Written-By – Akalé Wubé (tracks: A1, A4 to B2, B5). Notes. Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. Cat.
Akalé Wubé - Akalé Wubé. Discover new music every day. Personalized feed with recommendations and new music, radio, curated playlists for every taste, easy management of your music library.
Akalé Wubé by Akalé Wubé, released 10 May 2010 1. Ayalqem Tèdèngo (Intro) 2. Ayalqem Tèdèngo 3. Jawa Jawa 4. Kokob, Mètché Dershé 5. Nèstanèt 6. Gubèlyé 7. Nebyat 8. Bazay 9. DJemeregne 10. Yèkatit 11. Mètché Nèw 12. Ragalé PRESS : Rolling Stone .. Definitely one of those records to play at the end of the night. A slightly new-yorkish, sober jazz-funk. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Listen free to Akalé Wubé – Sost (Anbessa (feat. Manu Dibango), Alègntayé (feat. Genet Asefa) and more). 11 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 91/153 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 120BPM, ends at 91BPM (-29), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Akalé Wubé.
Akalé Wubé is a Parisian band devoted totally to the grooves of 60s and 70s Ethiopian music. Since their beginnings in 2009, Akalé Wubé have been exploring passionately and meticulously the musical goldmine of Swingin' Addis, which they discovered through the Ethiopiques compilation curated by Buda Musique. Etienne de la Sayette: tenor & baritone saxophone, bansuri flute, washint Paul Bouclier: trumpet, percussions, krar Loïc Réchard: guitar Oliver Degabriele: electric bass David Georgelet: drums.
Free music collection artist Akalé Wubé - find all tracks in mp3 online for free. Listen and download all songs by Akalé Wubé. Free collection of music, songs and tracks from Akalé Wubé - find and listen as much as you want.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Featuring – Manu Dibango
Written-By – Ayaléw Abbèbè*, Tefsayé Abbèbè*
Written-By – Tèwèldè Rèdda*
|A4||Kidus A Cent Dix||5:15|
|B3||Addis Abéba Bété
Written-By – Alèmayèhu Eshèté*
Written-By – Ménélik Wossenachew*, Mulatu Astatqé*
|B5||Spring No Come||5:21|
- Recorded At – Studio Prado
- Distributed By – L'autre Distribution
- Bass – Oliver Degabriele
- Design – 2toon
- Drums – David Georgelet
- Executive-Producer – Clapson
- Guitar – Loïc Rechard
- Mastered By – Raphaël Jonin
- Mixed By – Fabien Girard
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Léna Willhelm
- Organ [Hammond] [Guest] – Laurian Daire
- Painting – Getachew Behanu
- Percussion [Guest] – Erwan Loeffel
- Piano [Guest] – François Chesnel
- Recorded By – Pierre Dachery
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Gab Fontaine*
- Saxophone [Guest] – Manu Dibango
- Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute [Washint], Flute, Bass Clarinet, Organ, Mbira – Etienne De La Sayette
- Trumpet, Bugle, Percussion, Lyre [Krar] – Paul Bouclier
- Vocals [Guest] – Genet Asefa
- Written-By – Akalé Wubé (tracks: A1, A4 to B2, B5)
NotesFabien G ingé son
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3521381530384
|none||Akalé Wubé||Sost (CD, Album)||Clapson||none||France||2014|