Do you have the artwork for this album? . Carl Story & His Rambling Mountaineers. Molly O'Day & The Cumberland Mountain Boys.
Wade Echard Mainer (April 21, 1907 – September 12, 2011) was an American country singer and banjoist. In addition, he innovated a two-finger banjo fingerpicking style, which was a precursor to modern three-finger bluegrass styles.
Complete song listing of Wade Mainer on OLDIES. com and its affiliates and partner companies.
Wade Mainer & His Little Smilin' Rangers - Mountain Sweetheart 03:13. Album: Classic Sides 1937-1941. Wade Mainer & Sons Of The Mountaineers: best 2 tracks. Wade Mainer & Sons Of The Mountaineers - The Poor Drunkard's Dream Classic Sides 1937-1941, 2010 02:48. Wade Mainer & Sons Of The Mountaineers - We Will Miss Him Classic Sides 1937-1941, 2010 03:04. Artist: Wade Mainer & Sons Of The Mountaineers.
Wade Mainer - Blue Ridge Mountain Blues. Blue Ridge Mountain Blues. Top Songs By Wade Mainer. 1. Short Life And It's Trouble. Wade Mainer & Zeke Morris. 84. 2. Down In The Willow. 45. 3. Little Birdie. Wade Mainer & His Trio. 4. 40. 5. I got the Blue Ridge mountain blues, goin' to see my old oak tree, Gonna hunt the possum where the corn cob blossom, In my Blue Ridge far away. Woo! I see a haze of snowy white, I see a window with light, I seem to hear them both sigh, "Where is my wand'rin boy tonight?"
|A1||Train Carry My Girl Back Home|
|A3||Mother's Last Message|
|A5||Not A Word Of That Be Said|
|A6||Wreck Of The Southern Old 97|
|A7||That Star Belongs To Me|
|A8||Wild And Reckless Hobo|
|B3||From Jerusalem To Jericho|
|B5||Little Rosewood Casket|
|B7||The Cannon Ball|
|B8||Where The Soul Never Dies|
- Recorded At – Old Homestead Studios
- Arranged By – W. Mainer* (tracks: A1, A6, A8, B3, B5, B7, B8)
- Banjo, Lead Vocals – Wade Mainer
- Bass – Bill Meyer
- Bass, Tenor Vocals – Jim Childress
- Dobro, Mandolin, Bass Vocals – Dave Cahn
- Engineer, Bass Vocals – John Morris*
- Fiddle – Alan Eisen Man, Virgil Shouse
- Guitar – Eddie Carroll , Jim Childress (tracks: A6), Julie Mainer
- Lead Guitar – Alonzo Green
- Mandolin – Don McIntyre, Vernon McIntyre
- Written-By – J. Morris* (tracks: A2, A3), W. Mainer* (tracks: A2 to A5, A7, B1, B2, B4, B6)