Greatest Hits is a compilation album from the American progressive metal band Queensrÿche, released in 2000. It includes material from all of the band's studio releases up to 1997 (1999's Q2K is excluded), as well as the 1997 B-side "Chasing Blue Sky" and an alternate version of "Someone Else?" featuring the full band. Billboard (North America).
Greatest Hits is a compilation album by the British rock band Queen, released worldwide on 26 October 1981. The album consisted of Queen's biggest hits since their first chart appearance in 1974 with "Seven Seas of Rhye", up to their 1980 hit "Flash" (though in some countries "Under Pressure", the band's 1981 chart-topper with David Bowie, was included).
Vocalist Geoff Tate, guitarists Chris DeGarmo and Michael Wilton, bassist Eddie Jackson, and drummer Scott Rockenfield arguably peaked with 1988's concept album Operation:Mindcrime, a masterpiece in terms of musicianship and story structure. Then 1990's equally excellent Empire exploded thanks to "Silent Lucidity.
Redirected from Greatest Hits album). A greatest hits album, sometimes called a "best of" album or a catalog album, is a compilation of songs by a particular artist or band. Most often the track list contains previously released recordings with a high degree of notability
A greatest hits album, sometimes called a "best of" album or a catalog album, is a compilation of songs by a particular artist or band. Most often the track list contains previously released recordings with a high degree of notability. However, to increase the appeal, especially to people who already own the original release, it is common to include remixes or alternate takes of popular songs; sometimes even new material (previously unreleased) will function as bonus tracks. The Carpenters Greatest Hits The Carpenters Best Songs Album 2017. Top 35 Greatest The Carpenters Songs The Carpenter Greatest Hits Full Album LIVE. 90s Greatest Hits Album - Best Songs of 1990s - Greatest 90s Music Hits - Bring Back to 90s. Transcription.
The Classical Greatest Hits Collection featuring offers a wide variety of high quality music for production music library. 26 tracks from this Classical Greatest Hits album. Classical Greatest Hits.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Black And White Thunderbird
Written-By – The Delicates
|3||Back To Halfway|
|4||Easy On Goodbyes|
- Recorded At – Sondrup Sound Systems
- Mixed At – Sondrup Sound Systems
- Mastered At – Masterhuset
- Arranged By – Chicas Del Coro
- Backing Vocals – Egon Olsen (tracks: 3), Hege Austheim (tracks: 1, 3)
- Bass – Jørun Bøgeberg
- Booking – Red Planet Agency
- Design – Tompetter Hansen*
- Drums – Egon Olsen
- Electric Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Lars Albrecht
- Lap Steel Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Jørn Raknes
- Mastered By – Morten Lund
- Photography By [Additional] – Astrid Waller, Erik Leaskogen, Raymond Mosken
- Photography By [Cover] – Raymond Mosken
- Producer – Egon Olsen
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Øystein Sondrup Nielsen
- Vocals – Hege Austheim, Hilde Marstrander
- Written-By – Hilde Marstrander (tracks: 1, 3, 4)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SDC H&H2001 011026207
|FREP 101||Chicas Del Coro||Greatest Hits (7", EP)||Flipside Records||FREP 101||Norway||2002|