Marketed By – Higher Octave Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Castle Oaks Studios
- Recorded At – Third Stone Recording
- Mixed At – Castle Oaks Studios
- Mixed At – Third Stone Recording
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
- Bass – Mike Porcaro
- Co-producer – Eddie DeLena, Gaelic Storm
- Djembe, Surdo, Percussion – Shep Lonsdale
- Engineer, Mixed By – Eddie DeLena
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Producer [Produced By] – Jim Cregan
- Vocals, Bodhrán, Didgeridoo, Snare [Bodhran] – Steve Wehmeyer*
- Vocals, Bouzouki, Guitar, Mandolin – Steve Twigger
- Vocals, Fiddle, Whistle, Accordion [Button], Performer [Hard Shoes] – Kathleen Keane
- Vocals, Piano Accordion, Spoons, Harmonica – Patrick Murphy
Notes℗ © 2001 Om Town Music, a division of Higher Octave Music, Inc.
Manufactured & Marketed by Higher Octave Music, Inc., 23852 Pacific Coast Hwy., Suite 2C, Malibu, CA 90265
Printed in the USA
Made in the USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724381024720
- Barcode (Text): 7 24381 02472 0
- Matrix / Runout: 724381024720 MASTERED BY EMI MFG
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L043
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 166M
|SA6585||Gaelic Storm||Tree (CD, Album, Promo)||Higher Octave Music||SA6585||Europe||2001|