Elliott Sharp - Nots download mp3 album
Elliott Sharp (born March 1, 1951 in Cleveland, Ohio) is an American contemporary classical composer, t, and performer. A central figure in the avant-garde and experimental music scene in New York City since the late 1970s, Sharp has released over eighty-five recordings ranging from contemporary classical, avant-garde, free improvisation, jazz, experimental, and orchestral music to noise, no wave, and electronic music.
This album has an average beat per minute of 108 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 108/108 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Elliott Sharp.
Listen free to Elliott Sharp – Nots (Happy Chappie Polka, Tmi and more). A new version of Last. Overview (current section).
Elliott Sharp (March 1, 1951 in Cleveland, Ohio, USA) began playing the piano at six and performing concerts by age of eight, according to him. Sharp claims that his parents wanted him to be both a concert pianist and a scientist. He gave up piano, first in favor of the clarinet and then the guitar. His interest in science led him to build his own effects boxes for the instrument. He became intrigued with all types of experimental music, from contemporary classical to free jazz and sophisticated rock.
Tracklist: 01. Happy Chappie Polka 02. Tmi 03. Obvious 04. The Free World 05. Escape Clause 06.
More albums from Elliott Sharp: In The Land Of The Yahoos by Elliott Sharp. The Train, N2U by Elliott Sharp. In New York by Elliott Sharp. Je Ne Suis Pas Un Numér. e Suis Un Mouton by Elliott Sharp. Nots by Elliott Sharp. Fractal by Elliott Sharp. Carbon by Elliott Sharp. Who Am I by Elliott Sharp. View all albums . Looppool.
Elliott Sharp, Francesca Gemmo, Gak Sato, Giancarlo Schiaffini, Sergio Armaroli, Steve Piccolo, Walter Prati, Steve Piccolo, Elliott Sharp, Walter Prati, Giancarlo Schiaffini, Gak Sato. Veni Academy, Elliott Sharp, Marian Lejava. Calling All Earthlings (Music for the Film by Jonathan Berman). Revenge Of Blind Joe Death - The John Fahey Tribute Album. Tone Of Finland - Double. Village of the Unfretted.
ELLIOTT SHARP - Nots. Filed under Jazz Related Improv/Composition By ELLIOTT SHARP.
|1||Happy Chappie Polka||1:37|
|4||The Free World||2:33|
|11||Just Like Here||3:11|
- Alto Saxophone – Elliott Sharp (tracks: 4)
- Bass – Bill Laswell (tracks: 2, 3, 11, 12), Elliott Sharp (tracks: 4 to 6, 8 to 10, 13), Michael Brown (tracks: 13 to 16, 18 to 20)
- Bass Clarinet – Elliott Sharp (tracks: 4, 9, 10, 13, 19)
- Composed By – Elliott Sharp (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11, 13 to 20)
- Cornet – Olu Dara (tracks: 6, 10)
- Drums – Robert Previte* (tracks: 13), David Linton (tracks: 13 to 20), Mark Miller* (tracks: 1, 7 to 13), Paul Burwell (tracks: 13), Philip Wilson* (tracks: 2, 3), Scott Jarvis (tracks: 13)
- Guitar – Chris Vine (tracks: 13), Elliott Sharp (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 11 to 18, 20), Felipe Orrego (tracks: 13), Michael Brown (tracks: 17)
- Percussion – Al Diaz (tracks: 13 to 20), Charles K. Noyes (tracks: 7, 11, 12), Diana Meckley (tracks: 6, 9), Gwain Gillespie* (tracks: 13), Mark Miller* (tracks: 3, 8), Neal White (tracks: 13)
- Soprano Saxophone – Elliott Sharp (tracks: 2, 12, 13, 16), Philip Johnston* (tracks: 13)
- Synthesizer – Wayne Horvitz (tracks: 13)
- Tenor Saxophone – Elliott Sharp (tracks: 1, 3, 8)
- Trombone – Art Baron (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 10), David Sacks (tracks: 13)
- Trumpet – Richard Edson (tracks: 13)
- Violin – Jeanette Riedel (tracks: 13)
- Voice – Elliott Sharp (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 10, 15, 17, 18), Mark Miller* (tracks: 7)
Для продаж на территории России
Collection of rare and out-of-print items recorded 1980 - 1982 and previously released on the Zoar and Glass labels.
|Glasslp 020||Elliott Sharp||Nots (LP, Album)||Glass Records||Glasslp 020||UK||1982|
|ACD 3011||Elliott Sharp||Nots (CD, Comp)||Atonal Records||ACD 3011||Germany||1992|