Dave Dudley (born David Darwin Pedruska; May 3, 1928 – December 22, 2003) was an American country music singer best known for his truck-driving country anthems of the 1960s and 1970s and his semi-slurred bass. His signature song was "Six Days on the Road," and he is also remembered for "Vietnam Blues," "Truck Drivin' Son-of-a-Gun," and "Me and ol' .
Album · 1980 · 10 Songs. Where's the Truck? 3:11. 2. DJ Memphis Joe. 2:32. 3. Sleeper Cab Blues. Truck Drivin' Men-Dave Dudley & Charlie Douglas. Eastbound and Down: Classic Trucker Songs for the Open Road. Six Days On the Road. American Country Legend.
1. Where's The Truck? 3:110:30. 2:320:30. Rovin' Record Spinner and the Singin' Truck Driver. 8. New York Joe and Redneck Tennessee.
Album Truck Drivin' Songs. Truck Drivin' Man Lyrics
Dave Dudley, an artist on Tracklib. Dave Dudley (born May 3, 1928, Spencer, Wisconsin, USA – died December 22, 2003, Danbury, Wisconsin, USA) was an American country music singer. Released: 198095 BPMG majorCountry. John HenryDave Dudley, Marie Ann Dudley, Billy Self
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Where's The Truck
Written-By – Buddy Harris
Written-By – Neil Ray
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sun International Corporation
- Recorded At – Singleton Sound Studio
- Published By – Chu-Fin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Shelby Singleton Music, Inc.
- Executive-Producer – Shelby S Singleton Jr.
- Producer – Billy Self
NotesWarning Not for Sale Loaned for Promotion
Both tracks from "Diesel Duets" Sun-1024
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
|SUN*1155||Dave Dudley & Charlie Douglas||Dave Dudley & Charlie Douglas - Where's The Truck (7")||Sun||SUN*1155||US||1980|