Guns N' Roses Greatest Hits - Guns N' Roses Best Of The Best - Guns N' Roses Kompilasi Lagu Terbaik.
Roland Kent LaVoie (born July 31, 1943), better known by his stage name Lobo, is an American singer-songwriter who was successful in the early 1970s, scoring several . Top 10 hits including "Me and You and a Dog Named Boo", "I'd Love You to Want Me", and "Don't Expect Me to Be Your Friend". These three songs, along with Where Were You When I Was Falling In Love, gave Lobo four chart toppers on the Easy Listening/Hot Adult Contemporary chart.
1995 - Classic Hits ( Ponycanyon CS00064)/Lobo - Classic Hits (1995 Ponycanyon) tracklist. Love Me For What I Am '2011. Just A Singer & A Cowboy Afraid Of Horses '2008. The Best Of Lobo '2003. Introducing Lobo & Of A Simple Man '1997. Just A Singer a Cowboy Afraid Of Horses '1997. You Must Remember This - Instrumental '1997. You Must Remember This '1997. Am I Going Crazy '1990.
Rock Classic 100 Hits. Исполнитель – Bachman Turner Overdrive. Скачай сборник бесплатно или слушай онлайн в формате mp3 на сайте Myzcloud. The Mamas & The Papas, The Rubettes. 100% Hits - Rock Hits Vol. 1. 2006. Wham!, Fairground Attraction. 100 Hits: 80'S 5CD 100 Classics Tracks Of The Decade (CD2).
Send "Lobo" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: No. 1 Romantic Love Songs 20 Classic Hits. Lobo - No. 1 Romantic Love Songs 20 Classic Hits Album Lyrics. I'd Love You To Want Me (Lobo Extended Mix) Lyrics. Lobo Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
Phil Collins,,Elton John, Rod Stewart Greatest Hits Playlist 2018.
best classic soft rock, best soft rock songs, soft rock best songs, soft rock songs, classic soft rock, classic soft rock songs, rod stewart, soft rock greatest hits, best soft rock music, soft rock relaxing songs, rod stewart best songs, classic soft rock of all time, soft rock music, lobo rod stewart, soft rock song, soft rock 70s 80s, air supply
|2||Whispers In The Wind (Ethnic Version)|
|4||The End Of The World|
|5||Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow|
|6||How Can I Tell Her|
|7||No Secrets (Ethnic Version)|
|8||It's All In The Game|
|9||Me And You And A Dog Name Boo|
|10||Don't Expect Me To Be Your Friend|
|11||I'll Come Back To You|
|13||I'd Love You To Want Me|
|15||Whispers In The Wind|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pony Canyon Entertainment (S) Pte. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Stoney Productions
- Licensed From – Stoney Productions
- Recorded At – The Bennett House
- Recorded At – Sound Stage Studios
- Recorded At – The Sanctuary
- Recorded At – The Money Pit
- Recorded At – Creative Recording
- Acoustic Guitar – Michael Spriggs
- Backing Vocals – Cindy Walker , Dennis Wilson , John Wesley Ryles, Michael Black, Shara Johnson
- Bass Guitar – Bob Wray, Dasie Pomeroy
- Drums – Eddie Bayers, John Hammond , Michael Blaustone
- Electric Guitar – Mike Severs, Reggie Young, Troy Lancaster
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Chris Leuzinger
- Engineer [Assistant] – Anthony Martin , Ed Simonton, Mills Logan, Philip Scoggins
- Mixed By – Mike Poole
- Piano – Dennis Burnside, Matt Rollins*
- Piano, Synth – Jim Wilson
- Producer, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Band – Lobo
- Producer, Backing Vocals, Harmonica – Billy Aerts
- Recorded By, Engineer – Ed Seay
- Recorded By, Engineer, Mixed By – Gene Eichelberger, Jack Howell
NotesIn 1995, Lobo re-recorded his old hits for the Asian market, including special ethnic versions of some songs.
There are Malaysian and Singaporean versions of the release. The Singaporean version has two extra tracks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4800594008392
|CS 00064||Lobo||Classic Hits (CD, Album)||Pony Canyon, Skin||CS 00064||Malaysia||1995|
|TS 00064||Lobo||Classic Hits (Cass, Album)||Pony Canyon, Skin||TS 00064||Malaysia||1995|