Big Trouble (Big Trouble album). Big Trouble is the debut and only studio album from the female pop group Big Trouble, released in 1988. Like the formation of 60s group The Monkees, Big Trouble was an all female pop group put together by TV executive Fred Silverman. The group consisted of vocalist Bobbie Eakes, bassist Julia Farey, keyboardist Rebecca Ryan and drummer Suzy Zarow
Crazy World (Big Trouble).
Trouble Man is a soundtrack and the twelfth studio album by American soul singer Marvin Gaye, released on December 8, 1972, on Motown-subsidiary label Tamla Records. As the soundtrack to the 1972 Blaxploitation film of the same name, the Trouble Man soundtrack was a more contemporary move for Gaye, following his politically charged album What's Going On. This was the first album to be written and produced solely by Gaye.
Big Trouble is the debut and only album from the female pop group Big Trouble. The group consisted of vocalist Bobbie Eakes, bassist Julia Farey, keyboardist Rebecca Ryan and drummer Suzy Zarow. Shortly after their formation, the band signed to Epic Records and recorded an album. The album was released to commercial failure, and therefore became the band's only album. The lead single was "Crazy World" which peaked at in America. The second single was "When the Love is Good" which failed to make any impact, although it did peak at in the UK. As a follow-up to the single, "Crazy World" was released in the UK shortly after, where it peaked at A music video was created for both singles.
Crazy World" is a song by the American female pop group Big Trouble. It was released as the leading single from the band's debut and only album Big Trouble. Crazy World, an Album by Scorpions.
Progressive Rock Crazy World. 队列表 Progressive Rock Crazy World Crazy World. 2. Welcome to Crazy World. 3. Long Hair Wildman Rides Again.
Much love to all the muralists for sharing their creative vision with the world. This was my ode to you all! It was important to combine my love for the arts and the artist with my love for the people to create a groundbreaking campaign.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – G. Moroder*, T. Whitlock*
|B||Trains And Boats And Planes
Producer – Brian ReevesWritten-By – B. Bacharach / H. David*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Distributed By – CBS Disques S.A.
- Published By – GMPC
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Art Direction – Tony Lane/Nancy Donald*
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Julia Farey
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Suzy Zarow
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Rebecca Ryan
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Bobbie Eakes
- Photography By – Lara Rossignol
- Producer – Giorgio Moroder
Notes℗ © 1988
Taken from the LP/Cassette/CD Big Trouble - Big Trouble EPC 460489
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 099765 162509
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099765162509
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side A): 651625-7 A2 c j
- Matrix / Runout (Runout etched side B): 651625-7 B1 ( )
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 651625 0 A*
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 651625 0 B*
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 111
- Other: GA
|34-07432||Big Trouble||Crazy World (7")||Epic||34-07432||US||1987|
|651625 7||Big Trouble||Crazy World (7")||Epic||651625 7||UK||1987|
|651625 2||Big Trouble||Crazy World (CD, Maxi)||Epic||651625 2||UK||1988|
|EPC 651625 7||Big Trouble||Crazy World (7")||Epic||EPC 651625 7||Netherlands||1987|
|34-07432||Big Trouble||Crazy World (7", Promo)||Epic||34-07432||US||1987|