There is more than one artist with this name: 1) Nada (born Nada Malanima, 17 November 1953 in Gabbro, Province of Livorno) is an Italian singer. 2) Nada is a Finnish group founded by composer Eero Hämeenniemi, that fuses elements of modern jazz, contemporary chamber music and world music. 3) Nada is a trance duo formed by Gidi Raz & Koby Levi. 4) nada is an electronic/ambient project by Steve Grainger. 5) Nada is a Venezuelan hardcore punk band.
This song is by Nada and appear. n the album Nada (1969). on the album Nada (1976). on the album Nada Trio (1998).
Used as the theme song of the 1968 eponymous musical film, it was sung by Anthony May in the movie. As a 45-rpm single, it was a big hit that year, in parallel English and French versions, for Engelbert Humperdinck and Mireille Mathieu, respectively
Nada by Nada on WhoSampled. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and download.
Album: Nada - 1968 Recording Session.
The world goes on. We can't change it, my friend. Let us go riding all through the days. Carry us side by side. And hand in hand we will ride. Looking at all we found. Carry us through the skies. Spinning and spinning. Rolling on through my head. Let us enjoy them, before they go. Come the dawn, they all are dead.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Les Bicyclettes De Belsize
Written-By – B. Mason*, Les Reed, Misselvia, Prandoni*
|B||Per Te, Per Me
Written-By – Migliacci*, Shapiro*
- Manufactured By – RCA Italiana S.p.A.
- Pressed By – RCA Records Factory, Italy
- Published By – Francis Day
- Published By – Edizioni RCA
- Choir – "I Cantori Moderni" Di Alessandroni*
- Orchestra – Ruggero Cini, La Sua Orchestra*
- Producer – F. Migliacci*
NotesSide A: Published by Ed. Francis-Day.
Side B: Published by Ed. RCA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A variant 1): TKAW 24575 1S 1A 6
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B variant 1): TKAW 24576 1S 1A 7
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A variant 2): TKAW 24575 1S - 1B 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B variant 2): TKAW 24576 1S - 1A 2
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): TKAW 24575
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): TKAW 24576
- Rights Society: BIEM