Profesjonalizm – Chopin Chopin Chopin. Label: Lado ABC – LADO C/11. It comes with a Lado ABC catalogue sheet and a sticker on the seal with the text "Sekstet Marcina Maseckiego - Profesjonalizm "Chopin Chopin Chopin" Lado C/11". Matrix, Runout: 1304877007 ww. adoabc. com /// pełen profesjonalizm proszę państwa. Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57. Mould SID Code: IFPI Z940.
Listen to The Chopin Album now. Listen to The Chopin Album in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Frédéric François Chopin (/ˈʃoʊpæ̃/, French:, Polish: ; 1 March 1810 – 17 October 1849) was a Polish composer and virtuoso pianist of the Romantic era who wrote primarily for solo piano. He has maintained worldwide renown as a leading musician of his era, one whose "poetic genius was based on a professional technique that was without equal in his generation.
Alternative ns: Frédéric François Chopin, Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin, Fryderyk Franciszek Szopen, Federic Chopin, 弗雷德里克·肖邦 (cho, zho), 프레데리크 쇼팽 (ko, kor), เฟรเดริก ชอแป็ง (tha), (ar) فريدريك شوبان, Шопен, Фредерик (rus), (heb) פרדריק שופן, ფრიდერიკ შოპენი (kat, geo)
Fryderyk Franciszek Chopin was a Polish composer and virtuoso pianist of the Romantic era, wh. .You were redirected here from the unofficial Page: Шопен, Фредерик.
Chopin loved playing for his friends and he did so in a relaxing atmosphere and intimate settings, rather than in big concert halls. Accordingly, we offer exactly what he himself would have preferred. By offering this kind of setting, we hope to make you familiar with Chopin’s world all the more easily. Equally important, the Chopin Point environment we offer will help you experience the energy and sensitivity of a particular artist performing during his or her 7pm recital
Complete chopin music and score. Works of the same genre are arranged according to the opus numbers. The names in ( ) are for reference only; none of them were given by Chopin. Some abbreviations: "Op"-opus, "no"-number, " "b"-flat, " "-major, "m"-minor.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Profesjonalizm
- Copyright (c) – Profesjonalizm
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lado ABC
- Copyright (c) – Lado ABC
- Manufactured By – GM Records
- Recorded At – Studio Im. Adama Mickiewicza
- Mastered At – Nagrywex
- Clarinet [Klarnet], Saxophone [Saksofon] – Pan Michał Wit Górczyński*
- Contrabass [Kontrabas] – Pan Piotr Wojciech Domagalski*
- Cover [Okładka] – Pan Maciej Jerzy Moruś*
- Mastered By – Pan Tomasz Nagrywex Duda*
- Percussion [Perkusja] – Pan Jerzy Andrzej Rogiewicz*
- Photography By [Photo Lado Abc Catalogue Sheet] – Tomasz Dubiel
- Photography By [Zdjęcie Na Okładce] – Pan Tomasz Andrzej Dubiel*
- Piano [Pianino], Composed By [Kompozycje] – Pan Marcin Karol Masecki*
- Recorded By [Nagranie], Mixed By [Miks] – Pan Mgr Maciej Piotr Cieślak*
- Saxophone [Saksofon] – Pan Tomasz Przemysław Duda*
- Trumpet [Trąbka] – Pan Kamil Stanisław Szuszkiewicz*
NotesNagrano 29 kwietnia 2011 w Studio Im. A. Mickiewicza (oddz. w Warszawie).
Prod. wyk. Pan Dom Kultury Śródmieście w Warszawie.
Pan Jerzy z dumą uderza w bębny marki Canopus.
℗© 2011 Profesjonalizm / Lado ABC
Packaging: Digipak. It comes with a Lado ABC catalogue sheet and a sticker on the seal with the text "Sekstet Marcina Maseckiego - Profesjonalizm "Chopin Chopin Chopin" Lado C/11".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5907709922334
- Barcode (Printed): 5 907709 922334
- Matrix / Runout: 1304877007 www.ladoabc.com /// pełen profesjonalizm proszę państwa
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT57
- Mould SID Code: IFPI Z940