Orange 9mm - Tragic (Full Album). Orange 9mm. Лицензиар. WMG; LatinAutor, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Warner Chappell, PEDL, UBEM, ASCAP, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (3). Композиция. WMG; UBEM, ASCAP, PEDL, CMRRA, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (3).
Orange 9mm was a post-hardcore band from New York City formed in 1994 by Chaka Malik and Chris Traynor after the breakup of Malik's band Burn. Chaka Malik and Chris Traynor began writing songs together in 1992, releasing an EP in 1994 on Revelation Records. The line-up for this recording included Larry Gorman on drums and Eric Rice on bass. Rice left to play bass for H2O, Davide Gentile joined the band, and soon after, Detroit native Matthew Cross took over on drums.
Coming out in the early '90s alongside Helmet and Quicksand, Orange 9mm amounted to the third, smallest jewel in New York's '90s metallic hardcore crown. Compared to the band's major label debut, Driver Not Included, Tragic - the group's second (and final) release on Atlantic Records - contains smaller amounts of vocalist/rapper Chaka Malik's aggro rhyming and a little more melody to satisfactory results.
Listen to Orange 9MM Radio featuring songs from Tragic free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Is Tragic the best album by Orange 9mm? BestEverAlbums. com brings together thousands of 'greatest ever album' charts and calculates an overall ranking. This album At A Glance. Tragic by Orange 9mm (1996) Overall rank: 63,340th. Accolades: Top albums of 1996 (1,225th). Top albums of the 1990s (11,214th). Best albums of all time (63,340th).
Orange 9mm. July 26, 1996. Exclusive Prime pricing. orange 9mm has been around for a while now and not too manypeople have heard them despite the fact that theyre a great band. they blend elements of punk,hip hop,and rock while always maintaining a phat groove. if you havent heard them you should definately look into them for good underground rock.
Orange 9mm-Tragic guitar tab, guitar tabs, bass tabs, chords and guitar pro tabs. Tragic - Orange 9mm. There's always one of them in a bunch Socializing and sticking lies in Acting like nobody got a clue to the scenario When the truth comes out they're scrambling to dodge the ball All of this none or it for any reason You know who I'm talking about They try to stick their keys into your brain, but I think. we kinda had it Type of life that ends up tragic Like this. CHORUS: Do you wanna live, or do you wanna die? Talk a lot of is kinda like a suicide (3x) Do you wanna live, or do you wanna die? Talk a lot of is suicide Tragic (repeated).
|1||Fire In The Hole||3:15|
|4||Gun To Your Head||3:40|
|6||Dead In The Water||4:03|
|10||Take You Away||2:52|
|13||Kiss It Goodbye||4:09|
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Copyright (c) – F.A.L.A. Music
- Recorded At – Excello Recording
- Recorded At – The Magic Shop
- Recorded At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Sabella Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- A&R – Mike Gitter
- Art Direction, Design – Frank Gargiulo
- Booking – Tim Borror
- Booking [For] – Artists And Audience*
- CGI Artist [Computer Imaging] – Rob Eberhardt
- Engineer [Second] – Joe "Joe" Warda*
- Legal [Legal Representation] – Michael Guido, Esq.*
- Management – Doc McGhee, Scott*
- Management [Business Management For] – Padell, Nadell, Fine, Weinberger & Co.*
- Management [Business Management] – Bert Padell
- Management [For] – McGhee Entertainment
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – D. Sardy* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Greg Gordon (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Steve Thompson (tracks: 11)
- Performer [Passengers:], Bass – Taylor McLam
- Performer [Passengers:], Drums, Percussion – Matthew Cross
- Performer [Passengers:], Guitar – Chris Traynor
- Performer [Passengers:], Vocals, Percussion – Chaka Malik
- Photography By – Cut The Fat, Lego*
- Producer – D. Sardy*
- Recorded By – D. Sardy* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13), Doug Henderson (tracks: 11), Greg Gordon (tracks: 1 to 10, 12, 13)
- Written-By – Orange 9mm
NotesReleased in standard jewel case.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 075678290220
- Barcode (Text): 0 7567-82902-2 0
- Price Code: CA 851
- Label Code: LC 0121
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 756782902-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0583
|82902-2||Orange 9mm||Tragic (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82902-2||US||1996|
|CD 82902||Orange 9mm||Tragic (CD, Album)||Atlantic||CD 82902||Canada||1996|
|82902-4||Orange 9mm||Tragic (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||82902-4||Philippines||1996|
|82902-4||Orange 9mm||Tragic (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||82902-4||US||1996|
|82902-2, D 114288||Orange 9mm||Tragic (CD, Album)||Atlantic, BMG Direct Marketing, Inc.||82902-2, D 114288||US||1996|