Gabriel is the fourth full-length album by the American technical thrash metal band Believer, released on March 17, 2009 on Cesspool Recordings, an imprint of Metal Blade Records. A comeback album, it is the band's first new release since 1993.
Peter Gabriel is the third album by English rock musician Peter Gabriel, released in May 1980. The album has been acclaimed as Gabriel's artistic breakthrough as a solo artist and for establishing him as one of rock's most ambitious, innovative musicians
Peter Gabriel 1: Car. Peter Gabriel. The Genesis Of Genesis. 1989 Music For The Last Temptation Of Christ, Remastered.
Michael Chiklis On His Lifelong Passion For Music and His Debut Album, 'Influence'. Virgin Records "pops" on 40th anniversary.
Celebrando (Juan Gabriel album). Celebrando", by the Costa Rican band Marfil. Ella (Her) is the fifteenth studio album released by Juan Gabriel in 1980. Espectacular (English: Spectacular) is the thenth studio album released by Mexican singer-songwriter Juan Gabriel in 1978 and re-released on July 30, 1996. This was the first Juan Gabriel album at Ariola label.
Gabriel is the fourth full-length album by the American technical thrash metal band Believer, released on March 17, 2009 on Cesspool Recordings, an imprint of Metal Blade Records. We think that fans will hear some of each record but the writing is a bit different. It's still Believer but we wanted to offer something new as we have in the past.
Gabriel Way (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Gabriel Way (2018).
Peter Gabriel 1977 - Peter Gabriel (Car) Full album. Peter Gabriel Ein Deutsches Album - 02. Keine Selbstkontrolle. (from the album Peter Gabriel II 1978).
|A1||Since I Met You||2:35|
|A2||Take It Back||2:51|
|A4||Ooo Wee Baby||4:09|
|B1||Martha (Your Lovers Come And Go)||4:24|
|B2||For Quite Awhile||2:49|
|B3||I Get High On You||3:07|
|B4||Go Back Home||3:25|
|B5||Didn't I Love You?||6:29|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – Epic Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Produced For – Belkin-Maduri Productions
- Recorded At – Kaye-Smith Studios
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Arranged By [String Arrangment] – Thom Bell (tracks: B1)
- Arranged By [Vocal Direction], Management – Don McKinney
- Art Direction – Ed Lee
- Backing Vocals – Don McKinney (tracks: A2)
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Gary Ruhl
- Design [Cover Concept] – Bob Rath
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Michael Kinder
- Engineer [Assistant] – Reed Ruddy
- Guitar, Keyboards, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Frank Butorac, Terry Lauber
- Harmony Vocals – Danny O'Keefe (tracks: B4)
- Horns – Kell Houston (tracks: B3), Kim Eggers (tracks: B3)
- Illustration – Christian Piper
- Management – Al Schlesinger
- Photography By – Baron Wolman
- Producer – Carl Maduri
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By – Buzz Richmond
- Saxophone, Soloist, Backing Vocals – Don McKinney (tracks: A4)
- Strings – Don Renaldo (tracks: B1), MFSB (tracks: B1)
- Synthesizer – Tim Gorman (tracks: A1, A3, B3, B4)
- Vibraphone – Bill McCarthy (tracks: A3)
NotesColumbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria pressing as denoted by '1S' or '2S' etched in runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side runout etch, exc STERLING stamp): 2S AL-35454-2F STERLING A1
- Matrix / Runout (B side runout etch, exc STERLING stamp): 1S BL-35454-2C STERLING A2
|PE 35454||Gabriel||Gabriel (LP, Album)||Epic, Sweet City Records||PE 35454||Canada||1978|
|JE 35454||Gabriel||Gabriel (LP, Album, Promo)||Epic, Sweet City Records||JE 35454||US||1978|