Results May Vary (CD, Album). Interscope Records, Flip Records (2). 0602498121054. Results May Vary (Cass, Album, Unofficial). Results May Vary (CD, Album).
Stream Results May Vary, a playlist by LimpBizkit from desktop or your mobile device. Album release date: 1 January 2003.
Following the release of their album, Results May Vary (2003), Borland rejoined the band and recorded The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) (2005) with Durst, Rivers, Lethal and drummer Sammy Siegler before entering a hiatus. In 2009, the band reunited with Borland playing guitar and began touring, culminating with the recording of the album Gold Cobra (2011), after which they left Interscope and later signed with Cash Money Records, but DJ Lethal was asked to leave the band soon after. As of 2018, the band is currently recording their sixth studio album, Stampede of the Disco Elephants. Significant Other (1999–2000). Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water (2000–01). Departure of Borland and Results May Vary (2001–03). Borland's return, The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) and hiatus (2004–08). Reunion, Gold Cobra and departure from Interscope (2009–11).
Rate this album info as: Accurate Slightly Inaccurate Very Inaccurate Missing Information Duplicate Album Non-existent Album Info TB. Three Dollar Bill, Y'all$ · Significant Other · Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water · Results May Vary · The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) · Gold Cobra · Stampede of the Disco Elephants. is a collaborative project to build the most comprehensive and up-to-date music database.
Results May Vary - Album Art Lyrics. About Results May Vary. Limp Bizkit’s 4th LP, released in 2003, it features the guitarist from Snot, Mike Smith, in place of founding member Wes Borland, which left the band at that time. However, during the recording process a dispute arose with Smith and some of the work he recorded was removed. The album was a chart success, selling 325,000 copies in its first week, before reaching . million by 2016. It debuted at number 3 on the Billboard 200, and single Eat You Alive made number 16 on the Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart.
LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Limp Bizkit Format: Vinyl. In my 8th grade year(2000), it somehow became the epitome of & to own any album by LIMP BIZKIT. Why? Because they were loud, heavy, cussed a whole bunch, and were utterly mesmerized with the idea of sex. Since all of these things were completely contrary to all the morals our parents had taught us keep, we, the rebellious pre-teens we were, obviously embraced it. The same could be said for KORN, METALLICA, NINE INCH NAILS, and all those other bands that love Satan alot. NOW, of course, we realize how silly and retarded LIMP BIZKIT truly is.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||Eat You Alive||3:57|
|A3||Gimme The Mic
Written-By [Interpolation Of Microphone Fiend] – Alan E. Gorrie*, James Stewart*, Malcolm Duncan, Owen McIntyre*, Roger Ball, Stephen Ferrone*
|A4||Underneath The Gun||5:42|
|A5||Down Another Day||4:06|
|A7||Build A Bridge||3:56|
|A8||Red Light - Green Light
Featuring, Written-By – Snoop DoggMixed By – Michael PattersonMixed By [Assistant] – Aaron Lepley, Jason SpearsProducer – DJ Lethal
|B1||The Only One||4:08|
|B2||Let Me Down||4:16|
Written-By [Interpolation Of Bring The Noise] – Carlton Ridenhour, Eric Sadler, George Clinton, Jr.*, Hank ShockleeWritten-By [Interpolation Of Planet Rock] – Arthur Baker, Ellis Williams, John Miller , John Robie, Robert Allen*Written-By [Interpolation Of White Lines] – Melvin Glover, Sylvia Robinson
|B5||Creamer (Radio Is Dead)||4:30|
|B6||Head For The Barricade
Written-By [Interpolation Of Stick ' Em] – Damon Yul Wimbley*, Darren Robinson, Mark Morales
|B7||Behind Blue Eyes
Written-By – Pete Townsend*
- Design Concept, Art Direction, Design [Cover Design], Photography By [Cover] – Fred Durst
- Drums – John Otto
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Dave Holdridge* (tracks: A5, A7, B2, B4, B5, B7, B8.), Stewart Whitmore
- Engineer – Elvis Baskette (tracks: A5, A7, B2, B4, B5, B7, B8)
- Engineer [Additional] – Andrew Scheps (tracks: A5, A7, B2, B5, B8), Billy Bowers, Dave Holdridge* (tracks: A1 to A7, B1 to B8)
- Executive-Producer – Jordan Schur (tracks: A8, B4)
- Guitar – Mike Smith
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brian* (tracks: A1 to A7, B1 to B8)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mark Valentine (tracks: A1 to A7, B1 to B8)
- Performer [Low End], Guitar – Sam Rivers
- Photography By [Additional] – Cory Durst, Jim Marshall
- Producer – Fred Durst, Terry Date (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, B1, B3, B6)
- Producer [Original Tracks Produced By] – Rick Rubin (tracks: A5, A7, B2, B5, B8)
- Recorded By – Jason Dale, Terry Date (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, B2, B3, B6)
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Brian Humphrey, JD Andrew*, Jason Carson , John Morical*, Jun Ishickeki*, Neal Ferrazzani, Sergio Chavez, Steve Robillard*, Zack Odom
- Turntables [The Icing] – DJ Lethal
- Vocals, Guitar – Fred Durst
- Written-By – DJ Lethal (tracks: A8, B3), Fred Durst (tracks: A1 to B6, B8), John Otto (tracks: A1 to A7, B1 to B5), Mike Smith (tracks: A2 to A4, A6, B1, B3, B6), Sam Rivers (tracks: A1 to A7, B1 to B6, B8)
NotesReally similar to the European release, but doesn't states Made in the EU on the back, and says Made In Hungary on the tape.
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Inlay contains lyrics.
All track recorded at:
Record Plant, Hollywood, CA
Hit Factory, NYC
Henson, Los Angeles, CA
Cherokee Studios, Los Angeles, CA
Tree Studios, Atlanta, GA
Criteria, Miami Beach
Conway Studios, Hollywood, CA
Interscope Studios, Santa Monica, CA
NRG Recording Services, North Hollywood, CA
Mastered at Marcussen Mastering, Hollywood, CA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 602498610435
|0602498121054||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Flip Records||0602498121054||Europe||2003|
|B000123510||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album + DVD, NTSC)||Interscope Records, Flip Records||B000123510||Canada||2003|
|555||Limpbizkit*||Results May Vary (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vigma||555||Belarus||Unknown|
|B000123502||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album)||Interscope Records, Flip Records||B000123502||Canada||2003|
|M3-1/105/2003/||Limp Bizkit||Results May Vary (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Virgin , PROF Records||M3-1/105/2003/||Russia||2003|