Holy Fire is the third studio album by British rock band Foals, released on 11 February 2013 in the United Kingdom on Transgressive Records. with Jools Holland on 13 November 2012. The track had its radio debut one month later, also on Zane Lowe's BBC Radio 1 show. The music video premiered on 23 January 2013.
HOLY FIRE 2013 1 Prelude 0:01 2 Inhaler 4:08 3 My Number 9:01 4 Bad Habit 13:02 5 Everytime 17:42 6 Late Night 21:44 7 Out of the Woods 27:12 8 Milk & Black. WMG; PEDL, IMPEL, LatinAutor, UBEM, CMRRA, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, Sony ATV Publishing, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (15). WMG; PEDL, CMRRA, LatinAutor, UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, ASCAP" и другие авторские общества (13).
Foals' third studio album. Released on 11 February 2013 on Trangressive Records. on the Australian Album Charts and on the Billboards 200. Yannis about the record: ‘'We were inspired by voodoo, these Haitian rhythms. We collected some ourselves, from butchers in Willesden High Road’‘. Recorded By Catherine Marks. Mastered by Stephen Marcussen. Engineer Drew Smith, John Catlin & Caesar Edmunds. Artwork by Leif Podhajsky.
Album · 2013 · 11 Songs. See All. What Went Down (Deluxe).
It's easy to hear Holy Fire as a more muscular complement to Wild Beasts, though its overt commercial appeal aligns Foals with the Cure in stadium mode. There's an added element of showmanship to the Oxford band's third album that establishes it as a point of no return. It's easy to hear Holy Fire as a more muscular complement to Wild Beasts, though its overt commercial appeal aligns Foals with the Cure in stadium mode. For nearly two minutes, "Inhaler" does not sound like the triumphant return of one of Britain's most successful modern bands. In fact, it sounds claustrophobic- hookless, even.
|1-7||Out Of The Woods||3:25|
|1-8||Milk & Black Spiders||5:18|
|Where There's Smoke - Loops / Sketches / Figures Of Music||1:04:04|
|2-3||Dub Arp 17_1-11||2:10|
|2-4||Milk Loop 1||0:34|
|2-15||My Number Yloop||1:33|
|2-16||13.02 Prelude Eddy-Edit||5:54|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Published By – Because Editions
- Mastered At – Marcussen Mastering
- Edited At – Marcussen Mastering
- Recorded At – Assault & Battery 2
- Mixed At – Assault & Battery 1
- Art Direction, Artwork, Design – Leif Podhajsky
- Artwork [Prints] – Tinhead
- Conductor [London Contemporary Orchestra] – Hugh Brunt
- Edited By – Stewart Whitmore
- Marimba, Percussion [Extra] – Ric Elsworth (tracks: 2 to 4, 7 to 9)
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Caesar Edmunds, John Catlin
- Performer – Foals
- Photography [Band] – Steve Gullick
- Photography [Front Cover] – Thomas Nebbia
- Producer, Mixed By – Moulder*, Flood
- Recorded By – Catherine Marks
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Drew Smith
- Strings [Arrangements] – Hugh Brunt (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 10, 11)
- Written By – Foals
NotesFNAC exclusive. Only available through FNAC & authorised FNAC retailers in France.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 25646 51612 4
- Barcode (String): 825646516124
|825646522248||Foals||Holy Fire (LP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Transgressive Records||825646522248||UK & Europe||2013|
|2564653582, none||Foals||Holy Fire (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Transgressive Records||2564653582, none||Australia||2013|
|0825646535828||Foals||Holy Fire (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records, Transgressive Records||0825646535828||Brazil||2013|
|4690355004981||Foals||Holy Fire (CD, Album)||Никитин, Warner Bros. Records, Transgressive Records||4690355004981||Russia||2013|
|535030-1||Foals||Holy Fire (LP, Album + 7", Gol + Ltd)||Warner Bros. Records, Transgressive Records||535030-1||US||2013|