The Silence Sounds in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Sounds of Silence is the second studio album by Simon & Garfunkel, released on January 17, 1966. The album's title is a slight modification of the title of the duo's first major hit, "The Sound of Silence", which originally was released as "The Sounds of Silence". The song had earlier been released in an acoustic version on the album Wednesday Morning, 3 . and later on the soundtrack to the movie The Graduate.
As recorded by Simon & Garfunkel (From the 1966 Album SOUNDS OF SILENCE). Words and Music by Paul Simon. Transcribed by Slowhand. Gtr I (E A D G) - 'Fred Carter Jr. - Bass' . W w w w . 2/4 4/4 w h w w w . 2nd - 4th Verses] $ $$. Q e e q q q e e q q q e e e e q q e e e e q ---.
Listen free to Various Artists – Sounds of Silence, Vol. 4 (Thoughts, Pebbles and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
|2||The Rivers Mourn||3:18|
|3||Since You Came Along||4:34|
|4||One Summers Day||3:57|
|5||Heart On The Wire||3:46|
|7||Tales Of Tomorrows Sky||6:15|
|8||Steal Away My Heart||4:04|
|10||A Time For Sleeping||4:54|
- Distributed By – Genepool
- Recorded At – Attik Studio, Leeds
- Mastered At – Master Blaster
- Bass Guitar – Richard Green (tracks: 7)
- Electric Organ – Richard Green (tracks: 3,7,11)
- Flute – Beverley Cutts (tracks: 4)
- Handclaps – Richard Green
- Mastered By – Matthew Denny
- Percussion – Richard Green (tracks: 9)
- Piano – James Humphreys (tracks: 11)
- Producer – Richard Green
- Sitar, Electric Guitar – Richard Green (tracks: 1,3,8,10,11)
- Vocals – Fran Rodgers (tracks: 5)
- Written-By, Producer, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Bass Guitar, Drums, Harmonica, Harmonium, Electric Organ, Finger Cymbals, Percussion, Handclaps – Dan Cutts
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 060078 522991
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP78
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 7306
- Matrix / Runout: Optical Solutions Ltd OSS DAN01