Chick Corea Akoustic Band. UMG (от лица компании "GRP"); UMPG Publishing, ASCAP, EMI Music Publishing. Humpty Dumpty (Live). Chick Corea Akoustic Band. Авторы текста и музыки. Mitchell Parish, Duke Ellington, Irving Mills. UMG (от лица компании "GRP"); Sony ATV Publishing, CMRRA, LatinAutor, UBEM, EMI Music Publishing, LatinAutor - SonyATV" и другие авторские общества (1). Композиция.
Complete your Chick Corea Akoustic Band collection.
Piano, Producer – Chick Corea. Production Manager – Dee LaCroix. Public Relations – Vinnie Baker. Recorded By – Bernie Kirsh. Stage Manager, Production Manager – Danny Byrnes. Technician – Eric Seijo. Technician – Mick Thompson (2).
The Chick Corea Elektric Band is an album by jazz and fusion keyboard player Chick Corea, released in 1986. It is the eponymous debut album of the Chick Corea Elektric Band, which at that time also featured drummer Dave Weckl, bass player John Patitucci and guitarists Scott Henderson and Carlos Rios. This album can be described as "jazz-rock", though it is much closer to traditional jazz than the jazz-rock albums of the 1970s. The keyboard sounds on the album are typical for the mid-1980s.
Album · 1991 · 8 Songs. Live from the Blue Note Tokyo (Live).
Chick Corea Akoustic Band. Sophisticated Lady, 06:59. Upper Manhattan Medical Group), 05:30.
Alive is an album by Chick Corea, released in 1991 through the record label GRP. The album peaked at number three on Billboard's Top Jazz Albums chart. Live album by. Retrieved 17 June 2013. Giddins, Gary (26 April 1991). Richard Cook and Brian Morton, The Penguin Guide to Jazz on CD, LP & Cassette (Penguin, 1992
Armando Anthony "Chick" Corea (born June 12, 1941) is an American jazz pianist/electric keyboardist and composer. His compositions "Spain", "500 Miles High", "La Fiesta" and "Windows", are considered jazz standards. As a member of Miles Davis's band in the late 1960s, he participated in the birth of jazz fusion. In the 1970s he formed the fusion band Return to Forever.
Chick Corea's Akoustic Band is a worthwhile venture, if only because it gives Patitucci and Weckl a chance to show what they can do outside of a fusion setting. Some fans of their fusion work will find Alive too dry and sinewy for their tastes, while others will revel in its stripped-down athleticism, so follow your taste for traditional jazz rather than the work of Chick Corea's Elektric Band when considering this purchase.
Alive (Chick Corea album).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||On Green Dolphin Street
Written-By – Bronislaw Kaper, Ned Washington
|2||How Deep Is The Ocean?
Written-By – Irving Berlin
Written-By – Chick Corea
Written-By – Edward Kennedy Ellington*, Irving Mills, Mitchell Parish
Written-By – Billy Strayhorn
Written-By – Cootie Williams, Thelonious Monk
Written-By – Thelonious Monk
Written-By – Chick Corea
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – GRP Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – ICM Switzerland
- Distributed By – GRP Records Ltd.
- Distributed By – MCA Distributing Corporation
- Recorded At – Sunset Gower Studios
- Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Edited At – CMS Digital
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Produced At – The Review Room
- Produced For – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Bass – John Patitucci
- Coordinator [GRP Production Coordinator] – Michelle R. Lewis*
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator], Management [Assistant Manager] – Evelyn Brechtlein
- Creative Director [GRP Creative Director] – Andy Baltimore
- Directed By [Director of Publishing] – Shirly Turney
- Drums – Dave Weckl
- Engineer [Assistant] – Robert Read
- Executive-Producer – Dave Grusin, Larry Rosen
- Executive-Producer [Executive Album Producer], Management [Personal Manager] – Ron Moss
- Graphics, Design [Graphic Design] – Andy Ruggirello, Dan Serrano, David Gibb, Scott Johnson , Sonny Mediana
- Management [Business Manager] – Beverley Hepner
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Mixed By – Bernie Kirsh, Chick Corea
- Other [Assistant] – Dawn Goodrich, Kent Bray
- Photography By [Video Still Photography], Photography By – Harrison Funk
- Piano, Producer – Chick Corea
- Production Manager [Studio Manager] – Dee LaCroix
- Public Relations [Receptionist/Merchandising] – Vinnie Baker
- Recorded By – Bernie Kirsh
- Stage Manager [Equipment Manager], Production Manager [Tour Manager] – Danny Byrnes
- Technician [Equipment Technician] – Eric Seijo
- Technician [Live Sound Technician] – Mick Thompson
- Technician [Piano Tuner/Technician] – Brian Alexander
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 011105962728
- Barcode (Human Readable): 0 11105-9627-2 8
- Matrix / Runout: 5 GRD 9627-2 SRC=01
- Other (Mother/Stamper): M1S2
- Other: CRC
|GRD-9627||Chick Corea Akoustic Band||Alive (CD, Album)||GRP||GRD-9627||US||1991|
|GR-9627||Chick Corea Akoustic Band||Alive (LP, Album, Club, CRC)||GRP||GR-9627||US||1991|
|GRD-9627 2||Chick Corea Akoustic Band||Alive (CD, Album)||GRP||GRD-9627 2||Switzerland||1991|
|9627-4||Chick Corea Akoustic Band||Alive (Cass, Album)||GRP||9627-4||Switzerland||1991|
|GRD-9627-1||Chick Corea Akoustic Band||Alive (Vinyl)||GRP||GRD-9627-1||US||1991|