Redirected from Waterfall (James song)). Hey Ma is the tenth studio album by British alternative rock band James. It was released on 7 April 2008.
These sessions eventually became Hey Ma. James have said that they believe this to be as good, if not better than any previous efforts. Material prior to release. The first tastes of the new album could be heard as far back as the 2007 reunion tour when the band decided to play a then new song, "Upside". It became an instant fan favourite.
Hey Ma actually represents the reunion of the band's pre-Laid line-up, with Diagram back in the fold as well as guitarist Larry Gott, who had departed after that disc. There's also a sense of unfinished business, given the lukewarm reception to James' last two records- neither Millionaires nor Pleased to Meet You initially even merited a . release- so one might presume James went into the studio with both everything and nothing to prove. Most intriguingly, James have split the difference sonically on Hey Ma, at once recalling their crowd-pleasing roots and their subsequent.
13. Of Monsters and Heroes and Men Lyrics. James Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular James Lyrics.
The new album Hey Ma was released on 7 April 2008, peaking at number 10 on the UK album charts, and a three-week tour to promote the album commenced on 10 April 2008. James' first new album in six years La Petite Mort was released on 2 June 2014 along with a promo single "Moving On". In July 2014, the band headlined on the Castle Stage for Camp Bestival at Lulworth Castle in Dorset and announced a ten date UK tour starting on 10 November, preceded by an 11 October headlining of the entertainment at the Rugby league Super League grand final at Old Trafford, performing a set before the game and in the half time show.
Hey Ma. Прослушать Скачать 05:04. Chance the Rapper feat. Lili K, Peter Cottontale. Hey Ma. Прослушать Скачать 03:11. Hey Ma Tribute To Fast And Furious 8. Прослушать Скачать 03:07. Прослушать Скачать 04:09. Прослушать Скачать 04:18.
James - Hey Ma (2008). Brand new: lowest price. After a long break james are back. But its never easy listening to a group thats been away. All the songs are great like Waterfall,Hey ma,Whiteboy. Waterfall could easy be the next sit down a huge hit but being away you drop out of the public attention. If you liked james before this will not disappoint you. Its more of the same great songs. by 811joanne28 Jun, 2008.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Larry Gott, Lee Muddy BakerDrums [Additional] – Saul Davies
|4||Oh My Heart
Drums [Additional] – Lee Muddy Baker
Drums [Additional] – Saul Davies
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Larry Gott, Lee Muddy Baker
Percussion, Backing Vocals – Lee Muddy Baker
|10||Of Monsters & Heroes & Men
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Andy DiagramGuitar [Acoustic] – Lee Muddy Baker
|11||I Wanna Go Home
Drums – Rob KennyPercussion, Guitar [Electric], Backing Vocals – Lee Muddy Baker
- Artwork [Original Concept] – LOVE
- Bass [Bass Guitars] – Jim Glennie
- Drums, Percussion – David Baynton-Power
- Engineer [Recording] – Ben Caro
- Guitar [Acoustic, Electric, Baritone], Violin – Saul Davies
- Guitar [Acoustic, Electric, E-bo, Slide] – Larry Gott
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Mark Hunter
- Management [Agency Representation] – Martin Horne , Marty Diamond
- Management [Worldwide Representation] – Peter Rudge
- Mastered By – Chris Potter
- Mixed By – Danton Supple (tracks: 1 to 3, 7, 8, 11), Jonathon Shakhovskoy* (tracks: 4 to 6, 9, 10), Lee Muddy Baker (tracks: 4 to 6, 9, 10)
- Photography – Antony Crook
- Producer – Lee Muddy Baker
- Producer, Artwork By [Art Direction] – James
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Andy Diagram
- Vocals, Lyrics By [All Words By] – Tim Booth
- Written-By – Glennie*, Gott*, Booth*
NotesThis album is dedicated to Tony Wilson. A lover of music who had the courage to make a difference.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602517642874
|1766565||James||Hey Ma (CD, Album)||Fontana||1766565||Europe||2008|
|none||James||Hey, Ma (CDr, Copy Prot., Promo, Smplr)||Fontana||none||UK||2008|
|1766565||James||Hey Ma (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Fontana||1766565||Russia||2008|
|1766565||James||Hey Ma (CD, Album)||Fontana||1766565||Australasia||2008|
|176 656-5||James||Hey Ma (CD, Album, Promo)||Fontana||176 656-5||Thailand||2008|