BPM Profile Sucre Du Sauvage. Album starts at 119BPM, ends at 111BPM (-8), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Quintron.
It’s not surprising for Quintron and Miss Pussycat to find a unique setting for their music, and the New Orleans Museum of Art certainly fit the bill. Just to make things more interesting, they recorded there for four months in a completely public, open space, yet Quintron's goal was to ignore the public as he made music. However, his surroundings are indelibly a part of this music, particularly on the album’s second half, which features field recordings taken outside of the museum
Sucre du Sauvage is as much an exhibition catalog as it is an album. Quintron and ppeteer Miss Pussycat recorded these tracks during a three-month residency at the New Orleans Museum of Art, where he built a makeshift studio and hung a few 19th century portraits for inspiration. Each morning he would clock in and spend the day laying down heavy beats, short jams, snippets of melody, and random sonic sketches, all in full view of every museumgoer who wandered over to his corner of the gallery
Album · 2012 · 14 Songs. Music Out of the Moon (Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks). South Pacific (Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks).
Ritual of the Savage (Le Sacre du Sauvage) - Les Baxter and His Orchestra. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Ritual of the Savage (Le Sacre du Sauvage). Original Album Plus Bonus Tracks.
The result? well, another Quintron album, all high camp and sweat0soaked shuffle, blazing organs and prehistoric electro backing. New & Recent Releases A-Z by Artist.
Listen to Quintron Radio featuring songs from Sucre Du Sauvage free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||087 - Ring The Alarm|
|A2||085 - Face Down In The Gutter|
|A3||086 - New Years Night|
|A4||084 - Kicked Out Of Zolar X
Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Aristides Logothetis, Bill Fagley, James Edwards
|B1||089 - Banana Beat|
|B2||090 - Sucre Du Sauvage
Backing Vocals [Backing Vox] – Rhodes
|B3||088 - All Night Right Of Way|
|B4||094 - Spirit Hair
Whistling [Whistling Solo] – Grace Wilson
|C1||093 - Elevator|
|C2||091 - Deer In The Clouds|
|C3||092 - Bells|
|D1||095 - Train Ride|
|D2||096 - Jazz Bar|
|D3||097 - Morning|
- Recorded At – New Orleans Museum Of Art
- Published By – Quintronic Sound
- Published By – Pink Pussycat Music
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Illustration [Pencil Drawings - ADC # 253977] – John Henry Kelly
- Mastered By – Joe LaPorta
- Organ [Electric Organ], Electric Piano [Rhodes Piano], Drum Programming [Drum Buddy], Drum Machine [Drum Machines], Drums [Drum Kit], Vibraphone, Marimba, Timpani [Tympani], Bells, Electronics [Bent SK-1], Dulcimer, Loops [Tape Loops], Turntables, Sampler, Vocals – Quintron
- Photography By [All Other Photography] – Miss Pussycat
- Photography By [Cover Photo, Tent Photo, And Painting / Studio Photos Photographer] – Judy Copper
- Songwriter [All Songs By] – Miss Pussycat, Quintron
- Vocals, Maracas, Drum Programming [Drum Buddy] – Miss Pussycat
- Words By [Album Title] – King Khan
Recorded entirely on the premises of the New Orleans Museum of Art for the exhibit "Parallel Universe"
Inner Gatefold Panel:
Cover photo, tent photo, and painting/studio photos @ New Orleans Museum of Art.
"Quintron's home recording studio was installed in this museum for 3 months. He chose lady-portraits from NOMA's collection to adorn the walls. For the final week of the exhibit, Quintron did not leave the swampy grounds of City Park. That time was spent making field recordings and partying with ducks in a tent erected in the Sculpture Garden. The final result is this murky nectar offered here to you. The Sucre du SAUVAGE!!"
Special thanks to Miranda Lash and the entire staff at NOMA
Published by Quintronic Sounds/Pink Pussycat Music (BMI)
Mastering at THE LODGE, NYC
Goner Records Double Album
150 Gram Vinyl
Includes MP3 Download of entire album
Catalog number is not printed on the release; it is extracted from the matrices.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 00385 20901 4
- Barcode (String): 600385209014
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 63 GONE-A JM101207 We don't do jazz festival, we do not ape Mystical.
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 63 GONE-B JM101207 Ⓤ Don't say yer mom and them. We're in that one percent.
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): 63 GONE-C JM101207 That likes to kick and run, outcasted like a troll.
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): 63 GONE-D JM101207 We don't do what-cha-wanna. Eye eye don't even know.
- Rights Society: BMI
|63GONE||Quintron||Sucre Du Sauvage (CD, Album)||Goner Records||63GONE||US||2011|