The first Bows album, 1999's Blush, was a masterstroke of dark, breakbeat-driven orchestral majesty, one of those "changed the way I listened to music" albums. Despite its focus on subtlety and dry percussion sounds, Cassidy wraps around you like a warm blanket when you get it loud enough to surround you. It doesn't live up to its predecessor like I'd hoped, but it's still a very satisfying statement from a true master.
Cassidy (CD, Album). PURE 104 CD. UK & US. 2001.
Oh no - this rates as one of Sutherland's finest moments, a dream pop record with fluttering guitars, sighing vocals, swaying strings, and booming beats galore.
Split Personality is the debut studio album by American rapper Cassidy. It was released on March 16, 2004, by Full Surface, with manufacturing and distribution from J. The album debuted at number 2 on the US Billboard 200, selling 118,000 copies in its first week. To date, the album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for the shipments of 500,000 copies in the United States.
Cassidy Album by Bows.
No one has said anything yet. In Library (2). Contributions By.
Shaun Cassidy is the first solo album from Shaun Cassidy. The eponymous album was first released in 1976 in Europe and Australia, where he had top-ten hits with "Morning Girl" and "That's Rock 'n' Roll". It was not until the release of a cover version of The Crystals' song, "Da Doo Ron Ron", that Cassidy's international success carried over into the United States.
Baby Goods/Kids Goods.
|2||Cuban Welterweight Rumbles Hidden Hitmen||4:04|
|4||Ali 4 Onassis||3:42|
|6||B Boy Blunt||2:41|
|11c||Ton Ten All The Way Home||3:15|
- Bass – A.B. (tracks: 4), Colin Greig (tracks: 1, 9, 11a), Duncan Brown (tracks: 7), Luke Sutherland (tracks: 6)
- Drum Programming  – Luke Sutherland (tracks: 9, 11a)
- Drums – Howard Monk (tracks: 1, 7), Pete Flood (tracks: 3, 9, 11a)
- Electronics [Machines] – Luke Sutherland (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6, 10)
- Guitar – Debbie Smith (tracks: 3, 7), Luke Sutherland (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11a)
- Mastered By – Adam Nunn
- Mixed By – Luke Sutherland (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 9 to 11B), Mads Bjerke (tracks: 5, 6, 8), Toby Hrycek Robinson* (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 9 to 11b)
- Performer [Gizmo] – Luke Sutherland (tracks: 5, 8)
- Piano – Luke Sutherland (tracks: 10)
- Recorded By, Producer – Luke Sutherland, Toby Hrycek Robinson*
- Violin – Luke Sutherland (tracks: 1, 9, 11a)
- Vocals – Cream Team (tracks: 5, 6, 8), Luke Sutherland (tracks: 4 to 6, 8, 11a), Ruth Emond (tracks: 3, 7), Signe Høirup Wille-Jørgensen (tracks: 1, 2, 9 to 11a)
- Written-By – Bows
Notes℗ 2001 too pure records ltd.
© 2001 too pure records ltd.
Made in England.
Comes in a standard jewel case with a 12-page accordion folded booklet.
Track durations taken from WinAmp.
Total playing time 57:47.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Inner Ring): D9888 PURE 104 CD 01 1:1
- Barcode (Backcover): 0 644918 010425
- Barcode (Text, stickered for the US): 6 44918 01042 5
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L122
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2301
|TKCB-72099||Bows||Cassidy (CD, Album)||Too Pure||TKCB-72099||Japan||2001|
|7243 8508832 2||Bows||Cassidy (CD, Album)||Too Pure, Labels||7243 8508832 2||France||2001|
|PURE 104CDP||Bows||Cassidy (CD, Promo)||Too Pure||PURE 104CDP||UK||2001|
|PURE 104 CD||Bows||Cassidy (CD, Album)||Too Pure||PURE 104 CD||Europe||2001|