The Impressions - Check Out Your Mind! / Times Have Changed download mp3 album
The Impressions recorded a tribute album to Curtis Mayfield in 2000, which was released by Edel America. In 2008 Universal Music & Hip O Records released Movin' On Up - the first-ever video compilation of the Impressions, featuring brand-new interviews with original Impressions members Sam Gooden and Fred Cash, along with taped interviews with the now-late Curtis Mayfield and video performances of the group's greatest hits and several of Mayfield's solo hits Personnel. For a detailed listing of the various versions of the group, see Impressions chronology. 1970: Check Out Your Mind! 1971: 16 Greatest Hits! 1972: Times Have Changed.
Album · 1971 · 8 Songs. The Tams & The Impressions: Greatest Hits. Check Out Your Mind! 1969. See All. Dreaming Out of Season.
Sequel's Check Out Your Mind!/Times Have Changed combines two albums the Impressions recorded for Curtom Records in 1970 and 1972, respectively. These albums have their moments and are quite attractive to fans of the smooth, funky sound of Philly soul in the early '70s, but they're too uneven to be recommended unconditionally.
Features Song Lyrics for The Impressions's Check Out Your Mind! album. Check Out Your Mind Lyrics. 2. Say You Love Me Lyrics. 3. We Must Be In Love Lyrics. The Impressions Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Why don't you check out your mind Been with you all the time Check out your mind Check out your mind Check out your mind. Trust in me and I in you No matter what you see me do I'm doing me for all I'm worth None do be better on this earth Why don't you check out your mind Been with you all the time Why don't you check out your mind Been with you all the time Why don't you check
Impressions refer to the number of times your ad or content has been displayed on a screen. Let’s say that your ad from the previous example popped up on those people’s screens a total of 300 times. That means the number of impressions for that ad is 300. To understand how each metric works, let’s look at how each major platform defines the two terms. A unique user could see a post three times in their feed throughout the duration of the campaign. That would count as three impressions.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Check Out Your Mind!|
|1||Check Out Your Mind
Written By – Butler, MayfieldWritten-By – Butler*
|2||Can't You See||3:17|
|3||You're Really Something Sadie||3:42|
|4||Do You Wanna Win||3:32|
|5||You'll Always Be Mine||2:39|
|7||(Baby) Turn On To Me||3:11|
|9||We Must Be In Love||3:58|
|10||Say You Love Me||3:09|
|Times Have Changed|
|11||Stop The War||6:32|
|12||Times Have Changed||3:20|
|13||Inner City Blues
Written By – Gaye, NyxWritten-By – Nyx*, Gaye*
|14||Our Love Goes On And On||3:31|
|16||I Need To Belong To Someone||4:00|
|17||This Loves For Real
Written By – Hawkins, HutsonWritten-By – Hutson*, Hawkins*
- Arranged By – Gary Slabo (tracks: 1 to 10), Leroy Hutson (tracks: 11 to 18), Riley Hampton
- Conductor – Marvin Heiman (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer – Harry Yarmark (tracks: 11 to 18), R.J. Anfinsen* (tracks: 1 to 10), Roger Anfinsen (tracks: 11 to 18)
- Engineer [Vocal Overdubbing Assistant] – Danny Turbeville (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer [Vocal Overdubbing] – Tom Flye (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Performer [Musicians] – Robert Lewis* (tracks: 1 to 10), Clifford Davis* (tracks: 1 to 10), Donald Simmons (tracks: 1 to 10), Elliot Golub* (tracks: 1 to 10), Gary Slabo (tracks: 1 to 10), Harold Klatz* (tracks: 1 to 10), Harold Dessent (tracks: 1 to 10), Harold Lepp (tracks: 1 to 10), Henry Gibson (tracks: 1 to 10), John Howell (tracks: 1 to 10), John Ross* (tracks: 1 to 10), Leonard Druss* (tracks: 1 to 10), Loren Binford (tracks: 1 to 10), Patrick Ferreri* (tracks: 1 to 10), Philip Upchurch* (tracks: 1 to 10), Richard Single (tracks: 1 to 10), Robert Sims* (tracks: 1 to 10), Ronald Kolber (tracks: 1 to 10), Rudolph Stauber (tracks: 1 to 10), Sam Heiman (tracks: 1 to 10), Sol Bobrob* (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Performer [The Impressions] – Curtis Mayfield (tracks: 1 to 10), Fred Cash , Leroy Hutson (tracks: 11 to 18), Sam Gooden
- Producer – Curtis Mayfield
- Written-By – Mayfield* (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 16, 18)
NotesCheck Out Your Mind!
Originally released in 1970 on Curtom Records (LP 8006)
Vocal Overdubbing: Record Plant, New York
Times Have Changed
Originally released in 1972 on Curtom Records (LP 8012)
Recorded at RCA Studios, Chicago and Bell Sound Studios, New York
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0783722248126
|NEM CD 843||The Impressions||Check Out Your Mind! / Times Have Changed (CD, Comp)||Sequel Records||NEM CD 843||UK||1996|