Key Change Tracklist. 1. Upbeat Thing Lyrics. 2. When Paulie Gets Mad (Ft. Miguel Atwood-Ferguson) Lyrics.
Canadian lti-instrumentalist Mocky treads further down path he forged on 2012's lounge-inspired Saskamodie with his fifth album, Key Change. Like Saskamodie, much of Key Change is instrumental, favoring jazz and soul influences over pop. Relocating from Berlin, where he'd spent the better part of a decade making his name as a solo artist and producing acts like Nikka Costa, Jamie Lidell, and Feist, Mocky set up camp in Los Angeles and immersed himself in the West Coast scene
Key Change (CD, Album, Promo). Heavy Sheet Productions. 70s AM radio mpo psych beauty. Wait for the night time, light a few candles, alter mood to taste, and let Key Change wash over you. Reply Notify me Helpful. Marketplace 0 1 For Sale from €3.
This album has an average beat per minute of 98 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 72/134 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Key Change. BPM Profile Key Change. Album starts at 104BPM, ends at 74BPM (-30), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Mocky.
Album · 2015 · 12 Songs. Living Time (The Moxtape Vol. 2) - EP. 2015.
Mocky has released five albums under his own name: In Mesopotamia, Are + Be, Navy Brown Blues, Saskamodie, and Key Change. He released them first on his own label Mockyrecordings and the Japanese label Saidera, then on the German labels Gomma and Four Music, as well as on V2 Records in France, and Saskamodie on Crammed Discs In 2012, Mocky publicly announced his move from his longtime home, Berlin, to Los Angeles In February 2013 he released the 7 song EP "Graveyard Novelas (The Moxtape Vol. 1)" and premiered it on Paper.
When Paulie Gets Mad, 03:16. Weather Any Storm, 03:14. Living In the Snow, 02:36. Late Night Interlude, 01:49.
|2||When Paulie Gets Mad||3:16|
|4||Weather Any Storm||3:14|
|6||Living In The Snow||2:36|
|7||Late Night (Interlude)||1:49|
|8||Time Inflation (Message To R2)||3:40|
|10||Soulful Beat Reprise||0:38|
|11||Head In The Clouds||3:31|
|12||Hymne (For Murka)||2:30|
- Backing Vocals – Coco O* (tracks: 5), Kelela (tracks: 3,4,6), Nia Andrews (tracks: 6,11), Pegasus Warning (tracks: 12)
- Choir – Chor Der Kulturen Der Welt (tracks: 12)
- Co-producer – Justin Stanley (tracks: 11)
- Design – Gero Loferer
- Drums – Leslie Feist (tracks: 6), Lucky Paul (tracks: 7)
- Engineer – Christian Bader (tracks: 12), Jason Donaghy, Thomas Moulin
- Flute – Maryclare Brzytwa (tracks: 1)
- Guitar – Moses Sumney (tracks: 7)
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell (tracks: 2,5,7,9,11), Mark Chaleki* (tracks: 1,3,4,8,10,12), Wendy Wang (tracks: 6)
- Mixed By – Howie Beck (tracks: 3,5,7,10,12), Renaud Letang (tracks: 2,4,6,8,9,11)
- Percussion – Fraser Robinson (tracks: 6), Lucky Paul (tracks: 3,6,8,9,10)
- Percussion [Additional] – Justin Stanley (tracks: 11)
- Photography By – Adam Traynor, Dalton Blanco
- Piano – Chilly Gonzales* (tracks: 11), Joey Dosik (tracks: 5,6,9)
- Producer, Drums, Keyboards, Vocals, Percussion, Guitar, Flute – Mocky
- Strings – Miguel Atwood-Ferguson (tracks: 2,4,5,7,11), Molly Rogers (tracks: 3,6,8,9)
- Synthesizer – P. Morris (tracks: 6)
- Trombone – Jordan Katz (tracks: 6)
- Vocals – Joey Dosik (tracks: 8,9), Moses Sumney (tracks: 8,9)
- Vocals [Additional] – Marla Hansen (tracks: 12), Milosh (tracks: 12)
- Written-By – Dominic "Mocky" Salole*, Salole* (tracks: 2,7), Dosik* (tracks: 7), Atwood-Ferguson* (tracks: 2), Sumnik* (tracks: 7)
|none||Mocky||Key Change (CD, Album)||Heavy Sheet Music||none||2015|
|FOUR-130||Mocky||Key Change (2xCD, Album, Dlx)||Wind Bell||FOUR-130||Japan||2015|
|HEAVYSHEET 003||Mocky||Key Change (12", Album)||Heavy Sheet Music||HEAVYSHEET 003||2015|
|none||Mocky||Key Change (CD, Album, Promo)||Heavy Sheet Productions||none||2015|