MIRIAM MAKEBA - African Convention. Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, 1. 5 Mb MP3 64Kbps, . 7 Mb. MIRIAM MAKEBA.
Zenzile Miriam Makeba (4 March 1932 – 9 November 2008), nicknamed Mama Africa, was a South African singer, songwriter, actress, United Nations goodwill ambassador, and civil rights activist. Associated with musical genres including Afropop, jazz, and world music, she was an advocate against apartheid and white-minority government in South Africa. Born in Johannesburg to Swazi and Xhosa parents, Makeba was forced to find employment as a child after the death of her father.
Shop 5 records for sale for album African convention by Miriam Makeba on CDandLP in Vinyl and CD format. All fields Artist Title Artist + Title Label Seller Item Select a specific format: All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Miriam makeba african convention.
Reflections (Miriam Makeba album). 2004 studio album by Miriam Makeba. Current Biography Yearbook -2009 - Volume 70 - Page 685. Nevertheless, she continued recording; her last album, Reflections, won three prizes at the South African Music Awards in 2004. Billboard - Jul 3, 2004 - Page 34 MIRIAM MAKEBA Reflections PRODUCERS: Ringo Madlingozi, Nelson Lumumba Heads Up International HUCD 3087. the classic "Mas Que Nada" and swings most elegantly, then revisits the Brazilian groove on Jorge Ben's "Xica Da Silva.
Mama Africa - Miriam Makeba. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве. Other versions of this album. we've improved your Playlist of the day and other smart playlists.
Miriam Makeba (album). Miriam Makeba is a self-titled, debutalbum by Miriam Makeba. It was released in 1960 on the RCA Victor label.
Hits & Highlights. Mama Africa: The Very Best of Miriam Makeba.
|A2||Malaisha (Bring The Axe)||3:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sonodisc
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Verlag "pläne" GmbH
- Recorded At – Studio 10
- Lacquer Cut At – SST Brüggemann GmbH
- Arranged By – Alan Shelly
- Bass – Jimmy Messan*, Kim Yarbrough
- Design – Peter Bucker
- Drums – Denis Hekimian
- Engineer, Mixed By – Dominique Luton
- Guitar – Ango Achille*, Jules Kamga, Krishna Yarbrough
- Horns – Mam Houari, Patrick Bourgoin
- Horns, Backing Vocals – Hugh Masekela
- Lacquer Cut By – SST
- Mixed By – Guy Salmon
- Photography By [Front Cover] – M. Picard
- Photography By [Inside Gatefold] – Michael Meyborg
- Piano – Wally Badarou
- Producer, Arranged By, Backing Vocals – Philemon Hou
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Miriam Makeba
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A): 020 (etched) A-4847 A-1 /80 S (stamped) 88 199 A SST (etched) Made in Germany (stamped)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B): 020 (etched) A-4847 B-1 /80S (stamped) 88 199 B SST (etched) Made in Germany (stamped)
- Label Code: LC 0972