Psi-Fi (CD, Album, RE, RM). Esoteric Recordings. Psi-Fi (LP, Album, Promo).
6046 AP. Seventh Wave.
A leap forward from their debut, this album shows the duo taking on extended song structures and a more varied and much improved vocal style. At times the material sounds like a precursor to the Buggles, as in the slick synths and harmonized vocals of the opening track, "Return to Foreverland. Their better material comes late in the album, though, with Elliot's writhing, serpentine sibilance in "Astral Animal," and the bubbling synth and Spanish percussion of the instrumental "El Tooto.
Things to Come, Psi-Fi - Студийный альбом от Seventh Wave. В альбом вошло 24 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:19:18. Return to Foreverland. Smog, Fog and Sunset. Intercity Water Rat. 00:48.
Seventh Wave was a British psychedelic and progressive rock duo formed in the mid-1970s. The band was formed by Ken Elliot (keyboards, vocals) and Kieran O'Connor (percussion), both of whom had been members of earlier progressive rock groups, Second Hand and Chillum.
Pieromcdo (Pierre McDonald). sandblaster 91 (daniel boulanger). You are not logged, please complete authentication before continuing (use forum credentials).
Seventh Wave - Psi-Fi MP3 version RAR archive. 1742 downloads at 25 mb/s. Seventh Wave - Psi-Fi FLAC version RAR archive.
Tracks: 01. Return To Foreverland 03:54 02. Roads To Rome 03:17 03. Manifestations 05:46 04. Loved By You 02:51 05. Only The Beginning 08:03 06.
|A1||Return To Foreverland||3:47|
|A2||Roads To Rome||3:12|
|A4||Loved By You||2:45|
|A5||Only The Beginning||7:58|
|B5||Star Palace Of The Sombre Warrior||6:25|
- Recorded At – Chalk Farm Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gull
- Printed By – Radio Corporation Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Astor Records
- Distributed By – Radio Corporation Pty. Ltd. – (on cover)
- Distributed By – Astor Records – (on labels)
- Artwork [Colour Retouching] – T & S
- Bongos – Tony Elliott (tracks: A5)
- Design [Sleeve] – Gull Graphics, John Pasche
- Drums, Percussion [Multi-percussion], Vocals – Kieran O'Connor
- Electric Bass, Double Bass – Steve Cook (tracks: B1, B3)
- Organ, Keyboards [Crumar Stringman] – Brian Gould (tracks: A5, B5)
- Organ, Synthesizer [Melatron, Arp] – Hugh Banton (tracks: A3)
- Other [Coffee Makers] – Bill, Cathy, Leslie, Pete
- Other [Fugal Inspiration] – Hugh Banton (tracks: B5)
- Other [Road Crew] – Des, Ji, Nik
- Percussion [Multi-percussion], Other [Kind Energy] – Tony Utah* (tracks: B4)
- Photography By [Back] – Mick Rock
- Photography By [Cover] – Phil Jude
- Producer, Engineer [Console Control] – Neil Richmond
- Sequenced By – Chris Amson (tracks: A3)
- Synthesizer [Arp, Rmi], Keyboards [Crumar Piano] – Pete Lemer* (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Technician [Amps & Volts] – Mike*
- Technician [Facilities], Other [Cigar Smoke] – Vic*
- Technician [Tape Operator] – Tony*
- Vocals – Pepi Lemer (tracks: A3), Rob Elliott (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B4), Tony Elliott (tracks: A3, B5)
- Vocals, Keyboards [Multi-keyboards], Synthesizer, Other [Pedals], Percussion – Ken Elliott
- Written-By – Elliott*, Richmond* (tracks: B3)
NotesAustralian manufactured edition of Lp.
Matte sleeve with two-tone gull labels
Catalog# on sleeve: GULP 1010
Catalog# on labels: GULP-1010
Rob Elliott: Courtesy of GM Records
Special Thanks to: Dave McIver, Alan Mason, Ira Blacker & John Pasche for ideas
Recorded at Chalk Farm Studios, London
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (etched runout side 1 ): GULP-1010-A fh
- Matrix / Runout (etched runout side 2 ): GULP-1010-B fh
|GULP 1010, GULP.1010||Seventh Wave||Psi-Fi (LP, Album)||Gull, Gull||GULP 1010, GULP.1010||UK||1975|
|6.26046 AP||Seventh Wave||Psi-Fi (LP, Album)||Gull||6.26046 AP||Germany||1975|
|GULP 1010||Seventh Wave||Psi-Fi (LP, Album)||Gull||GULP 1010||Netherlands||1975|
|ECLEC 2631||Seventh Wave||Psi-Fi (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2631||UK||2018|
|6.22308||Seventh Wave||Psi-Fi (LP, Album)||Gull||6.22308||Germany||1975|