Brite Lites, Big City. Brite Lites, Big City Tracklist.
Title on front cover: Brite Lites, Big City Title on spine and labels: Brite Lites/Big City. Also released with different labels. Rights Society: BMI. Matrix, Runout (sides A and B label): Intl. 387. Matrix, Runout (side A runout etched except STERLING): SP-1-6721-AS-49SP STERLING.
Brite Lites/Big City. 11 years ago 11 years ago. Alternative. Follow The Fatback Band and others on SoundCloud. 1. Freak The Freak The Funk.
While it doesn't overflow with high points like Fired Up 'N' Kickin', Brite Lites, Big City remains a solid album's worth of funky disco. The hooks aren't as instantly catchy as the ones that propelled past hits like "Spanish Hustle" or "I Like Girls," but songs like "Freak the Freak the Funk (Rock)" sport nice big grooves that will keep the listener's toes tapping.
List of tracks in the album Brite Lites/Big City by The Fatback Band. Brite Lites/Big City discography. Brite Lites/Big City appears in the following lists: Music Genre: R&B. Music Mood: Carefree.
Brite Lites/Big City, 2008. Freak the Freak the Funk, 07:27. Let Me Do It To You, 05:20. Do the) Boogie Woogie, 05:48.
Brite Lites/Big City (1979). Album by The Fatback Band. Do The) Boogie Woogie. was sampled in. Get Boogie by Harrison Crump (2001). Dance Boogie by Willie Snickers (1996).
Brite Lites/Big City is a funk music album recording by THE FATBACK BAND released in 1979 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. The Joint Freak The Freak The Funk (Rock) 7:25 Let Me Do It To You 5:14 Big City 6:30 Mellow 11 (Do The) Boogie Woogie 5:42 Hesitation 6:05 Wild Dreams 5:35.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Freak The Freak The Funk (Rock)
Written-By – B. Curtis*
|A2||Let Me Do It To You
Written-By – B. Curtis*, M. Jones*, M. Farber*, N. Sheppard*
Written-By – B. Curtis*, J. Skelton*
|B1||(Do The) Boogie Woogie
Written-By – G. Thomas*
Written-By – M. Farber*, N. Sheppard*, S. Culley*
Written-By – B. Curtis*, S. Culley*
- Alto Saxophone – Earl Shelton
- Art Direction – Bob Heimall*
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Dan Sneberger
- Backing Vocals – Debra Cooper*, Desiree Dunn, Robin Dunn
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Johnny Flippin
- Keyboards, Percussion – Sam Culley*
- Keyboards, Vocals – James Skelton
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Cobra Butler
- Percussion, Lead Vocals, Co-producer – Bill Curtis
- Photography By – Greg Heisler*
- Producer – The Fatback Band
- Saxophone, Backing Vocals – Fred Demery
- Synthesizer, Synthesizer [Moog], Co-producer – Gerry Thomas
- Trumpet – George Williams
NotesA Fatback Production
©℗ 1979 Polydor Incorporated
Title on front cover: Brite Lites, Big City
Title on spine and labels: Brite Lites/Big City
Not for sale
"0798 SPRING" printed on bottom of spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout etched except STERLING): SP-1-6721-AS-49SP 1-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout etched except STERLING): SP-1-6721-BS-49SP 1-1 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (A & B Side Label): Intl. #2391 387
- Price Code: 0798
|SP-1-6721, 2391 387||Fatback*||Brite Lites, Big City (LP, Album)||Spring Records, Polydor||SP-1-6721, 2391 387||US||1979|
|CECC00198||Fatback*||Brite Lites, Big City (CD, Album, RM)||First Class||CECC00198||Japan||1990|
|0798, SP-1-6721||Fatback*||Brite Lites, Big City (LP, Album, Promo)||Spring Records, Polydor||0798, SP-1-6721||US||1979|
|23 91 387||Fatback*||Brite Lites, Big City (LP, Album)||Polydor||23 91 387||Spain||1979|
|CT-1-6721, 0796||Fatback*||Brite Lites, Big City (Cass, Album, Dol)||Spring Records, Polydor||CT-1-6721, 0796||US||1979|