Finesse by John Klemmer. Format – mp3. Download album for free and listen online on Myzcloud. John Klemmer - Finesse (1981). Songs in album John Klemmer - Finesse (1981).
John Klemmer – Finesse. Label: Elektra Musician – 8122-79601-1. Series: Jazz Best Collection 1000 – 9. Format: CD, Album, Reissue, Remastered.
Record Company – Warner Communications Inc. Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios. Published By – Remohj Music. Finesse (LP, Album, RE). Elektra Musician, Elektra Musician.
John Klemmer (born July 3, 1946) is an American saxophonist, composer, songwriter, and arranger. He was born in Chicago, Illinois, and began playing guitar at the age of 5 and alto saxophone at the age of 11. His other early interests included graphics and visual art, writing, dance, puppetry, painting, sculpting, and poetry
Man & Woman, 04:35.
JOHN KLEMMER - Finesse. Filed under Jazz Related Pop/Art Song/Folk By JOHN KLEMMER.
Finesse features John Klemmer's saxophone and his trademark Echoplex (debuted so wonderfully on 1978's Cry. Finesse was released in 1983 and places the saxophonist in the company of bassist Bob Magnusson, keyboardist Russell Ferrante, drummer Ron McCurdy, and percussionist Steve Forman. This is pop-jazz with real style and emotion in the light airy grooves. Check the title track with its sensual, sweet lyricism, or the sheer crystalline beauty of "Heart.
John Klemmer's Finesse was the first jazz album I ever bought. The CD looks like it came from China due to the Asian wording on the label. It arrived as promised. No scratches or problems. Great sound quality; crisp and clear. Great álbum, the cd is perfect, the case, is totally original. I was looking for this álbum for long time ago. Thaks. One person found this helpful.
|A2||Man & Woman|
|A4||The Greatest Love Of All|
|B2||The Sun, The Moon And The Stars|
|B4||But Are You Beautiful Inside?|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Copyright (c) – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Licensed From – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Nautilus Recordings
- Distributed By – Nautilus Recordings
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Pressed By – KM Records Inc.
- Published By – Remohj Music
- Published By – David Batteau Music
- Bass – Bob Magnusson
- Design, Art Direction [Adarts West] – Jerry Scott
- Design, Art Direction [Nautilus Recordings] – Baxter Boyington
- Drums – Roy McCurdy
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – David Cole
- Engineer [Electronics Engineer] – Mitchell Tanenbaum
- Engineer, Mastered By [Direct To Disc Supervising Mastering Engineer] – Bruce Leek
- Engineer, Mastered By [Disc Mastering Engineer] – Gene Thompson, Wally Traugott
- Engineer, Recorded By [Recording Engineer] – Warren Dewey
- Executive-Producer – Gary Borman, Jerry Luby
- Keyboards – Russell Ferrante
- Liner Notes – Stephen R. Krauss
- Percussion – Steve Foreman*
- Photography By [Back] – Charles W. Bush*
- Photography By [Front] – Norman Seeff
- Photography By [Inside] – Bob Seidemann
- Technician [Plating, Km Matrix] – Rick Goldman
- Technician [Pressing, Km Records] – Mike Malan
- Tenor Saxophone, Producer, Composed By, Arranged By – John Klemmer
NotesA Direct-to-Disc Superdisc recording
© ℗ 1981 Elektra/Asylum Records
Manufactured and distributed exclusively by Nautilus Recordings®, under license from Elektra/Asylum Records.
All compositions and arrangements by John Klemmer, Remohj Music (BMI), except "Beloved", Remohj Music (BMI), David Batteau Music (ASCAP).
Produced for John Klemmer Productions, Ltd.
Age Of The Artists Series
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1: runout, hand etched, variant 1): + KM +++ NR-22-A F-1 KM-6028-A2 MASTERED BY CAPITOL Ꮗɑ????????ỿ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2: runout, hand etched, variant 1): + KM ++ NR-22-B G1 KM-6028-B2 MASTERED BY CAPITOL Ꮗɑ????????ỿ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1: runout, hand etched, variant 2): + KM ++ NR-22-A F-1 KM-6028-A2 MASTERED BY CAPITOL Ꮗɑ????????ỿ
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2: runout, hand etched, variant 2): + KM + NR-22-B G1 KM-6028-B2 MASTERED BY CAPITOL Ꮗɑ????????ỿ
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|60197, 9 60197-1||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra Musician, Elektra Musician||60197, 9 60197-1||US||1983|
|P-11323||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra Musician||P-11323||Japan||1983|
|E1 60197||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, Promo)||Elektra Musician||E1 60197||US||1983|
|960 197-1||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra||960 197-1||Germany||1983|
|96.0197-1||John Klemmer||Finesse (LP, Album, RE)||Elektra Musician||96.0197-1||Germany||1983|