Mononc' Serge - L'ombre De L'Oncle (Compilation 1997-2006) download mp3 album
Pressed By – kdg France. 레딧. Acoustic Guitar – Mononc' Serge (tracks: 15). Bass – David Valentine (3) (tracks: 10), Mononc' Serge (tracks: 1 to 9, 11,12, 15), Oscar Souto (tracks: 13, 14).
Band Name Mononc' Serge. Album Name L'Ombre de l'Oncle. Released date March 2007. Labels Guérilla Asso. Music StyleAlternative Metal. Members owning this album0. 1. Mourir pour le Canada. 10. Noël Est un Jour Comme les Autres. 11. Le Gala de l'ADISQ.
Mononc' Serge - L'ombre De L'Oncle (Compilation 1997-2006) MP3 version. 1865 downloads at 23 mb/s. Mononc' Serge - L'ombre De L'Oncle (Compilation 1997-2006) FLAC version. 1519 downloads at 31 mb/s.
Mononc’ Serge chante 97. Mononc’ Serge.
Bercy is the fourth live album by Mylène Farmer, released on 4 December 2006. Six years after her Mylenium Tour, Mylène Farmer came back on stage with a tour in 2006 which included 13 shows at Bercy, in Paris. This very successful series of concerts started on 13 January and ended 16 days later, on 29 January. As after each of her tour, Farmer decided to launch a live album retracing her concert
Mononc' Serge (real name Serge Robert) is a Quebec musician and poet who sings in French. He is best known for his vulgar lyrics and his irreverent songs making fun of local celebrities and politicians. He is also quite sardonic with the Quebec federalist movement, and their counterparts in the Rest Of Canada (. Mononc' Serge" is French for "Uncle Serge".
Ben oui, moi-même Mononc’ Serge Je vais être ici même à L'Anti Bar & Spectacles le 23 mai! Détails - Mononc' Serge // Jeudi 23 mai 2019 // L'Anti Bar & Spectacles.
Повторите попытку позже. 50+ видео Воспроизвести все. Воспроизвести. Микс – ♥JEAN FRANCOIS MAURICE - Monaco (28° à l'ombre)♥Romantic musicYouTube.
|1||Mourir Pour Le Canada||4:06|
|3||Je Chante Pour Les Morons||3:32|
|4||West Edmonton Mall||3:57|
|10||Noël Est Un Jour Comme Les Autres||3:17|
|11||Le Gala De L'ADISQ||2:51|
- Copyright (c) – Serge Robert
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Guerilla Asso
- Pressed By – kdg France
- Acoustic Guitar – Mononc' Serge (tracks: 15)
- Bass – David Valentine (tracks: 10), Mononc' Serge (tracks: 1 to 9, 11,12, 15), Oscar Souto (tracks: 13, 14)
- Drums – Carlos Araya (tracks: 13, 14), Michel Dufour (tracks: 10), Richard Dallaire (tracks: 6, 8)
- Drums, Percussion – François Lalonde (tracks: 1 to 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 15)
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Eric Senécal* (tracks: 4)
- Guitar – Daniel Souto (tracks: 13, 14), Dominique Lanoie (tracks: 4, 6, 8, 12), Marco Calliari (tracks: 13, 14), Olivier Langevin (tracks: 2 to 9, 1 to 15), Peter Paul (tracks: 10), Yves Desrosiers (tracks: 1)
- Mastered By – Eric Arbour*
- Mixed By – Benoît Gauvin, Mathieu Parisien, Pierre Girard
- Piano – Eric Senécal* (tracks: 11)
- Trumpet – Benoît Piché
- Violin – Mara Tremblay (tracks: 11)
- Vocals, Double Bass – Mononc' Serge
- Written-By – Serge Robert
NotesOn tracks 13 & 14 music is played by the band Anonymus.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: KDG FR -034609
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L373
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6707