Sonora Ponceña – New Heights. Label: Musica Latina International – JMIS 1074. Format: CD, Album, Reissue.
New Heights Tracklist. New Heights Q&A.
La Sonora Ponceña is a Puerto Rican salsa band founded in 1954 by Enrique "Quique" Caraballo. Quique's son, Papo Lucca now leads the band.
1. Ahora Si. 6:560:30. 2. Sonora Pal Bailador. Listen to New Heights in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Puerto Rican La Sonora Ponceña, one of the most popular tropical acts ever, was formed in 1954 by local musicians Enrique Lucca Caraballo and Antonio Santaella, who were previously playing in a band forme. ead Full Biography.
La Sonora Ponceña is a Puerto Rican salsa band, founded in 1954 by Enrique "Quique" Lucca Caraballo. Today Quique's son, Papo Lucca, directs the band. The band has stayed active for a remarkable amount of time, recording dozens of albums, including a 55th anniversary album. Singers included Tito Gómez. The history of La Sonora Ponceña is the history of Quique Lucca (December 12, 1912 – October 9, 2016), who was born in Yauco, Puerto Rico.
BPM Profile Sonora Ponceña. Album starts at BPM, ends at 96BPM (+96), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by La Sonora Ponceña.
En 1912, el 12 de diciembre, nace Enrique "Quique" Lucca en Yauco, Puerto Rico. Not Now. CommunitySee all.
Album · 1971 · 10 Songs. Sonora Poncena Sonora Ponceña. Listen on Apple Music.
|A2||Sonora Pal Bailador||5:42|
|A3||No Seas Asi||5:48|
|B1||Vas Por Ahi||4:39|
|B3||Night In Tunisia||4:38|
- Arranged By – Elias Lopes, Papo Lucca
- Bass – Antonio Santaella
- Bata [Itótele], Percussion [Timbal] – Jessie Colón
- Bata [Iyá], Piano – Papo Lucca
- Bata [Oconcólo], Congas [Conga] – Vicente "Johnny" Rivero*
- Bongos [Bongo] – Ángel Hernández
- Coro – Edwin Rosas
- Lead Vocals, Coro – Miguel A. Ortiz*, Toñito Ledee, Yolanda Rivera
- Leader – Quique Lucca
- Trumpet – Delfín Pérez, Humberto Godineaux, José Rodriquez*, Ramón A. Rodriquez "El Cordovés"*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: JMIS 1074-A
- Matrix / Runout: JMIS 1074-B
|JMIS 1074||Sonora Ponceña*||New Heights (LP, Album)||Inca Records||JMIS 1074||US||1980|
|LPS-99.262||Sonora Ponceña*||New Heights (LP, Album)||Inca Records||LPS-99.262||Venezuela||1980|
|JMIS 1074||Sonora Ponceña*||New Heights (CD, Album, RE)||Musica Latina International||JMIS 1074||US||Unknown|