Bruce Hornsby And The Range - The Way It Is download mp3 album
The Way It Is is Bruce Hornsby and the Range's debut album, released by RCA Records in 1986. Led by its hit title track, the album went on to achieve multi-platinum status and helped the group to win the Grammy Award for Best New Artist. Other hits from the album include "Mandolin Rain" and "Every Little Kiss". Huey Lewis features on harmonica and vocals on "Down the Road Tonight". Lewis also co-produced the song, along with the tracks "The Long Race" and "The River Runs Low".
Bruce Hornsby And The Range. The Way It Is (Cass, Album). Starcall Records, Starcall Records. SFK1 0151, TC SFK1-0151.
Said, hey little boy you can't go where the others go 'Cause you don't look like they do Said, hey old man how can you stand To think that way, did you really think about it Before you made the rules? He said, "Son, that's just the way it is Some things will never change That's just the way it is Ah but don't you believe them"
On the contrary, the record sounds like the culmination of a band's efforts over many years. The group has a distinct sound of its own, often led by Hornsby's bright piano chords and elastic tenor, with cohesive and evocative arrangements; there is new age music here, as well as jazz and country, and the mixture is presented naturally by musicians who seem to have been playing with each other for some time. Similarly, the songwriting has its own flavor. Hornsby was no teenage neophyte when he made it, having kicked around the music business and gotten into his thirties, and the band includes such veterans as David Mansfield, who may be remembered as a member of Bob Dylan's Rolling Thunder troupe and the Alpha Band, as well as being a film composer.
On the contrary, the record sounds like the culmination of a band's efforts over many years. The Long Race (04:25) 05. The Way It Is (04:58) 06. Down the Road Tonight (04:32) 07. The Wild Frontier (04:04) 08.
Title: The Way It Is. Download original 320Kbps, 1. 3 Mb, 04:56. Albums: Ultimate Feel Good (2008), Essential Rock - Definitive Rock Classics And Power Ballads (2009), Rock Classics (2009). Artists: Bruce Hornsby, Bruce Hornsby and the Range, The Range. Genre: Pop, Rock, Foreignbard.
Album · 1986 · 7 Songs. 1987 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. More By Bruce Hornsby & The Range. See All. The Way It Is. 1986. Scenes from the Southside.
other tracks: Bruce Hornsby & the Range. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Bruce Hornsby & The Range Fire on the Cross.
|1||On The Western Skyline||4:39|
|2||Every Little Kiss||5:46|
|4||The Long Race||4:28|
|5||The Way It Is||4:57|
|6||Down The Road Tonight||4:26|
|7||The Wild Frontier||4:01|
|8||The River Runs Low||4:26|
|9||The Red Plains||5:08|
- Copyright (c) – RCA/Ariola International
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA/Ariola International
- Mixed At – Conway Studios
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals – George Marinelli
- Art Direction, Design – Ted Raess
- Bass, Vocals – Joe Puerta
- Coordinator [A&R Coordination] – Marge Meoli
- Drums, Percussion – John Molo
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Bob Harlan
- Engineer [Additional Engineering By] – Eddie King, Jeff "Nik" Norman*
- Engineer [Tracks Engineered By] – Elliot Scheiner (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9), Jim Gaines (tracks: 4, 6, 8)
- Executive-Producer – Paul Atkinson
- Guitar, Mandolin, Violin – David Mansfield
- Harmonica, Vocals – Huey Lewis (tracks: 6)
- Lead Vocals, Piano, Accordion, Synthesizer, Dulcimer [Hammered] – Bruce Hornsby
- Management – Tim Neece
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – David Luke, Don Smith, Eddie King, Elliot Scheiner
- Other [Art Consultant] – Kathy Hornsby
- Other [Enforcement] – Jeff Gerson
- Photography By – Aaron Rapoport
- Photography By [Inner Sleeve Photo] – Robert Llewellyn
- Producer [Produced By] – Bruce Hornsby (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9), Elliot Scheiner (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 7, 9), Huey Lewis (tracks: 4, 6, 8)
- Producer [Production Assistant] – Ivy Skoff
- Technician [Synthesizer Consultants] – Jon Gilutin, Sean Hopper
- Written-By – B.R. Hornsby*, John Hornsby (tracks: 1, 3, 4, 6 to 9)
NotesMatrix is printed in "crude dot font"
Early pressing with "Made in Japan" on disc
Printed In U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned EAN): 0078635590425
- Barcode (Scanned UPC): 078635590425
- Barcode (Text): 0 7863-55904-2
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): PCD15904 1A6 6X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): PCD-15904 5B3 72
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): PCD15904 1B7 6X
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): PCD-15904 5B9 73
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 5): PCD-15904 5C15 75
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 6): PCD-15904 2C4 6Z
|NFL1-8058||Bruce Hornsby And The Range||The Way It Is (LP, Album)||RCA Victor||NFL1-8058||US||1986|
|RCLP 20386||Bruce Hornsby And The Range||The Way It Is (LP, Album, TP)||RCA||RCLP 20386||Greece||1986|
|PL89901||Bruce Hornsby And The Range||The Way It Is (LP, Album)||RCA||PL89901||Italy||1986|
|PK 89901||Bruce Hornsby And The Range||The Way It Is (Cass, Album)||RCA||PK 89901||Europe||1986|
|PCD1-5904||Bruce Hornsby And The Range||The Way It Is (CD, Album, RE)||RCA, BMG Music Canada||PCD1-5904||Canada||Unknown|