The Impotent Sea Snakes - God Save The Queens download mp3 album
God Dammit!, 8. Fist Fucking My Mother, 9. Daisy Chain, 10. Kangaroos (Up The Butt), 11. Ebony Whore, 12. Sympathy For The Devil. More albums from The Impotent Sea Snakes: Everything In Excess by The Impotent Sea Snakes. Too Cool For Rock & Roll by The Impotent Sea Snakes. View all albums . God Save The Queens. By: The Impotent Sea Snakes (1995, Rock). 1. Chicks With Dicks.
Complete your The Impotent Sea Snakes collection. Jesus Christ! God Dammit! 2:03. Fist Fucking My Mother. Kangaroos (Up The Butt). God Save The Queens (CD, Album). Masquerade Recordings. The Impotent Sea Snakes. God Save The Queens (Cass, Album).
Veterans of numerous tours and television appearances, the impotent sea snakes have filmed yet another HBO special which will air in Feb. of 1999. Watch out for their upcoming, 1999, major label release. Band Members: 13 - Vocals Buck Futt - Guitars Midusa - Guitars Connie Lingus - Bass Mona Lott- Drums. And also a bunch o' racists! Their former album from the eighties, entitled "To Cool For Rock'n'Roll" showcased their racist leanings (.
The Impotent Sea Snakes were an American rock'n'roll band from Tampa, Florida known for their sexually explicit lyrics and performances and probably best known for their most high profile, publicized, and prolific touring period which lasted roughly from 1996-2004.
Album God Save the Queens. Chicks With Dicks Lyrics. I live life for the weekends I like to party right I like my beer ice cold My pussy wet and tight I cashed my checks on Friday And went straight to a bar I met a gorgeous brunette And took her to my car She stripped me to my jock strap She was so young and meek She vanished in the darkness. I peered around the corner And was frightened by my find: A penis-totin' homo With some bufu on the mind. Chicks With Dicks" Track Info. God Save the Queens Impotent Sea Snakes.
More albums from The Impotent Sea Snakes: Too Cool For Rock & Roll by The Impotent Sea Snakes. God Save The Queens by The Impotent Sea Snakes. Everything In Excess.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Chicks With Dicks||2:44|
|A3||Fur, Leather, Wool, Meat||3:08|
|A4||I Hate U||2:38|
Written-By – McFadden*, Whitehead*, Huff*
|B1||Jesus Christ! God Dammit!||2:03|
|B2||Fist Fucking My Mother||3:26|
|B4||Kangaroos (Up The Butt)||2:34|
|B6||Sympathy For The Devil
Written-By – Jagger, Richards*
- Recorded At – Triclops Recording
- Mixed At – Triclops Recording
- Backing Vocals – Buck Futt, Cheetah Lamour, Dick Liquor
- Bass – Dick Liquor
- Design – Buck Futt, Richard "You Can Call Him Dick" Zipperman*, Silicon Boy
- Drums, Other [Drinks] – J.D. Thrust
- Engineer – Jeff "Tiny Tool" Tomei*
- Engineer [Assistant] – John Nielsen
- Guitar – Buck Futt, Cheetah Lamour
- Lead Vocals – 13
- Management – Richard "You Can Call Him Dick" Zipperman Entertainment*
- Mastered By – Rodney Mills
- Percussion – Tony Adams
- Photography By [Additional Known Photos] – J.E. Perry
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Laurie Prior
- Producer – Jeff "Tiny Tool" Tomei*
- Vocals [Additional] – Daemon Floyd*, Daniel Whitt, Mike Alien, Rich McManus, Richard Zipperman
- Written-By – 13 (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6), Buck Futt (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
NotesOn inside cover: Note to nutless DJ's: Cuts 3, 5, & 12 contain no profanity.
Recorded and mixed at Triclops Studios Atlanta Georgia.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 14687 90034 7
|MQ90032||The Impotent Sea Snakes||God Save The Queens (CD, Album)||Masquerade Recordings||MQ90032||US||1995|