Timothy Charles Buckley III (February 14, 1947 – June 29, 1975) was an American vocalist, songwriter, guitarist and producer. His music and style changed considerably through the years; he began his career based in folk music, but his subsequent albums experimented with jazz, psychedelia, funk, soul, the avant-garde and an evolving "voice as instrument" sound
버전 판매. WB 46 176, BS 2631.
is the seventh album by singer-songwriter Tim Buckley, released in 1972. It was recorded at Far Out Studios in Hollywood, California. Like most of his other albums, Greetings from .
is a music studio album recording by TIM BUCKLEY (Prog Folk/Progressive Rock) released in 1972 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. This page includes Greetings From . Tim Buckley: Greetings From .
Tim Buckley made his reputation with long, improvisatory, jazz-influenced folk performances, but with Greetings From . he transforms into a rough-and-tumble barroom rocker. With a traditional rock band behind him, along with a bevy of backup singers, Buckley turns tough on Move With Me, Get On Top and Nighthawkin’. He sings, screams, and seduces in a blues-rock performance worthy of Jim Morrison himself.
Artists Tim Buckley Greetings From . This album has an average beat per minute of 135 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 108/176 BPM). Tracklist Greetings From .
Album by Tim Buckley. Move With Me. Get On Top. Sweet Surrender. Hong Kong Bar. Make It Right. MusicBrainz: Greetings From .
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Move With Me
Piano – Kevin Kelly Saxophone – Eugene E. Siegel, Paul Ross NovrosVocals – Clydie King, Lorna Maxine Willard*, Vanetta Fields*
|2||Get On Top
Congas – Carter C.C. CollinsOrgan – Kevin Kelly
Arranged By [Strings] – Jerry GoldsteinCello – Jesse EhrlichCongas – King Errison*Viola – Harry Hyams, Ralph Schaffer*Violin – Louis Kievman, Robert Konrad, William Kurasch
Congas – Carter C.C. CollinsVocals – Clydie King, Lorna Maxine Willard*, Vanetta Fields*
Congas – King Errison*Organ – Kevin Kelly
|6||Hong Kong Bar
Handclaps – Jerry GoldsteinOther [Dancer] – Alena
|7||Make It Right
Arranged By [Strings] – Jerry GoldsteinCello – Jessie Ehrlich*Viola – Harry Hyams, Ralph Schaffer*Violin – Louis Kievman, Robert Konrad, William Kurasch
- Marketed By – Rhino Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Rhino Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bizarre/Straight Records
- Copyright (c) – Bizarre/Straight Records
- Recorded At – Far Out Studios
- Remixed At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus, Virginia
- Remastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Arranged By – Jerry Goldstein
- Bass – Chuck Rainey (tracks: 1 to 5), Reinhold Press (tracks: 7)
- Design [Package Design] – Cal Schenkel
- Drums – Ed Greene (tracks: 1 to 5, 7)
- Engineer – Chris Huston, Stan Agol
- Guitar – Joe Falsia
- Photography By [Tim Buckley Photograph] – Bob Gordon
- Producer – Jerry Goldstein
- Remastered By [Digital] – Bill Inglot, Ken Perry
- Twelve-String Guitar – Tim Buckley
- Written-By – Jerry Goldstein (tracks: 1, 7), Joe Falsia (tracks: 6, 7), Larry Beckett (tracks: 4, 7), Tim Buckley
NotesOriginally released in 1972.
Recorded at Far Out Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Remixed at Wally Heider Studios, Hollywood, CA.
On track 7 (Make it right) the cello credit is incorrectly credited to Jessie Ehrlich. It should be Jesse Ehrlich.
Manufactured and Marketed by Rhino Records Inc.
Produced Under License from Warner Brothers Records, Inc.
℗ & © 1989 Bizzare/Straight Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 8122-70359-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: 73506-2 (V)
- SPARS Code: AAD
|BS 2631||Tim Buckley||Greetings From L.A. (LP, Album, Uni)||Warner Bros. Records, Straight||BS 2631||US||1972|
|BSK 2631||Tim Buckley||Greetings From L.A. (LP, Album, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, Straight||BSK 2631||US||Unknown|
|BS 2631||Tim Buckley||Greetings From L.A. (LP, RE)||Warner Bros. Records, Straight||BS 2631||Australia||1978|
|7 73506-2||Tim Buckley||Greetings From L.A. (CD, Album)||Enigma Retro, Straight||7 73506-2||US||1989|
|7599-27261-2||Tim Buckley||Greetings From L.A. (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-27261-2||Australia & New Zealand||1998|