Artists Leo Quinteros Los accidentes del futuro. Los accidentes del futuro Leo Quinteros. Los accidentes del futuro. This album has an average beat per minute of 116 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 80/164 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Los accidentes del futuro.
Born in Arica (11 July 1975), Chile. Made his official debut in 2002 with the album "Fallando". He has been critically acclaimed for its technical finesse and lyrical depth.
Los accidentes del futuro. Leo Quinteros La Batuta, Santiago - Jan 20, 2012 Jan 20 2012. Leo Quinteros Sala SCD Bellavista, Santiago - Jul 4, 2012 Jul 04 2012. Leo Quinteros Feria Pulsar 2013 - Nov 24, 2013 Nov 24 2013. Last updated: 14 Jun 2019, 05:50 Etc/UTC.
3. com/l/leo quinteros/los accidentes del futuro crd. 4. com/tab/leo quinteros/los accidentes del futuro chords 1553661.
Leo Quinteros is a Chilean singer-songwriter with four albums: . Fallando (2002); 1A (2004); Leo Quinteros, Ahora! (2005) and Los Accidentes del Futuro (2007). With the passage of time, Leo Quinteros has known how to grow as a composer. He works as an independent artist. More information in ww. yspace.
|4||Los Accidentes Del Futuro|
|6||Mis Propios Papeles|
|7||Por Ahí van|
|8||El Reflejo Del Salar|
|10||Condor In My Heart|
- Copyright (c) – Andes Empire Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fundacion Musica de Chile
- Mixed At – Estudios Triana
- Mastered At – Estudios Triana
- Recorded At – Chilean Records
- Recorded At – Studioscope
- Recorded At – Estudios Cachorro Quente
- Recorded At – Estudios Casa Cuervo
- Recorded At – SCD Bellavista
- Chorus – Blanca Lewin (tracks: 5), Camila Telléz (tracks: 1), Mowat (tracks: 1), Turboplasma (tracks: 1)
- Design Concept – Nicolás Montenegro
- Drums, Percussion – Cristian Sotomayor
- Executive Producer – Oveja Negra
- Guitar, Bass, Percussion, Piano, Keyboards, Harmonica, Voice, Chorus – Leo Quinteros
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Claudio Rieth
- Photography By – Elisa Bertelsen
- Piano – Mowat (tracks: 8)
- Producer – Leo Quinteros, Mowat
- Violin – Rodrigo Bauzá (tracks: 3)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 808745 901094
- Matrix / Runout: 19057 - LD CHILE - 4590109