Puddle Of Mudd - Come Clean download mp3 album
Come Clean (Puddle of Mudd album). Come Clean is the second studio album by the rock band Puddle of Mudd. Released on August 28, 2001, the album's music was responsible for breaking Puddle of Mudd into the mainstream music scene. It features the singles "Control," "Blurry," "Drift & Die" and "She Hates Me". Various tracks were re-recorded from the band's previous releases, Stuck and Abrasive. The album reached the US Billboard 200, peaking at number nine.
Come Clean is an amazing album, and it is certainly not some rip off like some jerks are calling it. People need to stop comparing the band to others and giving it a one because they think they sound someone else. This band makes amazing music, and that is the only criteria upon which the band should be judged. No song on the album falls flat and many of them are just great. 2 people found this helpful. A classic Puddle of Mudd materpiece. A must-have if you like Post Grunge and Hard Rock. Definitely worth the price.
Puddle of Mudd is an American rock band formed in 1991. To date, the band has sold over seven million albums and has had a string of No. 1 mainstream rock singles in the United States. Their major-label debut Come Clean has sold over five million copies
Band Name Puddle Of Mudd. Album Name Come Clean. Erscheinungsdatum 2001. Labels Geffen Flawless Records. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen78.
Come Clean is the the highly succesfull major-label debut and second studio album by the American rock band Puddle of Mudd. Originally released in 2001, the album's music was responsible for breaking Puddle of Mudd into the mainstream music scene. The album reached the Billboard 200 Albums chart peaking at It has sold over 5,000,000 copies and was certified 3 times platinum by the RIAA. The lead single "Control" was also the theme song for WWE's Survivor Series 2001, which was critically acclaimed
Come Clean SummertimeBlues Stand out songs are Control, Blurry and Out of My Head, for its' killer opening riff Stand out songs are Control, Blurry and Out of My Head, for its' killer opening riff.
Band Name Puddle Of Mudd. Erscheinungsdatum 28 August 2001. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen6. 2. Drift and Die. 3. Out of My Head. 4. Nobody Told Me. 5. Blurry.
|2||Drift & Die||4:25|
|3||Out Of My Head||3:43|
|4||Nobody Told Me||5:21|
|6||She Hates Me||3:36|
|7||Bring Me Down||4:02|
|11||P*** It All Away||5:38|
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Third Stone Recording
- Recorded At – NRG Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- A&R, Coordinator – Danny Wimmer
- Art Direction – Jason Harter
- Bass – Douglas John Ardito*
- Cover – Kate Schermerhorn
- Drums – Greg David Upchurch*
- Edited By [Pro Tools] – Bobby Selvaggio
- Engineer – John Kurzweg (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 10, 11)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Scott Cisco
- Engineer [Recording] – Scott Francisco, Steve Mixdorf
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Schur
- Executive-Producer, A&R – Fred Durst
- Guitar – Paul James Phillips*, Wes Scantlin
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mixed By – Andy Wallace
- Producer – Fred Durst (tracks: 4, 7, 9), John Kurzweg (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 10, 11)
- Vocals – Douglas John Ardito*, Greg David Upchurch*, Paul James Phillips*, Wes Scantlin
- Written-By – Brad Stewart (tracks: 1), Jimmy Stewart (tracks: 2, 6), Wes Scantlin
Notes2002 Japanese reissue with OBI, Japanese lyric sheet and one bonus track.
|0694930742IN02||Puddle Of Mudd||Come Clean (CD, Album)||Flawless Records||0694930742IN02||US||2001|
|493 247-2||Puddle Of Mudd||Come Clean (CD, Album, Enh, S/Edition)||Flawless Records , Geffen Records||493 247-2||UK||2002|
|493 247-2, 493 247 2||Puddle Of Mudd||Come Clean (CD, Album, Enh, RP, S/Edition)||Flawless Records , Geffen Records, Flawless Records , Geffen Records||493 247-2, 493 247 2||Europe||Unknown|
|493 244-2||Puddle Of Mudd||Come Clean (CD, Album, Enh, RP)||Flawless Records , Geffen Records||493 244-2||Europe||Unknown|
|493 0742||Puddle Of Mudd||Come Clean (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Flawless Records , Geffen Records||493 0742||Australia||2001|