Mothership is a greatest hits compilation album by English rock group Led Zeppelin, released by Atlantic Records and Rhino Entertainment on 12 November 2007 in the United Kingdom, and 13 November 2007 in the United States. The cover (designed by artist Shepard Fairey) is a graphical interpretation of the Beresford Hotel, Glasgow, Scotland.
Mothership is a compilation album featuring songs from Led Zeppelin, LZII, LZIII, LZIV, Houses of the Holy, Physical Graffiti, Presence, and In Through The Out Door. It serves, mainly, as an introduction for those (presumably out of classic rock radio range) still unfamiliar with the band
on both CD and DVD, the debut of their catalog as digital downloads, and the new two-disc compilation Mothership as a sampler of the whole shebang? Considering this full-scale, multi-prong assault - which also included a new album by Robert Plant, after all - it was probably not all that spontaneous. Such a precise attack suits this most mythic of classic rock groups, who always benefited from an enormous sense of scale.
Led Zeppelin redefined rock in the Seventies and for all time. They were as influential in that decade as the Beatles were in the prior one. Their impact extends to classic and alternative rockers alike. ADDED 4/6/08: this album really is louder than others! I recently bought wonderful AKG K701 headphones AKG K701 Open-Back Studio Headphones with Flat-Wire Voice Coil, and these require long burn-in for their sound to fully develop. So I made a long playlist, set it on repeat, and have been playing it through the headphones the last several days. Because K701s are open design, you can hear the music very well across the room.
Album · 2007 · 24 Songs. Mothership is Jimmy Page’s hand-curated selection of the best of Led Zeppelin, and it’s the ultimate showcase of their proto-metal skills. The intuitive interplay between John Bonham’s drums and Page’s guitar riffs created some of the leanest hard rock on record- Black Dog, Whole Lotta Love -providing cocksure backup to Robert Plant’s lascivious screams
Led Zeppelin – Mothership Album Zip Download (200,16MB) Songs are compressed with best possible compression by keeping maximum quality possible. Each track has same high quality 320kbps CBR format.
Discover ideas about Led Zeppelin Album Covers. Led Zeppelin Mothership. Led Zeppelin Album Covers Led Zeppelin Art Led Zeppelin Albums Led Zeppelin Poster Zeppelin Songs Greatest Album Covers Rock Album Covers The Who Album Covers Music Album Covers. Mothership - Poster by Led Zeppelin. Find this Pin and more on retro, vintage and cool by Craig LaMantain.
|1-1||Good Times Bad Times||2:47|
|1-3||Dazed And Confused||6:28|
|1-4||Babe I'm Gonna Leave You||6:41|
|1-5||Whole Lotta Love||5:32|
|1-9||Since I've Been Loving You||7:23|
|1-10||Rock And Roll||3:41|
|1-12||When The Levee Breaks||7:10|
|1-13||Stairway To Heaven||8:02|
|2-1||The Song Remains The Same||5:32|
|2-2||Over The Hills And Far Away||4:49|
|2-5||Trampled Under Foot||5:36|
|2-6||Houses Of The Holy||4:04|
|2-8||Nobody's Fault But Mine||6:16|
|2-9||Achilles Last Stand||10:23|
|2-10||In The Evening||6:51|
|2-11||All My Love||5:53|
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Juggy Sound Studio
- Mixed At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – Headley Grange
- Recorded At – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Mixed At – Island Studios
- Recorded At – Island Studios
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Stargroves
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Engineered At – Rolling Stones Mobile
- Engineered At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio
- Recorded At – Musicland Studios
- Mixed At – Musicland Studios
- Recorded At – Polar Studios
- Mixed At – Polar Studios
- Mixed At – Plumpton Studio
- Engineered At – Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio
- Engineered At – Olympic Studios
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Group
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Marketed By – Warner Music Group
- Remastered At – Alchemy Mastering
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Mythgem, Ltd.
- Art Direction, Design – Shepard Fairey
- Engineer – Andy Johns (tracks: 1-8 to 1-13, 2-4), Eddie Kramer (tracks: 1-6, 1-7, 2-1 to 2-3), George Chkiantz (tracks: 1-5, 2-6), Glyn Johns (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4), Keith Harwood (tracks: 2-5, 2-7 to 2-9), Leif Mases (tracks: 2-10, 2-11), Ron Nevison (tracks: 2-5, 2-7)
- Liner Notes – David Fricke
- Mixed By – Andy Johns (tracks: 1-8 to 1-13, 2-4), Eddie Kramer (tracks: 1-5 to 1-7, 2-2, 2-3, 2-6), Keith Harwood (tracks: 2-1, 2-5, 2-7)
- Producer – Jimmy Page
- Remastered By – John Davis
- Research [Photographic Research] – Dave Brolan*, Ross Halfin
- Written-By – Anne Bredon (tracks: 1-4), Jimmy Page (tracks: 1-1 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-10), John Bonham (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5, 1-7, 1-10, 1-12, 2-3, 2-7), John Paul Jones (tracks: 1-1, 1-2, 1-5, 1-7, 1-9 to 1-12, 2-3 to 2-5, 2-10, 2-11), Memphis Minnie (tracks: 1-12), Robert Plant (tracks: 1-4 to 1-13, 2-1 to 2-11), Willie Dixon (tracks: 1-5)
NotesRemastering at Alchemy Mastering, London
24 pages booklet with photos and a quick biography by David Fricke
Tracks 1-1 to 1-4 originally released on 'Led Zeppelin'
Tracks 1-5 to 1-7 originally released on 'Led Zeppelin II'
Tracks 1-8 & 1-9 originally released on 'Led Zeppelin III'
Tracks 1-10 to 1-13 originally released on the group's untitled fourth album [usually called "IV" or "Zoso"]
Tracks 2-1 to 2-4 originally released on 'Houses of the Holy'
Tracks 2-5 to 2-7 originally released on 'Physical Graffiti'
Tracks 2-8 & 2-9 originally released on 'Presence'
Tracks 2-10 & 2-11 originally released on 'In Through The Out Door'
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8122 79961 5 4
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 812279961-5/1.2 V01 SVE
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 812279961-5/2.2 V01 KEZ
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 1): IFPI 05M3
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 1): IFPI 05R5
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 2): IFPI 054T
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 2): IFPI 057S
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 3): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 3): IFPI 05R3
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 4): IFPI 05P2
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 4): IFPI 05R4
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 5): IFPI 05N7
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 5): IFPI 05P2
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1 variant 6): IFPI 053Z
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 6): IFPI 054T
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1, variant 7): IFPI 05T2
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2, variant 7): IFPI 05M3
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code (Discs): LC00121
- Label Code (Back tray insert): LC02982
|R2 313148||Led Zeppelin||Mothership (2xCD, Comp, RE, RM)||Swan Song, Atlantic||R2 313148||US||Unknown|
|4670001549356||Led Zeppelin||Mothership (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Никитин, Swan Song, Atlantic||4670001549356||Russia||2007|
|R2 313148||Led Zeppelin||Mothership (2xCD, Comp, RM, Sup)||Swan Song, Atlantic||R2 313148||US||2007|
|8122799615||Led Zeppelin||Mothership (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Atlantic, Swan Song||8122799615||Brazil||2011|
|081227950934||Led Zeppelin||Mothership (2xCD, Comp, RM)||Warner Music Group, Swan Song, Atlantic||081227950934||Mexico||2015|