Kenny is the eighth studio album by Kenny Rogers, released in 1979. It includes the singles "Coward of the County" and "You Decorated My Life. Goodbye Marie" was first recorded by Johnny Rodriguez on his March 1979 album, Rodriguez Was Here, and then later recorded by Bobby Goldsboro, charting as a single for him in 1981.
Band Name Kenny Rogers. Album Name Back Home Again. Labels Warner Music Group Reprise Records RCA Nashville. Music StyleCountry Rock. Members owning this album0. Re-Issue in 2010 by RCA Nashville and Warner Music Group. 1. If You Want to Find Love.
Back Home Again marks the last of Rogers' albums with Reprise, and marks the beginning of Rogers' movement between various labels, including his own future upcoming label, Dreamcatcher Records, in years to come. Of the Reprise albums, this one had the worst chart showing The album only reached number 42 on the US Country charts and is Rogers' second consecutive album to not attain any certifications from the RIAA. Rogers split from Reprise after this record's run, though he did remain with the parent company WEA at their Giant Records division. Back Home Again CD booklet Kenny Rogers Reprise Records 0.
Tracklist: 1. There You Go Again, 2. He Will, She Knows, 3. I Wish I Could Say That, 4. Homeland, 5. When We Made Love, 6. Until Forever’s Gone, 7. Crazy Me, 8. Blue Train, 9. I Do It For Your Love, 10. What That Means, 11. I Won’t Forget, 12. All That You Could B. More albums from Kenny Rogers: Kenny Rogers by Kenny Rogers. Christmas Wishes From Kenny Rogers by Kenny Rogers. Love Or Something Like It by Kenny Rogers. If Only My Heart Had A Voice by Kenny Rogers. We’ve Got Tonight by Kenny Rogers. I Prefer The Moonlight by Kenny Rogers. Something Inside So Strong by Kenny Rogers. What About Me? by Kenny Rogers. View all albums . There You Go Again. By: Kenny Rogers (2000, Folk, World, & Country). 2. He Will, She Knows. 3. I Wish I Could Say That.
Back Home Again (CD, Album). Back Home Again (Cass, Album, Club, DOL). Reprise Records, Reprise Records.
Back Home Again is the twenty-fourth studio album by country music superstar Kenny Rogers. Back Home Again marks the last of Rogers' albums with Reprise, and marks the beginning of Rogers' movement between various labels, including his own future upcoming label, Dreamcatcher Records, in years to come. Of the Reprise albums, this one had the worst chart showing. The album only reached number 42 on the . Country charts and is Rogers' second consecutive album to not attain any certifications from the RIAA.
Back Home Again Album Cover Art. Kenny Rogers.
What About Me? (Kenny Rogers album). What About Me? is the sixteenth studio album by Kenny Rogers, released by RCA Nashville (see 1984 in music).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||If You Want To Find Love
Written-By – Kenny Rogers, Max D. Barnes, Skip Ewing
|2||Bed Of Roses
Written-By – Rex Benson, Steve Gillette
|3||Someone Must Feel Like A Fool Tonight
Written-By – Byron Hill , Mike Dekle
|4||Two Good Reasons
Written-By – J.D. Miller, J.P. Pennington
|5||Some Prisons Don't Have Walls
Written-By – Byron Hill , Mike Dekle
|6||They Just Don't Make 'Em Like You Anymore
Written-By – Jimmy Webb
|7||When You Were Loving Me
Written-By – Billy Kirsch, Zack Turner
Written-By – Mickey Newbury
|9||I'll Be There For You
Written-By – Gene Golden, Steve Glassmeyer, Wood Newton
|10||How Do I Break It To My Heart
Written-By – Chapin Hartford, Trisha Yearwood, Wendell Lee Mobley*
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records
- Recorded At – Soundshop Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Loft, Nashville
- Recorded At – Franklin Castle Recordings
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Produced For – JEN Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Sound Mind Productions
- Acoustic Guitar – Biff Watson, John Hug
- Art Direction – Laura LiPuma-Nash
- Backing Vocals – Chris Harris , Gary Janney, Gene Golden, Mark Heimermann, Steve Glassmeyer
- Bass – Michael Rhodes
- Conductor – Carl Gorodetzky
- Conductor, Arranged By – Bergen White
- Design – B. Middleworth*
- Drums – Eddie Bayers, Paul Leim
- Drums, Vocals [Guest] – Billy Thomas (tracks: 10)
- Edited By – Don Cobb
- Engineer, Technician – Robert Tassi
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Mandolin – Steve Gibson
- Harmony Vocals – Dennis Locorriere
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Arranged By [Strings] – Phil Naish
- Mandolin, Mandola, Violin – Hoot Hester
- Marimba – Farrell Morris
- Mastered By – Alan Yoshida, Doug Sax
- Orchestra – The Nashville String Machine
- Pedal Steel Guitar – Dan Dugmore, Jay Dee Maness, Sonny Garish*
- Percussion, Harmonica – Terry McMillan
- Photography By – Peter Lipuma Nash
- Piano – Hargus "Pig" Robbins*
- Piano, Keyboards – Bobby Ogdin
- Producer – Jim Ed Norman
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By, Arranged By [Strings] – Eric Prestidge
- Recorded By – John Dickson , Mark Kapps, Noah Dewey
- Synthesizer – Mike Lawler
- Technician – Brett Swain, Danny Kee, Mark Goddington, Mark Nevers, Rail Rogut
- Vocals [Guest] – Larry Stewart (tracks: 6), Linda Davis (tracks: 1, 2, 5), Rudy Gatlin (tracks: 8), Steve Gatlin (tracks: 8), Terry McBride (tracks: 10)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7599-26740-2 7
- Other: France; WE 833
|9 26740-2||Kenny Rogers||Back Home Again (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 26740-2||US||1991|
|WPCR-4628||Kenny Rogers||Back Home Again (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||WPCR-4628||Japan||1991|
|9 26740-4, 4-26740||Kenny Rogers||Back Home Again (Cass, Album, Club, DOL)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||9 26740-4, 4-26740||US||1991|
|7599267404||Kenny Rogers||Back Home Again (Cass, Album, Dol)||Reprise Records||7599267404||Australia||1991|
|W4 26740||Kenny Rogers||Back Home Again (Cass, Album, Club, Dol)||Reprise Records||W4 26740||Canada||1991|