The Squadronaires - There's Something In The Air download mp3 album
The Squadronaires: все альбомы, включая Singing Squadronaires, The Squadronaires Are in the Air, High Society и другие. There's Something in the Air. The Squadronaires. 2018 Music City Entertainment Collection. The Great British Dance Bands Play the Great American Songbook.
There's Something In the Air. 3:12. More By The Squadronaires. See All. Wolf On the Prowl. Platinum Series, Vol. 1.
Something in the Air is the second album from American country music singer Lila McCann. Her second and final album for Asylum Records, it was released in 1999 and it achieved RIAA gold certification. That Fifties Flavour Vol 76. Various Artists.
LyricsThere's Something in the Air. The Squadronaires, Jimmy Miller, Jimmy Miller.
The Squadronaires - The Nango The Squadronaires - Ok for Baby The Squadronaires - Tangerine The Squadronaires - I'm Getting Sentimental over You The Squadronaires - Pompton Turnpike The Squa fo. The Squadronaires There's something in the air. 03:13. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). The Squadronaires Hey Ba-Ba-Rebop. The Squadronaires A Little on the Lonely Side.
The Squadronaires Are In The Air. Released by Sharp Edge Records May 2015 14 Tracks. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Royal Air Force Dance Orchestra, The Squadronaires. The Squadronaires - Come Out, Come, Out, Wherever You Are/It Must Be Jelly ('Cause Jam Don'tShake Like That) 05:15. The Squadronaires - High Society 03:10. The Big Band Series - The Squadronaires - The Squadronaires. There's Something In The Air - The Squadronaires.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Prelude In "C" Minor
Arranged By – Jimmy Durrant*Written-By – Traditional
Vocals – Jimmy Miller Written-By – Warren*, Gordon*
|3||The Waiter, The Porter & The Upstairs Maid
Vocals – George Chisholm, Jimmy Miller , Sid ColinWritten-By – Johnny Mercer
Written-By – Feyne*, Johnson*, Hawkins*, Dash*
|5||Mexican Hat Dance
Written-By – Homer*, Partichela*
|6||South Rampart Street Parade
Arranged By – George ChisholmWritten-By – Crosby*, Haggart*, Bauduc*
Written By – Mooney
Arranged By – George ChisholmWritten-By – Piron*, Williams*
|9||OK For Baby
Written-By – Benny Carter
|10||As Long As There's Music
Arranged By – Jimmy Durrant*Vocals – Jimmy Miller Written-By – Styne, Cahn*
|11||Darktown Strutter's Ball
Written-By – Brooks*
Written-By – Ray Noble
Arranged By – George ChisholmWritten-By – Gibbs*, Grey*, Wood*
|14||There's Something In The Air
Vocals – Jimmy Miller Written-By – Adamson*, McHugh*
|15||Hey Ba-Ba Re-Bop
Written-By – Hampton*
Written-By – Rogers*, Osbourne*
Written-By – Kilmer*, Rasbach*
Vocals – Jimmy Miller Written-By – Finch*, Little*, Malie*
|19||Lead With Your Left
Arranged By – Ronnie AldrichWritten-By – Mel Powell
Written-By – Goodman*, Hampton*, Robin*
|21||I'm Getting Sentimental Over You
Written-By – Bassman*, Washington*
|22||I'm A Ding Dong Daddy From Dumas
Written-By – Baxter*
|23||A Little On The Lonely Side
Arranged By – Jimmy Durrant*Vocals – Jimmy Miller Written-By – Robertson*, Weldon*, Cavanugh*
Written-By – Phil Baxter
|25||I'll Be Seeing You
Vocals – Jimmy Miller Written-By – Kahal*, Fain*
|26||I Ain't Got Nobody
Written-By – Peyton*, Graham*, Williams*
- Copyright (c) – Hep Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hep Records
- Alto Saxophone – Cliff Townshend (tracks: 15 to 22), Harry Lewis (tracks: 1 to 5, 12 to 14), Monty Levy (tracks: 9 to 11, 15 to 26), Tommy Bradbury
- Baritone Saxophone – Cliff Townshend (tracks: 15 to 22)
- Bass – Arthur Madden* (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 26)
- Clarinet – Andy McDevitt, Cliff Townshend (tracks: 15 to 22), Harry Lewis
- Design – John Haxby
- Drums – Jock Cummings (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 26)
- Guitar, Vocals – Sid Colin (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 26)
- Leader – Sgt. Jimmy Miller*
- Liner Notes – Jim Godbolt
- Photography By [Courtesy Of], Research [Personnel] – Chris Way
- Piano – Ronnie Aldrich (tracks: 1 to 15, 17 to 26)
- Producer [Album Production] – Alastair Robertson
- Soprano Saxophone – Jimmy Durrant*
- Tenor Saxophone – Andy McDevitt, Jimmy Durrant*
- Transferred By [Transfers], Mastered By [Mastering] – Ted Kendall
- Trombone – Bruce Campbell (tracks: 6, 7, 9 to 11, 23 to 26), Eric Breeze (tracks: 1 to 16, 18 to 16), George Chisholm (tracks: 1 to 16, 18 to 16)
- Trumpet – Archie Craig, Clinton Ffrench*, Jimmy Watson (tracks: 15 to 22), Tommy McQuater
A Tracks 12 & 13: The Paris Cinema Lower Regent St., London, February - March 1944.
B Tracks 1 to 5, 14: ENSA-ORBS Reserve Recordings, The Criterion Theatre Picadelly Circus, Spring 1944.
C Tracks 9 to 11: The Criterion Theatre Picadelly Circus, September 1944.
D Track 6: The Paris Cinema Lower Regent St., London, February - March 1945.
E Track 7: "Fanfare Series" The Stage Door Canteen Picadelly, Spring 1945.
F Tracks 23 to 26: ENSA-ORBS 'Best Sellers' Series, The Criterion Theatre Picadelly Circus, April - May 1945.
G Track 8: The Dufayel Barracks, Paris, France, June 16th 1945, (Broadcast by AFEP July 8th, 1945)
H Tracks 15 to 22: ENSA-ORBS 'Swingtime' The Levi Sound Studios London, March - April 1946.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 016275 200446
- Barcode (Scanned): 5016275200446
- Rights Society: MCPS
- SPARS Code: AAD