Marcus Miller is a Marcus Miller album released in the summer of 1984. album released during summer 1984. His fusion of funk/R&B/jazz is well-balanced on this effort and better represents his formidable talents as a ti-instrumentalist. All tracks composed by Marcus Miller. Unforgettable" – 5:45.
Лучшие композиции – Маркус Миллер. Воспроизвести все. Отправить. Marcus Miller "Run for Cover" from Live Under The Sky '91. Marcus Miller. Marcus Miller - Tutu - LIVE. Marcus Miller - Mr. Pastorius - from the album - The Sun Dont Lie. nscloud29. ME'SHELL N'DEGEOCELLO - RUSH OVER (Feat.
Marcus Miller has been dubbed one of the most influential artists of our time. At the top of his game for over 30 years, he is a two-time Grammy award winner, (. winner of the 2013 Edison Award for Lifetime Achievement In Jazz (Holland), winner of the 2010 Victoire du Jazz (France) and in 2013, was appointed a UNESCO Artist For Peace . The album and title song, which Miller composed, produced, arranged and performed on, is widely regarded as a significant addition to the canon of contemporary jazz music.
An Evening with Carl Jackson. 3 Original Album Classics. A Night in Monte-Carlo. Marcus Miller, Orchestre Philharmonique de Monte-Carlo, Marcus Miller & The Orchestre Philharmonique De Monte-Carlo. Original Album Classics.
|2||Is There Anything I Can Do||5:24|
|5||I Could Give You More||6:00|
|7||My Best Friend's Girlfriend||7:27|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Recorded At – Minot Sound
- Mixed At – Minot Sound
- Alto Saxophone – David Sanborn (tracks: 4, 6)
- Art Direction, Design – Simon Levy
- Backing Vocals – Diva Gray, Fonzi Thornton, Marcus Miller, Renee Diggs, Robin Clark , Tawatha Agee*, Yvonne Lewis
- Engineer [Assistance, Mediasound] – Steve Rinkoff
- Engineer [Assistance, North Hollywood] – Paul Brown, Rudy Hill
- Engineer [Assistance] – Bruce Robbins, Wayne Warnecke
- Engineer, Mixed By – Ray Bardani
- Instruments, Lead Vocals – Marcus Miller
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Percussion [Additional] – Crusher Bennett*, Anthony MacDonald
- Photography By – Brian Hagiwara
- Producer – Marcus Miller, Ray Bardani
- Technician [Technical Maintenance] – Bruce Robbins
- Written-By – Marcus Miller
Notes℗1984 WEA International Inc.
Manufactured & distributed by Warner Music Japan Inc.
Recorded and mixed at Minot Sound, White Plains, New York
Additional Recording at Warner Bros. Recording Studios, North Hollywood; Mediasound Studios, New York
Digitally Mastered at Sterling Sound
24-bit Digital Remastering . Comes with fold-out insert including lyrics, new liner notes in Japanese and facsimile of original back cover.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4943674180677
- Matrix / Runout: WPCR-28083 1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L276
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 454D
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Price): ¥1,000
|9 25074-1, 1-25074||Marcus Miller||Marcus Miller (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Warner Bros. Records||9 25074-1, 1-25074||US||1984|
|KOC-CD-9920||Marcus Miller||Marcus Miller (CD, Album, RE)||Koch Records||KOC-CD-9920||US||2005|
|925 074-1||Marcus Miller||Marcus Miller (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||925 074-1||UK||1984|
|7599-25074-2||Marcus Miller||Marcus Miller (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-25074-2||Europe||1984|
|P-11476||Marcus Miller||Marcus Miller (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||P-11476||Japan||1984|