Hootie & The Blowfish - Cracked Rear View download mp3 album
Cracked Rear View is the debut studio album by Hootie & the Blowfish, released on July 5, 1994 by Atlantic Records. Don Gehman was chosen by A&R man Tim Sommer as a producer because of his previous work with John Mellencamp and .
Hootie & the Blowfish. Hootie & the Blowfish. WMG (от лица компании "Atlantic 0191"); LatinAutor - SonyATV, CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing, Warner Chappell, UBEM, SOLAR Music Rights Management, União Brasileira de Compositores, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (4).
Cracked Rear View - Студийный альбом от Hootie & the Blowfish. В альбом вошло 25 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:38:45. Hootie & The Blowfish - Let Her Cry (Official Video). Hootie And The Blowfish: Running From An Angel. Hootie and the Blowfish - Not Even the Trees (lyrics) - Cracked Rear View. Hootie and the Blowfish - running from an angel (feat.
I love this album and had had it on cd. The cd sounded fantastic in the car. Then purchased this yellow vinyl and it sounded very, very weak. Daris's voice is hardly hearable over the music, and his voice makes the whole album. Really disappointed about this vinyl. Reply Notify me Helpful.
One person found this helpful.
Cracked Rear View is Hootie & the Blowfish’s most successful album. Though it was released in July of 1994, it would go on to be the highest-selling album of 1995. Very impressive, considering that it’s Hootie & The Blowfish’s first full length album. Previously the group recorded and released two independent EPs on cassette (1991 and 1992) and a made 50,000 copies of a pressed, self-released EP (1993). Singles from the album were Hold My Hand, Let Her Cry, Only Wanna Be with You, Time, and Drowning.
1994 Hootie & the Blowfish album. Cracked Rear View is the major-label debut album by Hootie & the Blowfish. It was released on July 5, 1994 by Atlantic Records. Cracked Rear View is Hootie & the Blowfish's most successful album. It was the highest-selling album of 1995, with 1. million shipments that year alone. It eventually shipped 16 million copies by March 31, 1999.
The monumental record is currently the tenth best-selling album of all time in the . certified 21x Platinum by the RIAA since its 1994 debut, as well as the best-selling debut album of all time.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Hold My Hand
Backing Vocals – David Crosby
|3||Let Her Cry||5:08|
|4||Only Wanna Be With You
Mandolin – Mark BryanPiano – Dean Felber
|5||Running From An Angel
Violin – Lili Haydn
|6||I'm Goin' Home
Organ [Hammond B3], Piano – John Nau
Piano – Jim 'Soni' SonefeldViolin – Lili Haydn
|10||Not Even The Trees
Percussion – Jim 'Soni' SonefeldPiano – Mark Bryan
Piano – Jim 'Soni' Sonefeld
|12||Sometimes I Feel Like A Motherless Child||0:53|
- Produced For – Rhapsody Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Monica's Reluctance To Lob
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Future Disc
- A&R – Tim Sommer
- Art Direction – Jean Cronin
- Bass Guitar, Clavinet, Vocals – Dean Felber (tracks: 4)
- Coordinator [Production] – Gena Rankin
- Drums, Vocals – Jim 'Soni' Sonefeld
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocal Percussion – Mark Bryan
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – Liz Sroka
- Engineer [NRG Assistant] – Wade Norton
- Management – Fishco Management, Rusty Harmon
- Mastered By – Eddy Schreyer
- Photography By – Michael McLaughlin
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Don Gehman
- Songwriter – Darius Rucker, Dean Felber, Jim "Soni" Sonefeld*, Mark Bryan
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion – Darius Rucker
Notes© ℗ 1994 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for world outside of the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in U.S.A.
Track 12 is a hidden track (not listed on release) of an 'a cappella' rendition (traditional).
Track durations are not stated on the release.
Release is packaged in a clear standard jewel case with a black tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 7567-82613-2 9
- Matrix / Runout: [wea mfg. Olyphant] X16468 3 82613-2 RE-1 01 M3S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2UF1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|82613-2||Hootie & The Blowfish||Cracked Rear View (CD, Album, Spe)||Atlantic||82613-2||US||1994|
|78 26134||Hootie & The Blowfish||Cracked Rear View (Cass, Album, Dol)||Atlantic||78 26134||Canada||1994|
|A4 82613||Hootie & The Blowfish||Cracked Rear View (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Atlantic||A4 82613||Canada||1994|
|82613-2||Hootie & The Blowfish||Cracked Rear View (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82613-2||US||1994|
|82613-2||Hootie & The Blowfish||Cracked Rear View (CD, Album, Club)||Atlantic||82613-2||US||1994|