Guy is the 1988 eponymous debut studio album by American R&B band Guy. Released on June 13, 1988 by Uptown Records, It was produced by group founder Teddy Riley and manager Gene Griffin. The album peaked at number 27 on the Billboard 200 chart. In July 1994, it was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, for shipments of two million copies in the United States.
Pink Season is the debut album by Japanese entertainer George Miller, under the alias and musical alter-ego Pink Guy. It was released on 4 January 2017, by Pink Records. It features 35 songs ranging from various points in his YouTube career and is primarily produced by Miller himself. It peaked at number 70 on the Billboard 200. George "Joji" Miller, the creator and player of Filthy Frank, has always loved to create music as he elaborates in an interview with Pigeons and Planes.
PINK GUY is an album by Pink Guy, released as his first studio album, as well as his debut. It was released on May 23rd, 2014 (Unconfirmed), as a free digital download. Many of the songs were previously released on YouTube via TvFilthyFrank. It has novelty, satirical, offensive, derogatory and even some non-music gags. The album also has a few experimental hip-hop and rap tracks, with complex and intricate lyrics with character comedy and word play. It features collaborations with Filthy Frank.
The album version of Kill Yourself is the same song, but excludes the hook at the start of the song. Kill Yourself (Album Version) (Original Version)" Track Info. Written By Pink Guy. Release Date May 23, 2014. PINK GUY Pink Guy. 1. Ramen King. 5. Bitches Ain’t Shit.
guy album cover, guy album 1988 Guy is the 1988 eponymous debut studio album by American R&B band Guy Released on June 14, 1988 by Uptown Records, It was produced by group founder Teddy Riley and manager Gene Griffin The album peaked at number 27 on the Billboard 200 chart In July 1994, it was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry. Association of America, for shipments of two million copies in the United States In 2007, to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the album, Geffen Records reissued the recording complete with a remastered version of the original album and a second.
Guy is the 1988 eponymous debut studio album by American R&B band Guy. The origins of Guy came about when Aaron Hall and Timmy Gatling worked at the same clothing store, Abraham & Straus in New York. Riley was introduced to Hall by way of Gatling and the three then decided to form a group.
Pink Guy. External metadata update. 2019-04-09T16:22:03Z. 06 DICK PAYS RENT (ft. Pink Guy).
Tracklist Hide Credits
Mixed By – Timmy Regisford
|A3||Don't Clap ... Just Dance
Mixed By – Timmy Regisford
|A4||You Can Call Me Crazy||3:59|
|A5||Piece Of My Love||5:21|
|B2||'Round And 'Round (Merry Go 'Round Of Love)||4:07|
|B3||Spend The Night||4:23|
- Produced For – G.R. Productions
- Mixed At – Soundworks, New York
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Manufactured For – MCA Records Canada
- Distributed By – MCA Records Canada
- Arranged By – Gene Griffin, Teddy Riley
- Arranged By [Background Arrangements] – Teddy Riley
- Art Direction – Calvin Lowery
- Artwork [Album Concept] – Calvin Lowery, Gene Griffin
- Engineer – Alan Gregorie, Dae Bennett, Dave Kowalski, Dennis Mitchell, Jay Henry, Mario Salvati
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alan Friedman, Franklin D.
- Executive-Producer – Guy
- Management – Gene Griffin
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Other [Fashions] – Kevin Thompson
- Other [Hair] – Charles Darrisaw, Ervin Emanuel, Joe Minor
- Photography By – Gary Shultz
- Producer – Gene Griffin, Teddy Riley
- Remix – Louil Silas Jr.
- Written-By – Aaron Hall (tracks: A1, A3 to B5), Gene Griffin, Teddy Riley, Timothy Gatling* (tracks: A1, A3 to B2, B4, B5)
NotesProduced for G.R. Productions
Recorded at Hillside Studios, Englewood, N.J.; Quantum Studios, Jersey City, N.J.; Chung King Studios, New York, NY; Unique Studios, New York, N.Y.; Sound Works Studios, New York, N.Y.
Management for G.R. Management Inc. New York, New York.
Fashions for Kevin & Robert.
© ℗ 1988 MCA Records, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 7674-22176-1 7
- Matrix / Runout (scratched on runout groove Side 1): MCA-7794-FW4 HERBIE
- Matrix / Runout (scratched on runout groove Side 2): MCA-7795-FW3 HERBIE
|MCA-22176||Guy||Guy (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-22176||US||1988|
|MCAD-42176||Guy||Guy (CD, Album)||MCA Records||MCAD-42176||US||1988|
|MCA-42176||Guy||Guy (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCA-42176||Jamaica||1988|
|MCG 6043||Guy||Guy (LP, Album)||MCA Records||MCG 6043||UK||1988|
|MCAD-42176||Guy||Guy (CD, Album, Club)||MCA Records||MCAD-42176||US||1988|