ALL RIGHTS RESERVED (C) 2003 Music by limp bizkit Results may vary Flip, Interscope Records Interscope Geffen (A & M) Tracklist 01. Re-entry 00:00 0. .UMG (от лица компании "Limp Bizkit, Interscope"); Wixen Music Publishing, ASCAP, EMI Music Publishing, União Brasileira de Compositores, UMPG Publishing, LatinAutor - UMPG, SOLAR Music Rights Management, UBEM, LatinAutor, CMRRA" и другие авторские общества (11).
LIMp bizkit results may vary album. all songs except track "almost over", 8 "red light green light", "creamer radio is dead". there are two tunings one is the standard bizkit tuning three half steps down and drop b tuning which is the standard bizkit tuning just drop the c one more step. thor/Artist: Limp Bizkit Title: Reentry. Intro: w/heavy dist Limp bizkit - Head For The Barricade (Results May Vary) Tuning: Drop B (B F B E G C Intro: w/dist C G e-. - b-. - f b. -0-0-0-0-0- pm. Verse: w/dist C G#
Greatest Hitz is the first compilation album by American rap rock band Limp Bizkit. Released in 2005, it is a retrospective compiling material from the band's albums Three Dollar Bill, Yall$, Significant Other, Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water and Results May Vary. Greatest Hitz was announced for release as early as 2001. While recording the albums Results May Vary and The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1), the band continued to work on the compilation.
Results May Vary (CD, Album). Interscope Records, Flip Records (2). B000123502. Not so bad as it was met in 2003. But Limp Bizkit lost something there. And it's even not a Wes Borland guitar riffs. I would say that's lack of fresh ideas. Album's got some cool songs but that's not Limp Bizkit we all love. The only song reminding old stuff is "Eat You Alive". It's really great and powerful.
It took a long, long time for Limp Bizkit to get their follow-up to Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water into the stores. First, guitarist Wes Borland, generally regarded as the band's musical force, up and left the band, and it took a long, long time to find a replacement guitarist.
Eventually, 'Results May Vary' could become a fascinating document - a frightening insight into the vacuous state of 21st century culture. 0. Forgettable to anybody with a soul.
Results May Vary (2003) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Results May Vary (2003).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Eat You Alive||3:57|
|3||Gimme The Mic
Written-By [Interpolation Of Microphone Fiend] – Alan E. Gorrie*, James Stewart*, Malcolm Duncan, Owen McIntyre*, Roger Ball, Stephen Ferrone*
|4||Underneath The Gun||5:42|
|5||Down Another Day||4:06|
|7||Build A Bridge||3:56|
|8||Red Light - Green Light
Featuring, Written-By – Snoop DoggMixed By – Michael PattersonMixed By [Assistant] – Aaron Lepley, Jason SpearsProducer – DJ Lethal
|9||The Only One||4:08|
|10||Let Me Down||4:16|
Written-By [Interpolation Of Bring The Noise] – Carlton Ridenhour, Eric Sadler, George Clinton, Jr.*, Hank ShockleeWritten-By [Interpolation Of Planet Rock] – Arthur Baker, Ellis Williams, John Miller , John Robie, Robert Allen*Written-By [Interpolation Of White Lines] – Melvin Glover, Sylvia Robinson
|13||Creamer (Radio Is Dead)||4:30|
|14||Head For The Barricade
Written-By [Interpolation Of Stick ' Em] – Damon Yul Wimbley*, Darren Robinson, Mark Morales
|15||Behind Blue Eyes
Written-By – Pete Townsend*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Flip Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Interscope Records
- Copyright (c) – Flip Records
- Copyright (c) – Interscope Records
- Licensed From – Universal International Music B.V.
- Manufactured By – Universal Music India Pvt. Ltd.
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Tree Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Interscope Studios
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Edited At – Marcussen Mastering
- Published By – Big Bizkit Music
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – M. Smith Designee
- Published By – My Own Chit Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Lethal Dose Music
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Suolubaf Music
- Published By – Towser Tunes, Inc.
- Published By – Eric B. & Rakim Music, Inc.
- Published By – Shakin' Baker Music
- Published By – Reach Global Songs
- Published By – Bridgeport Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sugar Hill Music Publishing
- Published By – Twenty Nine Black Music
- Published By – Liquid Liquid Publishing
- Published By – EMI-Longitude Music, Inc.
- Published By – Fat Bros. Music
- Booking [Agent, For] – CAA*
- Booking [Agent] – Darryl Eaton, Rick Roskin
- Design Concept, Art Direction, Design [Cover Design], Photography By [Cover] – Fred Durst
- Drums – John Otto
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Dave Holdridge* (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16), Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Elvis Baskette (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, 15, 16)
- Engineer [Additional] – Andrew Scheps (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 13, 16), Billy Bowers, Dave Holdridge* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 16)
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Schur
- Guitar – Mike Smith
- Legal [Law, For] – Ziffren, Brittenham, Branca, Fischer, Gilbert-Lurie & Stiffelman LLP*
- Legal [Law] – Mitch Tenzer
- Management – The Firm
- Management [Business Management, For] – GLWG
- Management [Business Management] – Matt Lichtenberg
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brian* (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 16)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mark Valentine (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 16)
- Performer [Low End], Guitar – Sam Rivers
- Photography By [Additional] – Cory Durst, Jim Marshall
- Producer – Fred Durst, Terry Date (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 14)
- Producer [Original Tracks Produced By] – Rick Rubin (tracks: 5, 7, 10, 13, 16)
- Recorded By – Jason Dale, Terry Date (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 14)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Humphrey, JD Andrew*, Jason Carson , John Morical*, Jun Ishickeki*, Neal Ferrazzani, Sergio Chavez, Zack Odom
- Turntables [The Icing] – DJ Lethal
- Vocals, Guitar – Fred Durst
- Written-By – DJ Lethal (tracks: 8, 12), Fred Durst (tracks: 1 to 14, 16), John Otto (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 14), Mike Smith (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 9, 11, 14), Sam Rivers (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 14, 16)
NotesMixed at Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles, CA
except for "Red Light-Green Light" mixed at Conway Studio, Hollyood, CA, Right Track Recording, New York, NY
All tracks recorded at:
Record Plant, Hollywood, CA
Hit Factory, NYC
Henson, Los Angeles, CA
Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Tree Studios, Atlanta, GA
Criteria, Miami Beach
Conway Studios, Hollywood, CA
Interscope Studios, Santa Monica, CA
NRG Recording Services, North Hollywood, CA
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Recorded By (Assistant): Steve Robillard
Standard jewel case with clear tray and 20-page lyrics booklet.
ONE AUDIO COMPACT DISC
M.R.P. Rs. 395/-
(Incl.of all taxes)
For Sale in India Only
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: 986089-2-Y6SAPL
|0602498121054||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Flip Records||0602498121054||Europe||2003|
|B000123510||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC)||Interscope Records, Flip Records||B000123510||Canada||2003|
|555||Limpbizkit*||Results May Vary (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vigma||555||Belarus||Unknown|
|B000123502||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Flip Records||B000123502||Canada||2003|
|M3-1/105/2003/||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Virgin , PROF Records||M3-1/105/2003/||Russia||2003|