Little Walter - Confessin' The Blues download mp3 album
His Best is a greatest hits album by Chicago blues harmonica player Little Walter, released on June 17, 1997 by MCA and Chess Records as a part of The Chess 50th Anniversary Collection (see 1997 in music). The album is seen as the CD successor to the 1958 The Best of Little Walter and features ten of the songs from that album. Juke" was Little Walters first solo recording for Leonard Chess and reached on the R&B Singles chart. A harmonica instrumental, it is Walter's most famous composition.
All versions will come with liner notes from music journalist Colin Larkin, while the bookpack will feature removable card prints featuring drawings by blues illustrator Christoph Mueller. Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood contributed the album art with his interpretation of a bluesman. Confessin’ the Blues’ cover art by Ronnie Wood. Little Walter – Just Your Fool 12. Muddy Waters – I Want To Be Loved 13. Big Bill Broonzy – Key To The Highway 14. Robert Johnson – Love In Vain Blues 15. Mississippi Fred McDowell Y– ou Gotta Move 16. Jimmy Reed – Bright Lights, Big City 17. Big Maceo – Worried Life Blues 18. Little Johnny Taylor – Everybody Knows About My Good Thing (Part 1) 19.
BPM Profile Confessin' the Blues. Album starts at 135BPM, ends at 106BPM (-29), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Little Walter. Blues With a Feeling. The Electric Harmonica Genius.
Little Walter - Confessin' The Blues. Confessin' The Blues. Download MP3. Little Walter.
Features Song Lyrics for Little Walter's Confessin' the Blues album. Little Walter - Confessin' the Blues Album Lyrics. 1. Confessin' the Blues Lyrics. 2. Up the Line Lyrics.
Still, for those who can't afford either of those pricey sets, this disc, coupled with the two best-of volumes, and the other Walter compilations, fills in some holes that are well worth filling. Made up of songs cut between 1953 and 1959 - none of which had ever appeared on LP before the original 1974 release of this collection - the selection features Walter in his prime, playing alongside Robert Lockwood, Jr. and Louis Myers or Luther Tucker on guitar (with Muddy Waters present on slide on one indispensable track, "Rock Bottom")
This release is a little confusing, coming out as it does more than a year after the release of MCA-Chess' Little Walter rarities collection Blues with a Feeling, and two years after the double-CD anthology set that contains most of the best parts of this collection. Still, for those who can't afford either of those pricey sets, this disc, coupled with the two best-of volumes, and the other Walter compilations, fills in some holes that are well worth filling.
Album · 1996 · 15 Songs. The Essential Little Walter. See All. Blood on the Road. Jason Ricci & New Blood.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||It Ain't Right||2:20|
|A3||I Got To Find My Baby||2:43|
|A5||One More Chance With You||2:47|
Written-By – Cohen*, Jacobs*
|B1||I Got To Go
Guitar [Possibly] – David Myers*
|B2||Crazy Mixed-Up World
Written-By – W. Dixon*
|B3||Quarter To Twelve||3:12|
|B4||Confessin' The Blues
Organ – Unknown ArtistPiano – Unknown Artist
|B6||Up The Line
Baritone Saxophone – Jarrett GibsonOrgan – Billy Emerson
|B8||Mean Old Frisco
Written-By – A. Crudup*
- Manufactured By – GRT Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRT Corporation
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Leeds Music
- Published By – Duchess Music
- Published By – Wabash Music
- Art Direction – Neil Terk
- Bass – Jack Myers (tracks: B6), Willie Dixon (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B5, B7, B8)
- Compiled By [Reissue Compiled By], Edited By [Reissued Edited By], Liner Notes – Pete Welding
- Compiled By [Reissue Compiled With The Assistance Of], Edited By [Reissue Edited With The Assistance Of] – Zaven Jambazian
- Drums – Al Duncan (tracks: B6), Fred Below (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5), George Hunter (tracks: B2, B7, B8)
- Engineer – Malcolm Chisholm
- Engineer [Assistance] – Gary Rice
- Guitar – Buddy Guy (tracks: B6), David Myers* (tracks: A1, A4 to A6, B3), Freddie Robinson (tracks: B2, B4, B5, B8), Louis Myers (tracks: A2 to A4, A6, B3), Luther Tucker (tracks: A7, B2, B4, B5, B7, B8), Muddy Waters (tracks: B7), Robert Lockwood* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5, A7, B1)
- Liner Notes – Pete Welding
- Photography By [Backline Photos] – Frank Scott , Pete Welding
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Ray Flerlage
- Piano – Lafayette Leake (tracks: B6), Otis Spann (tracks: A3, B5, B7, B8)
- Producer [Originally Produced By] – Leonard And Phil Chess*
- Supervised By [Production Supervisor] – Bob Scerbo
- Vocals, Harmonica – Little Walter Jacobs*
- Written-By – W. Jacobs* (tracks: A1 to A6, B1, B3 to B7)
NotesChess Vintage Series
℗ 1974 GRT Corporation
All songs Arc Music, BMI, except for "Mean Old Frisco" and "Confessin' The Blues", which are as indicated. (B4 Leeds Music, ASCAP; B8 Duchess Music/Wabash Music, BMI)
Vintage Series compiled, edited and produced by Swan.
These selections previously unreleased on LP.
A1 & A5: 1956
A2 to A4, B3: 1954
B2, B4, B5 & B7: 1958
"NOTE: Two of the performances here, Crazy Legs and Rock Bottom, have been extended beyond the playing times of their original releases as singles, 2:26 and 1:58 respectively. Each of the original recordings was longer than the single version issued, so it was decided to allow them to run their full length on this release."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): CHV 416 A RE CH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): CHV 416 B FLICK!
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|CHV 416||Little Walter||Confessin' The Blues (LP, Comp, RE)||Chess||CHV 416||US||2012|
|UICY-3429||Little Walter||Confessin' The Blues [+6] (CD, Comp, RM, RP)||Chess, MCA Records||UICY-3429||Japan||2004|
|CHV 416||Little Walter||Confessin' The Blues (LP, Comp, RE, 180)||Chess||CHV 416||US||2012|
|CHLS-313||Little Walter||Confessin' The Blues (LP, Comp)||Chess||CHLS-313||Australia||1974|
|CHV 416||Little Walter||Confessin' The Blues (LP, Comp)||Chess||CHV 416||US||1974|