Variable Geometry Orchestra - Maat Mons download mp3 album
VARIABLE GEOMETRY ORCHESTRA is a jazz related improv/composition music artist. Its sounds contain subliminal as well as psycho-acoustic characteristics and include the possibility of complete silence. The music emerges as if from nothingness only to disappear once again back into it.
Cope is the fourth studio album from Atlanta-based indie rock band Manchester Orchestra. The album's first single, "Top Notch", was released on January 20, 2014. The album's second single, "Every Stone", was released on February 25, 2014.
How is Variable Geometry Orchestra abbreviated? VGO stands for Variable Geometry Orchestra. VGO is defined as Variable Geometry Orchestra somewhat frequently.
by Variable Geometry Orchestra. Streaming + Download. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Compact Disc (CD) + Digital Album. Includes unlimited streaming of Maat Mons via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 3 days.
variable geometry - variable geometry, variable sweep. Cf. ↑variable sweep. seful english dictionary. variable-geometry - adjective denoting a swing wing aircraf. nglish new terms dictionary. Variable geometry turbocharger - Variable geometry turbochargers (VGTs) are a family of turbochargers, usually designed to allow the effective aspect ratio (sometimes called A/R Ratio) of the turbo to be altered as conditions change.
Maat Mons is scaled back from the enormous undertaking of Quasar, released earlier in 2016 and featuring the largest group on record to date, with 46 members. The 21 musicians on Maat Mons are less than half that number, but as with all VGO performances, a mere head count reveals little about the direction the music will take. The piece rouses slowly, maintaining a low volume and a jittery, charged air of possibility as small groups of players make exploratory advances. IKB – Chelonoidis Nigra (Creative Sources, 2016). The IKB ensemble – named for the International Klein Blue that adorns the album art of each release – is the sweetspot of Rodrigues’ musical world, as far as I’m concerned.
- Recorded At – O'Culto Da Ajuda
- Recorded At – CreativeFest
- Alto Saxophone – José Lencastre, Nuno Torres
- Bass Clarinet – Paulo Galão
- Cello – Miguel Mira
- Clarinet, Alto Clarinet – Bruno Parrinha
- Classical Guitar, Clarinet – Abdul Moimême
- Double Bass – João Madeira
- Electric Guitar – Vitor Rua
- Flute – Paulo Curado
- Graphic Design – Carlos Santos
- Melodica [Fan Organ] – Tiago Varela
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Carlos Santos , Ernesto Rodrigues
- Percussion – Monsieur Trinité, Pedro Santo
- Photography By [Group Photography By] – Nuno Martins
- Piano – Manuel Guimarães
- Producer [Production By] – Ernesto Rodrigues
- Psaltery [Tenor Psalterium], Electronics [Radio] – Andre Hencleeday*
- Recorded By [Live Recording By] – Miguel Azguime
- Stroh Violin, Conductor [Conduction] – Ernesto Rodrigues
- Synthesizer – Carlos Santos
- Trombone – Eduardo Chagas
- Trumpet [Pocket Trumpet] – Guillermo Torres
- Turntables – Nuno Moita
- Violin – Maria Do Mar
- Voice – Maria Radich
NotesLive recording on 19th November 2016 at O'Culto da Ajuda during the CreativeFest #10
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 609063 404067